Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA Today advertising the sale of Dinar

masterdinar

tonight......I was flipping thru USA Today.....

in the biz section there is a one-half page ad by a company in Houston selling Dinars @ $1,390/mill..........very interesting......mmmmmmm

Thanks masterdinar :)

Sales have relaxed overall, I expect to see more outrageous claims

and rumors in order to boost sales...it appears we are already starting the same

path back to the rumors of "it is done!"...."cash in Monday"....just enough time

in between for people to dash out and either place more on reserve or outright buy.

This is their choice, but it has lead to some going too far in their purchases

unfortunately. Rumors are fine to read, very bad to base decisions upon as

they are rumors and based more upon twisting of facts than actual truth. One cannot

help but question the motive of those who continue to spread half truths.

Dealers are literally cleaning up, and will continue to do so as long as their is

demand...when the demand decreases, it appears more rumors abound. This is silly games

that accomplish one thing: increased purchases. It has been going on for a long time

and that is because of one simple fact: It works.

I would agree with Tex idea, that constant public promotion is most likely NOT a good sign for

the prospects of an RV any time soon. It will happen, but probably not the manner in which so

many think. As long as folks need rumors and sometimes mis-information is to keep people

"pumped up" and promote even more purchases. This is all too common in many types of

investment vehicles and is usually not good for the overall investment as it gets pushed to the

point of insanity (many examples could be noted in regards to this). If greed continues to control

this investment, typically no matter what vehicle is involved, it does not end well after it has been

pushed so hard.

Let us hope this is not the outcome of IQD investment, but it has all the signs of turning into

an investment circus, unfortunately.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I would agree with Tex idea, that constant public promotion is most likely NOT a good sign for

the prospects of an RV any time soon.

Jim, in reference to your quote above, do you think these dealers that are advertising know anymore than many of our "experts" here? I feel many here at DV are more sophisticated in their research and analysis than many dealers would be, and it seems to me that most believe the RV will take place by June. Perhaps the dealers are Middle Eastern and have connections with accurate intel and believe the RV is much farther out.

This is purely a question on my part. I am new to this and looking for knowledgeable and experienced "experts" opinions, and they all seem to be members of DV.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

I don't know what you guys are worried about. So a dealer took out an ad to sell dinar, big deal. It's not like CBI took the ad out. I don't know when the RV will come, but dealers placing ads to sell dinar(that's how they make money you know) has nothing to do with the timing of the RV.

I don't know what you guys are worried about. So a dealer took out an ad to sell dinar, big deal. It's not like CBI took the ad out. I don't know when the RV will come, but dealers placing ads to sell dinar(that's how they make money you know) has nothing to do with the timing of the RV.

I agree with you 100%...dealers have a big inventory of dinar, they advertise and make some money, this ad has been placed often in USA Today.....Really has nothing to do with the RV, just that they have a surplus and want to sell it thats all.

This info has zero relevance to the average investor.

I am not sure I would assume that. Most investments are based on what, info from investors, news, market watch. When was the last time you seen an add in the newspaper to get people to buy more stock in something? I would like to believe a RV is coming, but when places start advertising the sale of the dinar, I then start thinking that something might happen but it is not going to be what we all hope for. I know the history of people getting rich off currency existed about 3 times, but none of those had any sort of wide spread news. People just either had some on hand or bought a little. Among those times of the currency change, how many people got rich? I would think the total amount of people between those 3 speculation is like 3/4 less than what there is in the dinar.