Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WALL STREET JOURNAL UPDATES DINAR RV

deepseadinar

A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE CHAT IN THE PAST 2 DAYS HAVE STATED THEY SAW AN ARTICLE IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY REGARDING THE IRAQ DINAR. THE ARTICLE EVIDENTALY STATES THE RV HAS HAPPENED AND WILL SOON BE ANNOUNCED?

I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO FIND THIS ARTICLE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE CONTENTS..ANYONE HAVE SEEN THIS OR CAN WE GET A THREAD?

I DOUBT WALL STREET WOULD PUBLISH THIS WITHOUT CREDIBLE RESOURCES OR THE EDITOR WOULD BE FIRED. HOPEFULLY IT IS TRUE.

PLEASE POST ANYTHING REGARDING THIS ARTICLE. THANKS

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE CHAT IN THE PAST 2 DAYS HAVE STATED THEY SAW AN ARTICLE IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY REGARDING THE IRAQ DINAR. THE ARTICLE EVIDENTALY STATES THE RV HAS HAPPENED AND WILL SOON BE ANNOUNCED?

I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO FIND THIS ARTICLE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE CONTENTS..ANYONE HAVE SEEN THIS OR CAN WE GET A THREAD?

I DOUBT WALL STREET WOULD PUBLISH THIS WITHOUT CREDIBLE RESOURCES OR THE EDITOR WOULD BE FIRED. HOPEFULLY IT IS TRUE.

I think Perhaps it was an article advertiising a dinar site..

• Upvote 1

I receive the journal and have searched the site, I've seen nothing of the sort. Sorry

Edited by Barney Fife
  • Upvote 3

deepseadinar - here is what I saw, and did apparently come from another sale site. I took out the name of the party who sent it:

This rumor was on theiraqidinar.com website and I thought it worth forwarding...xxxxxxxxx This was in my in box. I do not know the source. This is a rumor. -goodlife

--------------------------------

Here is the REAL story behind the RV - not all the opinions and crap circulating the net!

I quote: per one of the TOP BRASS on Wall Street that works directly with RV's worldwide ..............................

"Wall Street is in direct contact with the Central Bank of Iraq. The dotting of the i's and the crossing of the t's are happening. Top brass at Wall Street are very confident the Iraqi RV could be happening within hour's (I won't hold my breath, but who knows?). He tells us to 'chill'... that it was going to happen.

THIS IS AS DIRECT AN ANSWER AS I HAVE RECEIVED TO DATE. APPARENTLY THIS TYPE OF FINAL DOTTING OF i'S AND CROSSING OF t'S HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH CURRENCY RE-VALUATIONS, AND THE RV FOR IRAQ IS NO EXCEPTION TO THAT PROCESS. IN FACT, IT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAT THIS IS DONE CORRECTLY, THUS THE DELAY IN GETTING THE FINAL i'S AND t'S IN PLACE. IT'S COMING.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Re: reply from Sage449

one of the TOP BRASS on Wall Street that works directly with RV's worldwide .

Seems to me I saw this, or something awfully close, not so long ago on the site. Someone posted a reply saying that there is no such thing as a worldwide RV expert. I think there was mention that there is not enough worldwide RV going on to suport such a position. Made sense to me.

smee2

• Upvote 1

HEY - JP AND FRANK C = BLOW IT OUT YOUR AZZ! angry.gif IT WAS ON THE DV CHAT LIVE AND I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION - BUT I SEE YOUR LEVEL OF READING AND INTEL- GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU CASH-IN - YOU'LL PROBABLY TRY WAL-MART laugh.gif

BY THE WAY - DON'T TELL ME TO GO READ BEFORE I POST - WHO ARE YOU THE POST POLICElaugh.gif ?

I AM A BLIND DISABLED VET (NAM) YOU JACK WAGON!cool.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

HEY - JP AND FRANK C = BLOW IT OUT YOUR AZZ! angry.gif IT WAS ON THE DV CHAT LIVE AND I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION - BUT I SEE YOUR LEVEL OF READING AND INTEL- GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU CASH-IN - YOU'LL PROBABLY TRY WAL-MART laugh.gif

BY THE WAY - DON'T TELL ME TO GO READ BEFORE I POST - WHO ARE YOU THE POST POLICElaugh.gif ?

I AM A BLIND DISABLED VET (NAM) YOU JACK WAGON!cool.gif

You tell him Deep Sea. Nam Vet and a Snow Bird to boot! Blessings, thanks for your service…...

• Upvote 1