Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarvets has been called out

Sunglass

Question ... considering your post, and considering you have posted on the very first page of the forum a notice that you will not tolerate bashing and bad behavior, why is it that you don't do something about it? :(

Ban people who are known to be consumate bashers. Limit people who are rude, crude and nasty to reading only without the privilege of posting. A lot of us are proud of the fact that we have excellent ratings, try to contribute rather than tear down, and work to make this forum a better place. Then we sit and read, and read, and keep reading all this trash!

I, personally find the level of bashing and rudeness to be disgusting. But the elements of the good post, the thoughtful members, the resident researchers and just general good people ... that is what keeps me coming back, even though I find I am grinding my teeth while reading a lot of the posts and comments because of the nastiness there.

Any chance at all that moderators can intervene? I know you lock posts, and move posts, why not remove nasty posters? Be pro-active about it rather than find yourself defending the site as not being a bad place.

Just a thought.

smee2

:)

Great post "it has gotten real bad( Bashers).

Question ... considering your post, and considering you have posted on the very first page of the forum a notice that you will not tolerate bashing and bad behavior, why is it that you don't do something about it? :(

Ban people who are known to be consumate bashers. Limit people who are rude, crude and nasty to reading only without the privilege of posting. A lot of us are proud of the fact that we have excellent ratings, try to contribute rather than tear down, and work to make this forum a better place. Then we sit and read, and read, and keep reading all this trash!

I, personally find the level of bashing and rudeness to be disgusting. But the elements of the good post, the thoughtful members, the resident researchers and just general good people ... that is what keeps me coming back, even though I find I am grinding my teeth while reading a lot of the posts and comments because of the nastiness there.

Any chance at all that moderators can intervene? I know you lock posts, and move posts, why not remove nasty posters? Be pro-active about it rather than find yourself defending the site as not being a bad place.

Just a thought.

smee2

I agree. I watch other sites as well as this one and I hate it when certain people bash on the other sites just because they may post something in their RUMOR section, that then gets copied into a thread over here. There is no need to rip on the other forums because you disagree with what they post or allow to be posted there. I have seen many rude, crude and personally offensive comments here but I don't run to another site and badmouth anyone here. I think some people really need to learn to treat people with a little bit more respect and understand that not everyone is on these sites and forums to bash. Some of us just want to keep up with what's going on in perspective to our investment and to see what everyone else's take (especially the ones who have been in this longer than some) is on the most recent news/rumors/developments.

I would like to make a comment:

The RV watch on other dinar sites/conf calls has been unrelenting for a couple weeks now. Whenever this happens, and there is no RV -- site members flock over here to DV to vent because they are frustrated and disappointed and have their own thoughts and feelings about sites, peeps, etc. They come here to regroup and get grounded so to speak.

So, if those who are disappointed show up here venting -- IT has nothing to do with Dinar Vets trying to ruin what other dinar sites have established! Chances are the bashers you refer to are probably your regular members over here blowing off steam. These RV watches day after day week after week month after month on other sites; and now there are 24-hour round the clock conf calls discussing rv, its taking its toll on peeps.

Dinar Vets is not responsible for peeps bashing, nor do we care to attempt to ruin other sites, discredit them, nor in any way try to ruin what others dinar sites have established .

Sglass~AS ALWAYS,SUNGLASS,YOU ARE CORRECT...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

• Upvote 1

Just a thought.

smee2

Thanks for the post smee2,

We remove people everyday from this site for bashing!! We understand that people have bad days and we try and give everyone a equal chance. A couple weeks ago Adam let us take off the gloves and we did get a lot of the bashers out of here!!

This is just as much your site as it is ours and thats why we need everyones help with this problem!! If you see someone bashing please click on the "Report" button at the bottom left hand side of the post and help let us know what is going on!! We have a lot of threads and post to look over every day and it is hard to catch every basher until the thread has turned for the worst. We have also added a couple more mods to help us out as there is a lot of work that has to be done on a daily bases.

Trust me when I say that we are working our butts off to try and catch these bashers as fast as we can and with everyones help we can clean this site up like it use to be!!

Thanks

Bump

p.s. Great post Sunglass

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Bump, Thanks for keeping us informed some of us just don't know what goes on behind the scenes and sometimes don't see what it is you all truly do keep up the hard work and again thank you for keeping us informed.... hey how do we report people who decide it is ok to harass us on our profile by things malicious to our character I usually just delete the posts is their some way of letting you all know?

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree more.

DV is far and away the best forum for intellectual debate so it is no suprise that people get things off their chest on this forum.

I also respect DD for their structure and for bringing a lot of pertinent info from multiple sites to one location,

But KTFM and PDSHEEP are full of members that wear blinders and will ban anyone who doesn't tow the forum line or actually questions the views of any one of their leaders.

GO DV FO RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post smee2,

We remove people everyday from this site for bashing!! We understand that people have bad days and we try and give everyone a equal chance. A couple weeks ago Adam let us take off the gloves and we did get a lot of the bashers out of here!!

This is just as much your site as it is ours and thats why we need everyones help with this problem!! If you see someone bashing please click on the "Report" button at the bottom left hand side of the post and help let us know what is going on!! We have a lot of threads and post to look over every day and it is hard to catch every basher until the thread has turned for the worst. We have also added a couple more mods to help us out as there is a lot of work that has to be done on a daily bases.

Trust me when I say that we are working our butts off to try and catch these bashers as fast as we can and with everyones help we can clean this site up like it use to be!!

Thanks

Bump

p.s. Great post Sunglass

Agreed and thank you Bumper. Might I also add, sometimes when members are banned, they find a way back on to DV ~ there is no way, any of us can stop it. So, it may appear that we are not banning people ~ trust me, we are, they are just finding another way on to DV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bump, Thanks for keeping us informed some of us just don't know what goes on behind the scenes and sometimes don't see what it is you all truly do keep up the hard work and again thank you for keeping us informed.... hey how do we report people who decide it is ok to harass us on our profile by things malicious to our character I usually just delete the posts is their some way of letting you all know?

Yes Bump... how would we go about that? I would also like to know.

Since, I got here before Bumper, I'll answer the question. Go to the person's profile, in the upper right corner above "user rating", there is a button that says "Report Member", click on the button. You will then be prompted to add comments as to why this member has been reported. We will see the report and act accordingly. I hope that answers your question.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since, I got here before Bumper, I'll answer the question. Go to the person's profile, in the upper right corner above "user rating", there is a button that says "Report Member", click on the button. You will then be prompted to add comments as to why this member has been reported. We will see the report and act accordingly. I hope that answers your question.

Moderator >> You know what you have to DO wth Bumper just kick them out :angry::angry::angry:

Just a thought.

smee2

Well said, Smee2 :D

• Upvote 1