Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidential Order 13303

chefgene23

Lets make it easier for everyone to understand.

When suddenly you can't buy Dinar from anyone(banks), or including the internet(middleman), then you will know its no longer tradable at any level. And IF the Federel government were to drop a law such as that there will be procedures to sell or elliminate your currency holdings as regulated buy the Federal Government. But in my opinion this would only happen if the Iraqi government should fail altogether and the money becomes worthless overnight.

• Upvote 1

Lets make it easier for everyone to understand.

When suddenly you can't buy Dinar from anyone(banks), or including the internet(middleman), then you will know its no longer tradable at any level. And IF the Federel government were to drop a law such as that there will be procedures to sell or elliminate your currency holdings as regulated buy the Federal Government. But in my opinion this would only happen if the Iraqi government should fail altogether and the money becomes worthless overnight.

"Silence Dogood" Love the name.

The EO 13303 has an expiration date every May, the current seated President MUST reinstate the order every year or it becomes null and void. I have in my files somewhere, will find and post in this thread, President Obama did in fact sign this EO in May 2010.

I read an article which had several expiration dates on it. One of the date was May 22, 2011 for Presidential order 13303. This the law which give American citizens the right to invest in Iraq, ie own Iraqi dinars. Has anyone else heard of this date or have seen this article?

Technically this should have been posted in "RV and Dinar Questions", just saying, not a big deal.

Presidential Documents

Federal Register

Vol. 75, No. 94

Monday, May 17, 2010

Title 3—

The President

Notice of May 12, 2010

Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to the

Stabilization of Iraq

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a

national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain

other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International

Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701–1706). The President took

this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national

security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the

orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace

and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative,

and economic institutions in Iraq.

In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of

July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive

Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the

national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and took additional

steps in response to this national emergency.

Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration

and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development

of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to

pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign

policy of the United States, the national emergency declared in Executive

Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps

taken in Executive Orders 13315, 13350, 13364, and 13438, must continue

in effect beyond May 22, 2010. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d)

of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for

1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to

the Congress.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2010_register&position=all&page=27399

• Upvote 1

dflake nice find, in all this though I was not aware that there was a time limit set on 13303? Does this mean we can lose our investment rights or opportunity? Please explain this to me someone, are we still in the game and safe at that? blink.gif

dflake nice find, in all this though I was not aware that there was a time limit set on 13303? Does this mean we can lose our investment rights or opportunity? Please explain this to me someone, are we still in the game and safe at that? blink.gif

This is how I understand it. If incorrect, someone please straighten me out also.

As long as "13303" is extended each year, we have no problems. If it is not, then I would say Iraq could void their obligations. But due to the nature of the investment, as it is spelled out in the order, you may also want to reference the additional EO's issue in relation to this, IMO the "order" will be renew each year to cover the big boys investments, "oil" specifically.

I read an article which had several expiration dates on it. One of the date was May 22, 2011 for Presidential order 13303. This the law which give American citizens the right to invest in Iraq, ie own Iraqi dinars. Has anyone else heard of this date or have seen this article?

Yes...but not a concern for us as current owners of dinar. It applies to an expiring order that should be obsolete/not-required at that time. In others the cash-in should have taken place. No further approval for purchase of this foreign currency will be needed. You are not authorized to trade in foreign currencies as a US citizen without being licensed.

It can only have a negative impact if 13303 is not renewed this year. I do not know anyone that's in IRAQ so therefore, my investment would be worthless if I do not fly over to IRAQ?

The IQD should be tradeable in the very near future. This would automatically supercede EO13303 as the IQD would be internationally traded once the RV takes place.

RRRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1