Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Certified Dinar brokers may be the only way some can cash in...

The Original Spike

I'm ready to take a few hits but felt this aught to be brought up. I was told today by my investment friends over coffee today that we should have no problems cashing stateside when this does go down because of the Bush legislation. I was also told that anyone outside the US or Iraq should be careful when it comes time to cash in because it is illegal to hold dinar outside the US and Iraq at this current time. (Check to make sure dinars are not being confiscated outside of the US or Iraq when it comes time to cash in!) Ali and the other brokers would be good to check in with to get the up to date info. I don't want to see anyone get burned after we all have been waiting on this RV to take place.(CYA!) Just something to keep in mind. I don't want to see anyone to lose out. Granted, once it hits the Forex, this will most probably become a mute observation, but better safe than sorry, and may we all be able to move foward with this. Peace. ;)

• Upvote 2

I'm ready to take a few hits but felt this aught to be brought up. I was told today by my investment friends over coffee today that we should have no problems cashing stateside when this does go down because of the Bush legislation. I was also told that anyone outside the US or Iraq should be careful when it comes time to cash in because it is illegal to hold dinar outside the US and Iraq at this current time. (Check to make sure dinars are not being confiscated outside of the US or Iraq when it comes time to cash in!) Ali and the other brokers would be good to check in with to get the up to date info. I don't want to see anyone get burned after we all have been waiting on this RV to take place.(CYA!) Just something to keep in mind. I don't want to see anyone to lose out. Granted, once it hits the Forex, this will most probably become a mute observation, but better safe than sorry, and may we all be able to move foward with this. Peace. ;)

My question would be: why would the dealers and banks in the U.S. still be selling dinars if they are illegal to have outside of Iraq..

Do you believe that all of the Dinar brokers will assist in the cash in? Not me.I do not see as to how they will have the resources to do so.Ali opening offices nationwide?Right. So who will he employ to lease offices and hire employees.Is it worth it for him to do so? The rumored locations of his offices for cash in are questionable.Rumors of a Kent,WA. Branch.Why here? Since when did a majority of his clients reside 20 minutes south of Seattle??.Logistically, it makes no sense.Can anyone shine another light?

I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

Our banks in the US are under the Bush mandated legislation. If they sell, they have to honor. It's just places like Canada, England, Austria, ect...

If it becomes tradeable on the open market, no problems. And no, they won't spend the resources to go door to door. All I'm saying is if they do something crazy and try to pull an in country type of RV without a Forex bid, don't try to take it in to a bank before you know what is going on. Just saying do a little recon on your investment before showing up flush outside of the states, that was all.

Thor, I know you are from Iowa and all, but dude, move south and get rid of some of that surely attitude, it's not a becoming characteristic. No one likes a smart__s.

All I was trying to do is to let people to look into what ever they decide to do before they do it.

Our banks in the US are under the Bush mandated legislation. If they sell, they have to honor. It's just places like Canada, England, Austria, ect...

If it becomes tradeable on the open market, no problems. And no, they won't spend the resources to go door to door. All I'm saying is if they do something crazy and try to pull an in country type of RV without a Forex bid, don't try to take it in to a bank before you know what is going on. Just saying do a little recon on your investment before showing up flush outside of the states, that was all.

This should answer what I was trying to point out Bane

Here is a thought...

Remember how Saddam claimed the value of the DInar was $3.22, but the rest of the world did not respect that rate...

Let's say Iraq did something to that level again, I wonder if we would be able to cash in w/ Ali??

