Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Topguner and Nighthk11 chat 2/4/11

tim5400

5:18 PM [Allgood] Top and anyone else, can I pick your brains?

5:18 PM [Topguner] Sure

5:18 PM [angel42b] with all this mess in the ME I will not hold mine for any longer than running to bank,who knows how long they will stay stabel

5:18 PM [sailor] mine r mush allgood

5:19 PM [angel42b] Allgood if I had one left sure lol Topguner

5:19 PM [dmitch] I agree Angel!

5:19 PM [Allgood] ok, articles say 3 ministry positions will be presented to parliament. Do you think this will happen Sunday?

5:19 PM [Topguner] No

5:19 PM [Allgood] maybe mid week

5:19 PM [Topguner] No

5:19 PM [angel42b] tonight?

5:19 PM [Allgood] ok, your thoughts

5:20 PM [Topguner] They were already voted on and sworn in…comes from a source who was inside the parliament meeting and saw it happen.

5:20 PM [Topguner] They were sworn in and was seen by the same contact

5:20 PM [Topguner] the next morning

5:21 PM [Allgood] I like that answer

5:21 PM [angel42b] so they just have to announced?

5:21 PM [Topguner] Me too!..lol

5:21 PM [Topguner] yes Angel

5:21 PM [angel42b] well I love that answer

5:21 PM [Allgood] how about the security minister? will they actually need to fill this position?

5:22 PM [Topguner] I was told the GOI was done…. it is no longer an excuse!

5:22 PM [Allgood] I had read that they were dividing the duties

5:22 PM [Nighthk11] Hello Top- that is the same info I received from someone on the ground- My thoughts are they are finalizing the rest of what is needed to bring the RV out

5:22 PM [Topguner] Nighthk11 Good evening!!!!!

5:22 PM [Topguner] yes…i am hearing the same… details need to be done to announce

5:22 PM [Nighthk11] GE-Top hope you are well along with all D

5:23 PM [Topguner] Doing great…and you?

5:23 PM [fritzidinar] Nighthk11 hello

5:23 PM [angel42b] I think they need to get it done ,all hell breaking out in the ME and I’m sure the BIG GUYS are wanting this done now jmo

5:23 PM [Nighthk11] At this stage it does not matter who takes credit for the RV- Just get it done and out

5:23 PM [fritzidinar] Nighthk11 yes sir

5:23 PM [Topguner] Nighthk11 could not agree with you more!

5:24 PM [Nighthk11] I think they are aware Angel and we will see it before they lose everything

5:24 PM [angel42b] I agree night TY

5:24 PM [Allgood] night, I agree

5:25 PM [Nighthk11] I was told today- Not to believe all in the media about them being out at parliament- they are working

5:25 PM [Allgood] my whole fear with this investment was that they would have an uprising or civil war

5:25 PM [Allgood] that honestly was my only gamble getting into this

5:26 PM [Topguner] Nighthk11 i have heard that these breaks or holidays are nothing more than a reason to not have open parliament meetings…

5:26 PM [Topguner] that they don’t like them and

5:26 PM [Nighthk11] Because of events- They realize that uprising is now a very real possibility- If this spurs them off their butts- then it’s a good thing

5:26 PM [shm925] i knew it would happen, just didn’t think it would take 4 years

5:26 PM [Topguner] it allows them to have closed door meetings where things are not disclosed…

5:26 PM [Topguner] you hear anything like that???

5:26 PM [shm925] agree totally nighthk11

5:27 PM [Nighthk11] Yes Top- It was related to me that when they do this- parliament is closed to media so what they are doing and decisions made are not known until they are ready

5:27 PM [Allgood] If they can hold it together then we are golden, the pressure is on the gov.

5:27 PM [Topguner] good to hear that….

5:28 PM [Nighthk11] Because of the organizing to hold larger demos in all the major cities- they have a sense of urgency now that before was missing- I think Yemen today had a lot to do with it

5:29 PM [Nighthk11] They burned gov’t buildings and went crazy- they want the Yemen gov’t gone- so the quicker they RV the better IMO

5:29 PM [fritzidinar] yes i agree

5:30 PM [Nighthk11] I don’t see anything else at this point that could stall or head off demos of a large scale and violence in Iraq

5:30 PM [Nighthk11] Given Maliki’s track record over his watch- His gov’t is a Prime Candidate for these actions

5:31 PM [Topguner] Nighthk11 we have a general we talk too and are told things are very bad over in Iraq… but its not so much to change the gov but for them to get things done and start looking after the country…. don’t you think final forming of gov and an RV would pretty much squelch any uprising?

