Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facts>>Gossip>>Rumors>>Lies

My vote goes to you for the free VIP membership. Job well done and if you are already VIP then you can just give it to me..

Great Post EagleEye..

:lol: he is VIP and what would be said about Adam giving a VIP mod, free VIP lol

that being said EE for that post:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

Well said my friend. My vote is for you as well :D

You are top notch sir! (for a bomber pilot :P )

This is easily one of the most well-reasoned and salient posts regarding the investment that I've seen yet and I have been all in for several years. Once you really read it and let it soak in, I think it can actually re-enforce the shaky foundation that many investors hopes are riding on these days. Including my own. Thanks and I hope your post gets wide exposure.

:lol: he is VIP and what would be said about Adam giving a VIP mod, free VIP lol

that being said EE for that post:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

Well said my friend. My vote is for you as well :D

You are top notch sir! (for a bomber pilot :P )

I was thinking the same thing(being a mod) No foul claim from me if he is chosen the winner.Adam should not hold that against him. Thanks to all of you mods for what you do keeping this site sane as possible.

• Upvote 1

There is IMO a very simple explanation for the "rumor mill" -bashing cycle that has become more and more intense with each new round of so-called "intel" that gets posted anywhere in the world of Dinar News.

In 25 years of pastoring and 10 years of instructing as an Air Force Pilot and college professor, I found a very effective teaching tool to demonstrate the speed with which something true can become severely perverted and among people you would normally trust to tell the truth. It works like this:

Just before the service begins I will share a brief but factual piece of information with the person at the very end of the first row and instruct that individual to pass the inormation to the person behind them until it reaches the back row. Have the back row pass it across to the opposite end and that end pass it to the front. It normally takes only a very short time and the "trap" is now properly set. smile.gif

I then have the final recipient stand and "recite" the "information" he or she has been told. The laughter and shocked expressions begin almost immediately from the people who "passed" the information along. Finally I have the first person stand and recite what they were told at the outset. There is generally at best only vague similarities between the two stories and the results can actually be quite funny.

Key things to ponder here: 1) The information never leaves the building 2) Church folk "should" be expected to be truthful especially in church, during a service under the pastor's instruction laugh.gif Can you say "fear of God" ? laugh.gif(if they're not asleep) LMBO 3) The story invariably gets severely twisted by the time it makes the circuit. Why ?? Differences in how we "hear" things, differences in how we think, differences in how we "relate" things and last but not least differences in how we interpret things we have heard or even seen. Human nature in other words.

Now let's take the Dinar investment and add the following factors: 1) It involves money and people generally get more emotional about their money than most other things in life except perhaps their loved ones. 2) It involves people from all walks of life, many different countries and regions, numerous languages, cultural, religious, political, educational and monetary backgrounds to say the very least. 3) Each of those many people have other people they confide in, rely only, take counsel with and contact for information. Now throw one piece of information to that crowd and ask them to pass it on. Can you now see the potential for disaster. But don't stop there add just a few people with "corrupt" intentions, or people who are habitual liars, or people who don't or wont do their own homework, and so on and so on.... ohmy.gif

Recently I was in the chat room when a moderator made a phone call, got some information directly from a source, shared that information openly, and then freely gave the connection to others several of whom confirmed the same information. The following day the "source" organization gave completely different information, despite the fact that multiple people were told the same thing less than 24hours earlier. People became incensed, enraged, angry with DV in general, with the mod in question and could not even be reasoned with. WHY ??? IMO people get funny when it comes to money.

Now think people folks that we DO trust have on receipt of FACTUAL information made projections, even some predictions that have not panned out. The result is often over the top bashing, rude behaviour and name-calling, but it does not normally stop there. NO ! It gets passed to the next pew (website) and their spin is put on it, then to another and another and so on. Generally the same story comes back at some point and may or may not bear any similarity to the original "intel". blink.gif

Furthermore 100% of the control for the final dissolution of the Dinar is half a world away in a country still reeling from a dictator, a protracted war, devastating poverty, debilitating religious and cultural divisiveness and entry into a new democratic form of government that is in fact "foreign" to their normal way of life. Everything about them is different from us. Why in the world would we ever expect, no DEMAND that they act and think like us ?? wacko.gif

Look at Egypt people and recognize that their language, religion, and culture and oil connections are indeed very similar to Iraq in so many ways

that it becomes ludicrous to assume that there is no relationship, no possible connection to events in Iraq. As Adam after reviewing all the FACTS very wisely said in his chat this AM ..." we have to admit that this crisis in Egypt DOES have a bearing on our investment..." Now without any hesitation or fear of contradiction whatsoever I can almost assure you that someone out there in "Dinar World" has already taken that statement and built out of "whole cloth" a "rumor" of "intel" about Egypt being directly involved in holding up the RV. That is how the truth is forged into a lie.

So IMHO 1) do your own homework on this investment as often as possible 2) choose wisely WHO you listen to about the investment as well as WHO you tell about the investment 3) decide who you TRUST to bring you "intel" 4) after ALL OF THE ABOVE remind yourself constantly : The Iraqi Dinar is a whole new world being formed literally before your eyes therefore believe half of what you SEE and NONE of what you HEAR 5) Did the information you are basing your beliefs, hopes and emotions on today come from a source you trust implicitly or is it second, third, fifteenth hand or has it actually come full circle from something you heard yesterday.

Remember the example of the church before you jump based on something that may have come from someone further from the truth than you are.

Remember also there is a whole new world of potential investment opportunities that will only open to you POST RV. If you burn out your "emotional candle" by letting every bit of lies<rumors<gossips<even facts raise your BP to dangerous levels whenever you hear/read it, you may not be ready to take decisive, informed steps to further investment later on.

Thanks again Adam, for providing such a great forum and to all seekers of wisdom on this investment who don't mind

doing their own homework. GO RV !!!

Well said and very true, to God be the Glory and blesssings to us.

• Upvote 1