• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 deepseadinar

deepseadinar

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationILLINOIS-FLORIDA

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE CHAT IN THE PAST 2 DAYS HAVE STATED THEY SAW AN ARTICLE IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY REGARDING THE IRAQ DINAR. THE ARTICLE EVIDENTALY STATES THE RV HAS HAPPENED AND WILL SOON BE ANNOUNCED?

I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO FIND THIS ARTICLE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE CONTENTS..ANYONE HAVE SEEN THIS OR CAN WE GET A THREAD?

I DOUBT WALL STREET WOULD PUBLISH THIS WITHOUT CREDIBLE RESOURCES OR THE EDITOR WOULD BE FIRED. HOPEFULLY IT IS TRUE.

PLEASE POST ANYTHING REGARDING THIS ARTICLE. THANKS

#2 Darth Nemesis

Darth Nemesis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

probably a load of crap like the other rumors

#3 hammy

hammy

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

Saw an article posted on Dec 20th 2010 by The wall street journal on the dinar. Nothing since then. Not to say that they didn't post another one.

#4 Frank61

Frank61

• Platinum VIP
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorthampton Mass

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:49 PM

A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE CHAT IN THE PAST 2 DAYS HAVE STATED THEY SAW AN ARTICLE IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY REGARDING THE IRAQ DINAR. THE ARTICLE EVIDENTALY STATES THE RV HAS HAPPENED AND WILL SOON BE ANNOUNCED?

I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO FIND THIS ARTICLE TO SUBSTANTIATE THE CONTENTS..ANYONE HAVE SEEN THIS OR CAN WE GET A THREAD?

I DOUBT WALL STREET WOULD PUBLISH THIS WITHOUT CREDIBLE RESOURCES OR THE EDITOR WOULD BE FIRED. HOPEFULLY IT IS TRUE.

I think Perhaps it was an article advertiising a dinar site..
Frank

#5 jpjones74

jpjones74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

There are only 3 Relevant articles mentioning the Iraqi dinar in the wall Street Journal. All these articles are from December, 2010. 12/18/2010, 12/21/2010, and 12/28/2010... How bout doing a little bit of reading before posting/

Edited by jpjones74, 12 February 2011 - 09:54 PM.

#6 Barney Fife

Barney Fife

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:47 PM

I receive the journal and have searched the site, I've seen nothing of the sort. Sorry

Edited by Barney Fife, 12 February 2011 - 10:48 PM.

#7 Sage449

Sage449

• Platinum VIP
  • 703 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:18 PM

deepseadinar - here is what I saw, and did apparently come from another sale site. I took out the name of the party who sent it:

This rumor was on theiraqidinar.com website and I thought it worth forwarding...xxxxxxxxx This was in my in box. I do not know the source. This is a rumor. -goodlife
--------------------------------

Here is the REAL story behind the RV - not all the opinions and crap circulating the net!

I quote: per one of the TOP BRASS on Wall Street that works directly with RV's worldwide ..............................

"Wall Street is in direct contact with the Central Bank of Iraq. The dotting of the i's and the crossing of the t's are happening. Top brass at Wall Street are very confident the Iraqi RV could be happening within hour's (I won't hold my breath, but who knows?). He tells us to 'chill'... that it was going to happen.

THIS IS AS DIRECT AN ANSWER AS I HAVE RECEIVED TO DATE. APPARENTLY THIS TYPE OF FINAL DOTTING OF i'S AND CROSSING OF t'S HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH CURRENCY RE-VALUATIONS, AND THE RV FOR IRAQ IS NO EXCEPTION TO THAT PROCESS. IN FACT, IT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAT THIS IS DONE CORRECTLY, THUS THE DELAY IN GETTING THE FINAL i'S AND t'S IN PLACE. IT'S COMING.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

#8 frankc

frankc

• Banned
  • 667 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:26 PM

You're just another pumper without specifics. Blah, blah, blah. "Top Brass", oh yeah, right.

#9 smee2

smee2

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:38 AM

Re: reply from Sage449

one of the TOP BRASS on Wall Street that works directly with RV's worldwide .

Seems to me I saw this, or something awfully close, not so long ago on the site. Someone posted a reply saying that there is no such thing as a worldwide RV expert. I think there was mention that there is not enough worldwide RV going on to suport such a position. Made sense to me.

smee2

#10 liquidravingdj

liquidravingdj

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:46 AM

I receive the journal and have searched the site, I've seen nothing of the sort. Sorry

NEITHER HAVE I... I GET IT EVERYDAY. AND READ IT THROUGH AND THROUGH IVEV SEEN NOTHING OF THE ABOVE...

#11 deepseadinar

deepseadinar

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationILLINOIS-FLORIDA

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:54 AM

HEY - JP AND FRANK C = BLOW IT OUT YOUR AZZ! Posted Image IT WAS ON THE DV CHAT LIVE AND I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION - BUT I SEE YOUR LEVEL OF READING AND INTEL- GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU CASH-IN - YOU'LL PROBABLY TRY WAL-MART Posted Image

BY THE WAY - DON'T TELL ME TO GO READ BEFORE I POST - WHO ARE YOU THE POST POLICEPosted Image ?

I AM A BLIND DISABLED VET (NAM) YOU JACK WAGON!Posted Image

#12 JuryPicker

JuryPicker

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:08 AM

HEY - JP AND FRANK C = BLOW IT OUT YOUR AZZ! Posted Image IT WAS ON THE DV CHAT LIVE AND I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION - BUT I SEE YOUR LEVEL OF READING AND INTEL- GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU CASH-IN - YOU'LL PROBABLY TRY WAL-MART Posted Image

BY THE WAY - DON'T TELL ME TO GO READ BEFORE I POST - WHO ARE YOU THE POST POLICEPosted Image ?

I AM A BLIND DISABLED VET (NAM) YOU JACK WAGON!Posted Image

You tell him Deep Sea. Nam Vet and a Snow Bird to boot! Blessings, thanks for your service…...

#13 mentalmagic

mentalmagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

People in chat who spread these rumors need to be drug tested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy