Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mop and Deflators

Scooter

Those #s are eerily close!!!!

My opinion: I think the rate is at the level to push all investors to cash out as well. I do not think a lot of people will hold on to them w/ the suspicion that it'll go over $3, but there will still be some. I think if it was around a dollar, a lot of people would try to sit on the currency with the idea it would increase more over time. I think this rate is right about that perfect point to push the majority of people to cash-in. In theory, I would of predicted that perfect rate to be anywhere from $1.50-2.50.....

Some think $1:1 would be too low...

Anything above $3 would flood the market with cash-outs..

I think this will maybe be enough to get all the low investors out of the equation.

Only speculative thought for the most part.

Man great research Scooter, and I can see how proud you are of it! I would be just as proud. Outstanding job. You had me right to the end however, it appears now we are converting degrees into dinars??????? Don't quiet understand that, and kinda appears that we are grabbing for straws now. The Budget is done and the Gov't seated what more do these people need to freaking RV???

UNSC,

Great call and I knew I should have put another footnote regarding that part of the GOOGLE translation. I only put "SPECULATION" at the top and not at the bottom of the page by the paragraph. You are correct my friend and I needed to needed to make that clearer.

Thanks again,

Scooter

Man great research Scooter, and I can see how proud you are of it! I would be just as proud. Outstanding job. You had me right to the end however, it appears now we are converting degrees into dinars??????? Don't quiet understand that, and kinda appears that we are grabbing for straws now. The Budget is done and the Gov't seated what more do these people need to freaking RV???

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Scooter. I remember months ago the information you were researching, leaned toward a revalue close to the Bahraini Dinar at 2.65. 2.50 ish is very close to that and would also be in line for entry into the GCC. I think we all know deep inside Iraq's currency will definetly be worth much more in the future, but today, IMO you are dead on with a 2.49 rate, not too high or not too low. As usual you impress me. :D

290,000 degrees!!! Wow, that is really HOT....!!!!

Burning Hot...

Or it could mean 290,000 percent like you say SCOOTER, and that, coming from you is really the opposite... REALLY COOL.....!!!!

I would take the 2.494 any day of the week, as long as they can get it done in my lifetime.

Ratify that current year budget and get it done already....

• Upvote 2

FISHMAN,

Thanks for the comment my friend! I know ---- WAY TOO HOT!!!! Too funny...

That is key to this speculative storyline however! Degrees or Percentage --- that is the question....

Later,

Scooter

290,000 degrees!!! Wow, that is really HOT....!!!!

Burning Hot...

Or it could mean 290,000 percent like you say SCOOTER, and that, coming from you is really the opposite... REALLY COOL.....!!!!

I would take the 2.494 any day of the week, as long as they can get it done in my lifetime.

Ratify that current year budget and get it done already....

FISHMAN,

Thanks for the comment my friend! I know ---- WAY TOO HOT!!!! Too funny...

That is key to this speculative storyline however! Degrees or Percentage --- that is the question....

Later,

Scooter

Or perhaps they are talking about revolutions or going in circles like they are really good at....

290,000/360 degrees

And that would be 805.55 revolutions, which actually results in them going almost the direct opposite direction that they started in. (which could be a good thing)

Thank-you, Scooter, for all the time it took to not only do the research but also put it together in a format to help us understand. I always appreciate your willingness to share info from your perspective! Thanks again!