• Upvote 2

You know what, I am bigger than my brash, reactive, negative comments Thor. I am not usually reactionary. It has been a long day. I am sorry for my reaction. I should not post after dealing with the ex. The next time I'm in Omaha, depending on what part of Iowa you are in, I would like to by you a beer. I just had the discussion and thought it might be good to post and maybe save some people some unneeded grief in the future, no matter how stupid it may have come across. I just don't wish to see any more bad things happen to good people if it can make them do a little preparation before they jump, that is all. So once again, peace and goodnight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you believe that all of the Dinar brokers will assist in the cash in? Not me.I do not see as to how they will have the resources to do so.Ali opening offices nationwide?Right. So who will he employ to lease offices and hire employees.Is it worth it for him to do so? The rumored locations of his offices for cash in are questionable.Rumors of a Kent,WA. Branch.Why here? Since when did a majority of his clients reside 20 minutes south of Seattle??.Logistically, it makes no sense.Can anyone shine another light?

I could be wrong.

My understanding is they deal directly with the CBI, so we would actually be using them to cash out through the CBI. They will make loads off of us at charging $150.00 per million. So yes, I think it would be a lucrative endeavor for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There not illegal in the US or Iraq, just every place else.

So are you saying that the chinese, indians, and europeans that bought dinar are going to have to either fly to US or Iraq? I don't know where you got your "info" from, but I think you should do more research. People all around the world are buying dinars in almost every continent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think its always funny how so many people in this investment think that we are going to get screwed in some weird cockamaney dreamed up sort of way....

Look up or think about these terms

Investor's confidence (do you really think having FF'D up stips on their currency is going to make people want to invest in this place?)

and

Internationally tradeable currency (again who's going to trade the toilet paper or invest in this country if they are making funny rules and playing games with their currency? How does that attract foreign investment or what does that do for them at the negotiating table? How can they do that if they want an international trade-able currency or to develop a private sector?)

A country's currency is a serious deal here. In my opinion this is the country's honor. The currency you hold is debt they must honor! We are speaking of not just for Iraq but all countries. Iraq wants to be a recognized and respected nation again. How can they do this with making stupid laws up just to screw you?

Think about it....

• Upvote 1

There not illegal in the US or Iraq, just every place else.

Nope. Not in my Country. I can rightfully own ANY currency of ANY Country...It's kind of absurd to think otherwise.

If it's not tradable it just isn't. Period..Then one either waits until it gets tradable or if one is in a hurry can always sell back to Dinar dealers if living outside the US , like myself.

Edited by umbertino

Well sorry to tell you, I have friends that have both bought this past week, one in Scotland and one in Kuwait from the bank there. This is just what rumors do so relax.

Thank you! It's getting so the rumors are so far out that people will be so confused they won't know what to do!! But yes your right, this is Rumors so I will just say to anyone out there to check with people that know what to do, read there books or just sit quietly and wait for this to happen.]

Dinar was only Illegal for the US Military personal to take or smuggle out of Iraq, That was early last year when they where starting to get this thing rolling, There are Investors just like us all over the glob! China, Japan, Russia, even Australia! So don't panic until all Rumors are verified. Do your own research, or talk to a good CPA. Also if you like your Bank ... Nae don't call them these roomers on all Dinar sites have got people calling banks all over the world to ask them if they can triad there Dinar in at that branch, its driving them crazy! Please If you don't know a good CPA just read the news on DV, Don't get excited about anything you read in Rumors!! It's just that! Rumors as RiverStyx stated. put your Dinar in a safety deposit box and forget about it. Believe me, You will know when the Big Day happens! It will be all over the news and DV will send you emails and it will be all over the Dinar News Thread! So take a deep breath, open a can-o-beer and relax! You will have No difficulty knowing when it happens.. :D

Thank you, from all the Banks out there! :blink:

