Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank rumors...

noskar

I don't question that the responses you got were true. It only makes sense that major banks are positioning themselves for what they all believe will be coming. None of them wants to miss out on the flood of investor exchange cash that will be coming to the banking industry. However, IMO, nothing will happen until the GOI is seated....officially...which hasn't happened yet, and the key security position(s) are filled. Iraq just can't take the chance of RVing without their ducks being in a row...especially as concerns providing national security.

he went into the bank and asked the TravelEx Teller “How she was doing?”

She immediately said,….”We just had a meeting regarding the Iraqi Dinar!

WOW really why would she say that

Because when you are a fiction writer, you can have your characters say whatever you want them to. :P

I love the rumors section. If I'm having a day filled with dinar doubt the rumors get my blood puming again!!!

Thanks for the post.

GO IRAQ!!!

• Upvote 2

You guys are blinded by bashing...lol... like i said I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM XXXSITE!!! its not my rumor you guys blow me away... read what i said, i have friends that informed me today of similar experiences... dam you bashers need to get laid or something.. relax.... DAM!

frankly noskar,

you should'nt give a dam

• Upvote 1

mods close my post please... i will not share any further info on this site...

thanks ... I look forward to no more bank rumors ... it would be nice of one of these newbies actually brought real info instead of over-circulated rumors :)

I don't question that the responses you got were true. It only makes sense that major banks are positioning themselves for what they all believe will be coming. None of them wants to miss out on the flood of investor exchange cash that will be coming to the banking industry. However, IMO, nothing will happen until the GOI is seated....officially...which hasn't happened yet, and the key security position(s) are filled. Iraq just can't take the chance of RVing without their ducks being in a row...especially as concerns providing national security.

CaptainJohn .... these sort of bank rumors have been circulating for YEARS .... just an effective ploy by the originators (probably pumpers) to increase interest and sale of dinar. Why someone even re-posts such garbage is beyond me.

and i repeat

noun

an event that repeats; the events today were a repeat of yesterday's;

verb

to say, state, or perform again; She kept reiterating her request;

make or do or perform again; He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick;

happen or occur again; This is a recurring story;

to say again or imitate; followers echoing the cries of their leaders;

do over; They would like to take it over again;

repeat an earlier theme of a composition

synonyms

repetition, reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell, duplicate, reduplicate, double, replicate, recur, echo, reprise, reprize, recapitulate

it's only pumping if someone gets pumped, even just one

noskar - thank you for contributing...... :)

I am closing this thread......

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.