Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 or Adam

gta1218

Doing your homework is great, but with all the misinformation in the news, we need to bounce things off of each other. The translation that we get on the news can be interpeted a lot of different ways, so a different perspective is always appreciated. I appreciate any intel from anyone, even if the intel hasn't been totally accurate. Nobody has yet accurately prediicted date or rate, but eventually it will happen. I am sure I am not alone in saying......Keep the information coming!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doing your homework is great, but with all the misinformation in the news, we need to bounce things off of each other. The translation that we get on the news can be interpeted a lot of different ways, so a different perspective is always appreciated. I appreciate any intel from anyone, even if the intel hasn't been totally accurate. Nobody has yet accurately prediicted date or rate, but eventually it will happen. I am sure I am not alone in saying......Keep the information coming!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are a nice person.....

• Upvote 1

bigd1619 i would think that Sonny1 date were true i think that Iraq has had lots of dates they have missed. We are all intitle to are opinion and two side to a story. GE was in a article they would be shipping units about three weeks ago.

Also some of the people on here know which news we can trust and what is to confuse us . Different people have made remarks about what is true. Bigd1619 i give you a +

mods remove please

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I dont want to come on and feed you al b.s like all those other sites. i feel we are a little ways off, iraq has no sense of urgency. i think we are atleast a few months off now, i know in the past i have given a few dates and they have been wrong, and i always admitted it, but we have to wait to atleast june......and thats my opinion...

• Upvote 1