Hey, spend this time waiting to do research as to what you will need to do after it Does happen!! Like setting up an account at your bank, and a Good CPA can help you figure out what to do as in investments etc. Get ready to pay your house off or sell and buy a new one etc. Pick out what color and type of Ferrari you want to order etc. So much to do and plain, you don't even have time to read Rumors! :lol:

don't plan on just going to a bank and exchanging your Dinar for US Dollars and walking out! Banks need several Days notification to have large amounts of cash on hand and you would be crazy to walk out of a bank with what 3, 6, 10 million Dollars!! I would bet you would not make it back to your car before a bunch of gangsters take your cash!!! and you probably won't care cause with that kind of Money fever running wild in the streets, you would be dead before you hit the ground! Think About It! with every news and TV show or Radio broadcasting the Biggest Investment in the history of Wall Street, you can believe you want to dress and act Very poor when you go to the bank and I would do so in Groups! maybe even hire your own security! whether you go to a bank or go for the bigger return at one of Ali's temporary banks etc. or like my group here in Arizona just found out that the international Currency exchange at the national airport will give us the same cut as Ali!! and will only charge us 150.00 to RV each Million! See it pays to do research.. Just be careful OK? best thing is to find a group of investors in your town and you would be surprised at how receptive banks and exchanges will be when you tell them your group is bringing 100, Million dinar in to deposit instead of just 10 or 20 messily Million to exchange!!! :lol: Just kidding but take this time to plan and arrange what and how you are going to make this magnificent, Life altering, change to your, And everyone you knows life, plus relatives you never knew you had! :P and Relax and enjoy! and with any luck, Real soon now,.. I will See you on the Beach!!!!

Go Go Go RV..... Merlin....

Here is a thought...

Remember how Saddam claimed the value of the DInar was $3.22, but the rest of the world did not respect that rate...

Let's say Iraq did something to that level again, I wonder if we would be able to cash in w/ Ali??

Hi Darin, Not trying to "Bash" or anything like that OK?

I just wanted to point out that the Dinar WAS at $3.22 on the world market until Saddam got froggy and invaded its Neighbours, And then the UN imposed sanctions the froze all Iraq's US funds in US Banks and some of our Allies did the same!

Now that the war is over and the sanctions are being lifted along with the Chapter 7 bankruptcy restrictions so that now they can bring there "Dinar" (With out Saddam's picture on it) back to the world bank, get there currency revalued (Hopefully to what it was before the WAR) $3.22 give or take and start doing business as a member of the world community again. There is a lot more to it but that's close enough for Rumors I think?. :rolleyes: If you would like to do a little research from WWII, This is the exact same thing that happened to Japan and Germany after the WAR. Only then buying the German or Japan money was kind of left to the rich people of the world! they didn't think us poor slobs could figure out what to do or after the WAR figured No Americans would want to invest in these post war countries, as we lost a lot of good boys and women over there and the average citizen didn't want to do anything with them countries and where probably right? But the rich guys saw the potential to make more money and they did just what we are doing now! they bought baskets of worthless Japan and German Money to help them start to rebuild there ravaged countries and monetary system. It took some time, like over 10 years! But look where thous country's are now! Japan practically owns half of the US! But back then, when they finally became a member of the World community and monetary system the rich few that bought all that worthless money on a whim! Became a hole bunch richer over night!! :o

So, this is not anything new! it just about the first time that the government decided to let all us working stiffs have a whack at it! thanks to Bush and his bills that made it legal for US Citizens to make this investment and then he made a bill that all the US Citizens that bought Dinar to help them rebuild there Country, Legal for us to buy and have in the US.

Then he also passed a tax bill that. ( As I understand ) has been upheld through 2011 that anyone that has receipts that can prove they bought there Dinar at least a year before the RV! Will only have to pay a max of 15% windfall Tax on your profits, Only problem is we just found out we have to pay 10% to the state of Arizona of whatever we pay to federal tax.! Bummer, but we are still looking into investments and places and ways to save on paying to much TAX!! :lol: But I would suggest you check with a good CPA or who ever you do your Tax's with and see what you will have to pay in your town? Don't take my word or anyone's word in the Rumors Que! :lol::lol:

I have been invested for over 6 years and I am hopping the end is near! but I have done a lot of research by myself and with our group hear in Phoenix, so take this with a grain of salt and do your own research and make your best legal Deal! Good Luck!!

& GO GO GO.. RV!!! :):D:lol::lol:

I hope to See You On The Beach!!! Merlin...