Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Basket of currencies to be traded for oil???

Babosa

Okay Whether your a Glenn Beck fan or not you need to at least watch the first two minutes of this video to see what I'm trying to get to here. At one minute forty seconds have a pen ready, write down all the currencies he lists.

Then go to Central Bank of Iraq and compare your list to the currencies on the right of the page. Coincidence? I think not. Although I'm not sure of the collapse of the dollar (though it is possible), This info shot a little bit of hope into my day.

• Upvote 2

Interesting....

But... When you view the CBI website, one currency not mentioned yet still listed is the US dollar.

This may push people to invest in another strong currency post-RV potentially as they sit to wait to see what happens w/ the USD.

We're all expecting the IQD to rise, but what about the USD declining??

Hmmmm

• Upvote 1

If I remmeber correctly cnn did a pleace on this guy telling and show how he double talks and is no where even in the ball park.

But with that said it was kinda interesting to here it just don't put to much into what he said and remmeber we all have dinars and will get a most of that money so there will be less for them to spread it arround.

• Upvote 1

IDK sometimes this guy is ahead of the curve on this kind of stuff... I remember him talking about the collapse of the housing market and the market, then one day it happened. He also preached about owning gold when it was about $400 an ounce now it is around $1400 there might be something to this JMHOsmile.gif

• Upvote 3

Interesting....

But... When you view the CBI website, one currency not mentioned yet still listed is the US dollar.

This may push people to invest in another strong currency post-RV potentially as they sit to wait to see what happens w/ the USD.

We're all expecting the IQD to rise, but what about the USD declining??

Hmmmm

He did mention the dollar in the video, said it was not in the basket of currencies. That would not be good for an already declining U.S. Dollar if it was no longer needed to trade for oil. Other countries would rid themselves of the declining dollar, flooding our market with the extra money, further devaluing what used to be the #1world reserve currency. JMO.

• Upvote 2