5:32 PM [Nighthk11] So I do believe that the gov’t is formed and just about everything is done- we should know with some certainly on sunday

5:33 PM [Nighthk11] Yes I do Top- the root causes of the masses noise is because of services- jobs- poor gov’t performance- same as Iraq- yet they brag about their oil wells and plans for summits and new buildings nothing for the people

5:33 PM [Nighthk11] I have some folks in Kuwait that are hearing the very same thing about the dinar RV-ing

5:34 PM [Nighthk11] so they will call me sunday if they have something

5:35 PM [Nighthk11] But the expectation in Kuwait are very high for RV this weekend

5:35 PM [fritzidinar] awesome

5:35 PM [masterkim] excellent!!!!

5:35 PM [msbetty2u] that is fabulous

5:36 PM [Nighthk11] Now folks- they are just like us all waiting and hoping- But when I asked what the mood was today- they said banks are supposed to be open sat-sun this weekend- Never before- money changers are expecting to do great business also

5:38 PM [Cool] well it friday and I really think we could hear some news tonight after midnight our time

5:38 PM [Nighthk11] So as soon as I get something concrete I will share- right now- they are just like us- Hoping all that was said is true

5:39 PM [Cool] do you think we may hear some news tonight ??

5:39 PM [masterkim] Nighthk11 I look at intel like yours and tops as true at the time it is said…but the Iraqis don’t always cooperate….

5:39 PM [Nighthk11] I have no idea cool- but I am looking at the news and posts coming out to see if anything develops

5:40 PM [Cool]

5:40 PM [Cool] thanks for all you do night and your information , I always enjoy your chats my friend

5:40 PM [Nighthk11] MK- the people there filling me in are not prone to exaggeration or embellishment- just the facts

5:40 PM [Lady of the Lake] night, I thought banks were always open in the ME on the week end?

5:40 PM [masterkim] Nighthk11 I understand and that is why I said it….

5:41 PM [Nighthk11] YW- cool any info coming from anywhere that is sound is what we need while we wait-

5:41 PM [Lady of the Lake] since Friday is their Sunday?

5:41 PM [Nighthk11] No- Banks are open on Sat from 9 to 1 in Kuwait for business acct s

5:42 PM [Lady of the Lake] ok, I am only familiar with banks in Afghanistan being open on the week end… thank you

5:43 PM [Nighthk11] Now I do know people in the NBK-National Bank Of Kuwait- But they are very guarded in the info they give out- all they will say is it’s coming

5:43 PM [Nighthk11] and they stand to make a lot of money because most of them own dinars

5:43 PM [masterkim] What I have always like about your intel and Top’s, is that it is not embellished…it is clean and clear

5:44 PM [Lady of the Lake] Night, do you have any thoughts or information … IF things get out of hand, as they are in Egypt … what may happen?

5:44 PM [Lady of the Lake] Night, do you have any thoughts or information … IF things get out of hand, as they are in Egypt … what may happen?

5:44 PM [Nighthk11] so I hope it’s all true- because of current events- I just believe that this is it

5:44 PM [Cool] from your keys to God’s ears night

5:44 PM [Nighthk11] Lady- I think they have moved with this RV to stop just that type of thing at least for now

5:45 PM [Lady of the Lake] Let’s pray that is so

5:45 PM [Lady of the Lake] thank you

5:45 PM [8ball] Parliament adjourns session until Saturday 2/3/2011 4:41 PM — BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament adjourned its session until next Saturday to discuss the decision of the federal court, a lawmaker from the Kurdistan blocs alliance said on Thursday. “The session has been adjourned until Saturday (Feb. 5) to discuss the Federal Court’s decision and those looting states’ properties,” Najieba Najieb told Aswat al-Iraq news agency. — viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21780

5:45 PM [Nighthk11] Because the reasons for the people’s discontent are mirrored in Iraq- They know they have not done right by the people

5:46 PM [Lady of the Lake] Night, I have begun to wonder IF they know any such thing??? seems they (upper eschlon) seem to think everything is fine as long as they are doing well

5:47 PM [Lady of the Lake] guess I have just HAD TOO much of Maliki

5:47 PM [Topguner] Oh Lady…trust me they know…and are quite worried about it

5:47 PM [Lady of the Lake] I am happy to hear that Topguner

5:47 PM [Nighthk11] They may have thought that lady- but the people will be at their very doors soon- They don’t want the emergence of a middle class- they just want two classes- Rich and Poor

5:48 PM [Nighthk11] If they are not worried or afraid- they need to be- Yemen exploded in two days

5:49 PM [masterkim] And have worked very hard for years to continue that 2 class system but that time is coming to an end.

5:49 PM [Nighthk11] The speed at which this has spread should tell them- the game is over

5:49 PM [Lady of the Lake] Thank you, Topguner, 8Ball and Night

5:49 PM [masterkim] Indeed

5:50 PM [Nighthk11] I think they got the msg loud and clear- by all the news about gov’t and RV

5:50 PM [shm925] absolutely thank you very much

5:50 PM [gonedinarfishing] They don’t seem to take hints well

5:50 PM [Lady of the Lake] NEVER EVER have had knowledge of such a hard head as that Maliki

5:50 PM [Nighthk11] Gonefishing- I don’t see how they can ignore this it’s in their faces

5:52 PM [Nighthk11] Maliki will be addressed- He will go the way of slobadan in Serbia- Charles Taylor of Liberia- and cowquescu of Romania- ending up at the world court in the Hague for “Crimes against humanity”

5:52 PM [gonedinarfishing] I totally agree Nighthk11 , but wow are they slow on the pick up. I mean looking at the past few months/ years. Thats all.

