Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CageTrucker Rumor....

Razorbackdinars

CAGEtrucker Rumor: don't promote other sites 2/17/11

February 17, 2011 12:00 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[CAGEtrucker] RV is complete UN is in an EMERGENCY meeting I have confirmed this with 2 other sources. Kuwait has supposedly agreed and UN is to lift ALL sanctions NOW and RV will occur I hope it is correct.

THAT is latest word I hope it is true been verified by a few sources

Taken from another site. First post on here, go easy. Not sure if I believe it at all (a lot of leaning on the not section) but there it is.......

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!

no links I know that was all that was there.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

You know.. I don't even think some of these people are pumpers.. I think they're people just looking to be claimed as "I was right..." But even post-RV, they won't have sources to reveal...

I'd rather be able to brag about how I guess a correct time-frame versus trying to make my own prediction and portray it as fact and be right.

People are always predicting dates... So someone is bound to be right.... Right? Imagine if a date fell close to Okie's prediction but the rate was really low. I'd hate to be in his shoes as he takes on all that flack.

• Upvote 2

I just love how all these people from other sites, all the sudden have all this intel from IRAQ lol I hope Cagetruckers rumor comes true but he has been banned from many of sites now, and is with the get team where all the outcasts end up..... Atleast we aren't hearing TK's new rumor everyday

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I predict Monday AM 9:00, don't want to get up too early. It's going to be a big day, celebrating,and go over to see Ali!! lol. Just kidding.....it will happen soon, and to all your predictions.....Keep them coming! I never get tired of dreaming!!! Thanks to all!! :):):)

Well all I have to say is that the usual mean spirited negative nay sayers are at it again on this site. It's a shame...this used to be a really great place of info and encouagment without the rotten attitudes of those who don't agree with any intel that is NOT of a negative sort. With that being said.....mods....where are you in allowing this garbage to go on?

Well all I have to say is that the usual mean spirited negative nay sayers are at it again on this site. It's a shame...this used to be a really great place of info and encouagment without the rotten attitudes of those who don't agree with any intel that is NOT of a negative sort. With that being said.....mods....where are you in allowing this garbage to go on?

i couldnt agree with you more. Like i had said yesterday I could come on here and say the word RV and then say the word today somewhere in another sentence and i would be bashed from heck and back because those two words were in the same conversation and the word RV was one of them. Its really sad that they have all degraded to this level of mannerism. They tell all the so called pumpers (which i was called one yesterday bascially which by the way soldier thank you so much *hugs*). Maybe THEY are the ones that need to take the break and walk away from this stuff for a while. and you also notice they are ALWAYS lurking around the rumors section like a shark looking for its next kill. Sad people and sad situations. At one time many moons ago i use to host a public chat place and we would have these people that would come in on occassion that all they had was very very negative things to say no matter what. Us mods would type lonely person, lonely room, angry at the world what do to ..SOOOOO if the lonely fits? I wont be back to this site it just disgusting over here. I would rather go to any of the others sites out there and here rumors ALL DAY long than to watch you mean spirited people..AND !!!NO!! I AM NOT A PUMPER JUST A AVERAGE WOMAN THAT WAS LOOKIN FOR A NICE INFORMATIVE AND LIGHT SPIRITED PLACE ..NOT HELL ON THE NET. To all those that gave me nice comments the other day thank you so much and as you mean spirited lack of any good heart say GO RV

i couldnt agree with you more. Like i had said yesterday I could come on here and say the word RV and then say the word today somewhere in another sentence and i would be bashed from heck and back because those two words were in the same conversation and the word RV was one of them. Its really sad that they have all degraded to this level of mannerism. They tell all the so called pumpers (which i was called one yesterday bascially which by the way soldier thank you so much *hugs*). Maybe THEY are the ones that need to take the break and walk away from this stuff for a while. and you also notice they are ALWAYS lurking around the rumors section like a shark looking for its next kill. Sad people and sad situations. At one time many moons ago i use to host a public chat place and we would have these people that would come in on occassion that all they had was very very negative things to say no matter what. Us mods would type lonely person, lonely room, angry at the world what do to ..SOOOOO if the lonely fits? I wont be back to this site it just disgusting over here. I would rather go to any of the others sites out there and here rumors ALL DAY long than to watch you mean spirited people..AND !!!NO!! I AM NOT A PUMPER JUST A AVERAGE WOMAN THAT WAS LOOKIN FOR A NICE INFORMATIVE AND LIGHT SPIRITED PLACE ..NOT HELL ON THE NET. To all those that gave me nice comments the other day thank you so much and as you mean spirited lack of any good heart say GO RV

OH YEAH NOW I SEE !!!WHY!!! OTHER PEOPLE MOVED TO OTHER SITES I AM TOO AND WELL I JUST TALKED TO 3 OTHERS THAT ARE. DONT KNOW WHAT SITE WE WILL FIND BUT I KNOW THERE IS ONE OUT THERE BETTER THAN THIS HECK HOLE

Edited by maybetomorrow?
  • Downvote 1