Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Billions Over Baghdad NY TIMES...

Excellent article. There is no way that the new currency is a scam. Look at it this way, when was the last time anyone invested in the Stock Market and your stock broker said " Don't worry, this is a 100% guarantee to earn or at the very least break even"? Has never ever happened to me anyway. I invested in the IQD a long time ago. Before it was even public knowledge so to say. If I chose to, or anyone reading this chose to, could turn right around and sell the dinar that we have and get our money back. This is a NO RISK investment. Think about that, no risk. Yup it's definitely a scam..............BS. Go R.V. and go BIG. That is MHO. ;)

• Upvote 8

How much money is 360 tons ??????????

One US bill, no matter which denomination, weighs 454 grams. There are 454 grams to one pound. So, 360 tons * 2,000 equals 720,000 pounds * 454 grams equals $326,880,000 IF all bills were $1. Multiply by the denomination for higher bills - i.e. $5 bills equate to ~$1.6 billion, and $20 bills equate to ~$6.5 billion ($6,537,600,000 to be exact.)

• Upvote 3

One US bill, no matter which denomination, weighs 454 grams. There are 454 grams to one pound. So, 360 tons * 2,000 equals 720,000 pounds * 454 grams equals $326,880,000 IF all bills were $1. Multiply by the denomination for higher bills - i.e. $5 bills equate to ~$1.6 billion, and $20 bills equate to ~$6.5 billion ($6,537,600,000 to be exact.)

where in the hell did you get that kind of knowledge, IMPRESSIVE

Wait a minute!

A single bill does not weigh 454 grams = 16.01438 dry ounces. It weighs about 1 gram per bill. redo the math. :rolleyes:

and if it was in grains, that cannot work either. 447 grains equals 29 grams

• Upvote 1

How much money is 360 tons ??????????

IN PENNIES ... NOT SO MUCH

In paper money, more.

smee2

nice read, but its dated Feb 2007

Because this is HISTORICAL information ... helping us to understand what came before so we can better surmise what will come after.

And a heck of a lot more valuable than the guru nonsense of a lot of postst.

smee2

• Upvote 2

A dollar bill weighs one gram, so there are 454 bills (approx) in a pound (just a mistype) - the rest is correct.

Thanks for the info.

Excellent article. There is no way that the new currency is a scam. Look at it this way, when was the last time anyone invested in the Stock Market and your stock broker said " Don't worry, this is a 100% guarantee to earn or at the very least break even"? Has never ever happened to me anyway. I invested in the IQD a long time ago. Before it was even public knowledge so to say. If I chose to, or anyone reading this chose to, could turn right around and sell the dinar that we have and get our money back. This is a NO RISK investment. Think about that, no risk. Yup it's definitely a scam..............BS. Go R.V. and go BIG. That is MHO. ;)

I have lost WAY more in the US Stock market than I will ever loose in Iraqi Dinar!

• 4 months later...