Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Dinar Gang!

Instead of reading all this stuff, and getting frustrated with the highs and lows, ups and downs, let's get busy planning the party. We know the RV is going to happen sometime, or at least we sure hope it does. And we hope it will RV at a rate high enough to cure a lot of our ills if not to make us fat cats. And we hope it RV's timely enough so we are not too old to enjoy what it brings. So let's get busy planning a bang up whim diddley party to beat all parties. maybe the Mother of all Parties to celebrate our windfall.

Then we can plan the tax implications of our new found wealth and party again.

I for one am anxious just to know but since there is no way I can hurry that, I'll spend my time planning and laughing and having fun getting ready for what I believe is the end of this ride.

Back to planning: Dallas is about in teh middle of the country and is in the great state of Texas. Where the Super Bowl is this year. Be a good place to meet and maybe we could even rent Cowboy Stadium. Okay, if you don't like that idea, what do you suggest. Bet we can get a dialog started with this and forget all about the rumors, intel, and all the other stuff folks post. This may not answer all our questions but is a heck of a lot more fun than bashing the gurus!Isn't it?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hey Dinar Gang!

Instead of reading all this stuff, and getting frustrated with the highs and lows, ups and downs, let's get busy planning the party. We know the RV is going to happen sometime, or at least we sure hope it does. And we hope it will RV at a rate high enough to cure a lot of our ills if not to make us fat cats. And we hope it RV's timely enough so we are not too old to enjoy what it brings. So let's get busy planning a bang up whim diddley party to beat all parties. maybe the Mother of all Parties to celebrate our windfall.

I for one am anxious just to know but since there is no way I can hurry that, I'll spend my time planning and laughing and having fun getting ready for what I believe is the end of this ride.

Back to planning: Dallas is about in teh middle of the country and is in the great state of Texas. Where the Super Bowl is this year. Be a good place to meet and maybe we could even rent Cowboy Stadium. Okay, if you don't like that idea, what do you suggest. Bet we can get a dialog started with this and forget all about the rumors, intel, and all the other stuff folks post. This may not answer all our questions but is a heck of a lot more fun than bashing the gurus!Isn't it?

I AM GOING TO HIT THREE COUNTRIES WHILE IM OVER HERE IF WE GET AN RV AND THEN BACK TO THE STATES AND THAT IS GOING TO BE 1 MONTH OF TRAVEL SO IF THE PARTY IS GOING TO BE AFTER THAT IM GAME CAZ IM A DIE HARD COWBOY FAN.......... :D LETS GO RV

Hey Dinar Gang!

Yea, I like the idea of renting the Cowboy Stadium. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dinar Gang!

I would be willing to attend that one.........

Hey Dinar Gang!

I'm Ready.......Think the SuperBowler"s are havig a party :rolleyes: They aint seen nothing yet....I'm in Texas Texas :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're doing it wrong.

We need to plan the party "Iraqi Style".

First, we need to have a meeting to discuss the

meeting that we will have soon...

MrParrot your still slightly off in regards to the party planning process.

First you go on holiday for a week..... then you have the meeting to plan for the meeting at which a decision will be made to vote...... after which the first reading will occur followed by a whole bunch of other stuff before amendments are added and voted on immediately following a "super special" holiday....... that will then result in a second first reading followed soon after by a court ruling followed by a first second reading followed by a planned vacation after which the third reading will be voted on and the results being immediately sent to be published at a secret location to be announced sometime in the future in a language none of us can read.

Then we can just throw off our traditional head coverings, let our hair down, throw caution to the wind, eat some BQ pork ribs and party without a care in the worldB) Or something like that.

Sorry I forgot this was a Texas party. Just replace the BQ pork ribs with beef brisket and I believe we are good to go.