Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP for family member

Julia98

I'm sorry for the repeat, I know it's been posted before, but I can't find it.

I want to buy a VIP membership for a family member.

So I would use my credit card, but I would need to switch it to their name - how do I do that?

Also that family member does not have a computer or email address - can I use the same email address I use? Or do I need another one for them?

Thanks for all your help! This forum is amazing!!!

You will need to use a different email for them, but that's easy.

1. open a free account at gmail.com

2. Set that email to forward to your account (in gmail, choose settings > forwarding > enter your regular email > save changes)

3. Register a new account with that new email. Register at http://dinarvets.com/forums/register.php

4. Make payment through the forum while signed in as that member, OR make payment at http://dinarvets.com/renew.php

- Adam

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there I have had a acount for awhile an my VIP statis ran out a few months back an I just got a email from adam with a 20 percent off so I used the link in the email an paid for the 3 month deal I used the same email address on both but it wont let me get in yhe VIP woth out rebuying I have allready got the conframation email but cant get access who do I contact thanks

Hey there I have had a acount for awhile an my VIP statis ran out a few months back an I just got a email from adam with a 20 percent off so I used the link in the email an paid for the 3 month deal I used the same email address on both but it wont let me get in yhe VIP woth out rebuying I have allready got the conframation email but cant get access who do I contact thanks

Look at this pinned topic for your answer:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...