5:53 PM [gonedinarfishing] Good, thats where he needs to end up IMO

5:53 PM [Nighthk11] Thery stalled and did nothing because they had it made- stealing everything they could and having villas and women in jordan

5:53 PM [22222] they had the upper hand before now. with the uprising in the ME iraq is the only one that can do one thing and make a dramatic difference. RV

5:53 PM [Lady of the Lake] Night you say “They don’t want the emergence of a middle class- they just want two classes- Rich and Poor” so, won’t the RV change that???

5:54 PM [Nighthk11] Now it’s on their doorstep so they must pay attention or all is lost

5:54 PM [22222] most have very little cash lady

5:54 PM [Cool] they have to do something or the people will end up hanging them

5:54 PM [Lady of the Lake] 22222 so, how will this RV make a difference to them???

5:54 PM [8ball] Demonstration in central Baghdad,…. demands to change the country’s policies — Friday, Feb 4 شباط 2011 08:20 GMT Hundreds of activists and young people in the middle of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, on Friday, demanding a change in policy in the country, the methodology and application of the promises of the members of the House of Representatives during the election period. — viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21781

5:55 PM [Nighthk11] Thr RV will for the emergence of private business- and private partnership enterprise- that will in itself create a middle class allowing for more education and prosperity and less dependence on gov’t programs

5:55 PM [22222] what little money they have will be a new found fortune. buy food fuel etc but it isnt a life changing thing

5:55 PM [sFCDiaz] Iraq Dinar Revaluation Exercise Caution Executive Summary – Many people call us regarding the devaluation of the Iraq Dinar destined before the end of the year. Many feel they will make significant gains on the revaluation Below is an article from www.xe.com that discusses this authoritatively with reference links and is not encouraging at all in terms of realizing a gain

5:55 PM [22222] like it is for us, we have millions they are lucky to have a few thousand

5:55 PM [sFCDiaz] viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21782

5:57 PM [Nighthk11] Please do not misunderstand- Iraqi’s are hoarding thousands of dinar

5:58 PM [Nighthk11] because they know the money will rise in value

5:58 PM [Lady of the Lake] I HOPE THEY DO

5:58 PM [shm925] well, it has no where to go but up

5:59 PM [Nighthk11] IMO the problem the GOI and parliament will have is the invisible middle class the young people and educated activists organizing the people- Their goal is the green zone

5:59 PM [Nighthk11] looks to me that is where they are heading with a huge crowd of Iraqi’s

6:00 PM [Astro Guy] Bourgeoisie

6:00 PM [Cool] well I just keep thinking this is one of the richest countries in the world and sooner or later they will have to have a currency worth something to do business in the world . so I know it will happen , just hope this it the time that it truly happens

6:01 PM [Nighthk11] Once they breech the green zone in mass- they will not leave until their demands are met- “Reforms” and get rid of Maliki “as they say “The Iranian Puppet”

6:01 PM [Nighthk11] Hello Astro

6:03 PM [Cool] what the heck is Bourgeoisie mistake typed in main window. sorry again

6:03 PM [Nighthk11] Bourgeoisie????? Whatever do you mean?????

6:03 PM [Astro Guy] middle class..

6:04 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- I thought so- it will emerge in full after RV

6:04 PM [Cool] oh okay that is what it means ( middle class )?

6:04 PM [Nighthk11] Renaissance wording

6:04 PM [Astro Guy] yes

6:06 PM [Nighthk11] But I see nothing bad about this movement- The people are speaking and gov’t that fail to heed are being replaced- you bet Iraq is watching- It was related to me today that Egypt is on all the arab channels

6:06 PM [Astro Guy] sorry to interrupt a train of thought. please go ahead.

6:06 PM [Astro Guy] i am standing by, falling asleep, loosing track

6:07 PM [Nighthk11] NP- Your comments are always insightful and greatly appreciated to bring some clarity

6:08 PM [Nighthk11] Do you believe the news of the pending RV in the next few days may I ask?

6:09 PM [Nighthk11] Well folks- that my 2 cents for what it’s worth- gonna go hunt for some news thank you

6:10 PM [shoney777] thanks night great chat…love this site…not a bunch of bs

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

History repeating it self, the elites (money changers) making there move, smokescreens, diversion, chaos ,it's part of the plan.

Once they are positioned (to benefit themselves , we just happened to be on the same train as some will say) , the RV will happen :twocents:

Be patience, pray and be thankful for this blessing :twothumbs:

May GOD's light shine on of you and your familiy !!