Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank rumors...

noskar

Okay, some great intel very close to home.

1) A key investor with me in this investment has been tracking events with US Bank and the TravelEx Office in that US Bank.

Very recently, he went into the bank and asked the TravelEx Teller “How she was doing?”

She immediately said,….”We just had a meeting regarding the Iraqi Dinar!…and last week, the Bank senior management had a meeting regarding the Dinar.”

My friend asked what was said about the dinar and the teller said…”Sorry, that is all I can say.”

2) Also, another investor went into Wells Fargo several weeks ago to open an account for his pending Dinar exchanged funds. This week, he was called by the Wells Fargo Private Investor representative. It was the representative that initiated the contact call. The Wells Fargo Representative was bending over backward to get our investor friend to come in and discuss options for investing his future funds.

3) This is just more of the same we are hearing about ongoing training taking place in the banks and planning for this pending revaluation…all over the country mostly at selected locations and until recently, not usually at the teller level.

We are really close.

GO DINAR

ok i want you guys to know i never ever post rumors and im definantly not a pumper... im a ordinary joe schmo just like the rest of us but the reason why im bringing this over from xxxxsite is because my friends are having similiar scenerios happening to them also..... banks in cali are bending backwards to keep them on board due to the dinar... and whether if you wanna bash i simply dont give a rats a$$... im just sharing this info cause i was almost at my wits end til 2 of my friends shared there experience wit me today... i believe its gonna happen you guys, hang tight...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Okay, some great intel very close to home.

1) A key investor with me in this investment has been tracking events with US Bank and the TravelEx Office in that US Bank.

Very recently, he went into the bank and asked the TravelEx Teller “How she was doing?”

She immediately said,….”We just had a meeting regarding the Iraqi Dinar!…and last week, the Bank senior management had a meeting regarding the Dinar.”

My friend asked what was said about the dinar and the teller said…”Sorry, that is all I can say.”

2) Also, another investor went into Wells Fargo several weeks ago to open an account for his pending Dinar exchanged funds. This week, he was called by the Wells Fargo Private Investor representative. It was the representative that initiated the contact call. The Wells Fargo Representative was bending over backward to get our investor friend to come in and discuss options for investing his future funds.

3) This is just more of the same we are hearing about ongoing training taking place in the banks and planning for this pending revaluation…all over the country mostly at selected locations and until recently, not usually at the teller level.

We are really close.

GO DINAR

ok i want you guys to know i never ever post rumors and im definantly not a pumper... im a ordinary joe schmo just like the rest of us but the reason why im bringing this over from xxxxsite is because my friends are having similiar scenerios happening to them also..... banks in cali are bending backwards to keep them on board due to the dinar... and whether if you wanna bash i simply dont give a rats a$$... im just sharing this info cause i was almost at my wits end til 2 of my friends shared there experience wit me today... i believe its gonna happen you guys, hang tight...

Well I'm not gonna bash ya. One of these day's somebodys rumor is gonna be true, and I kinda like yours.

• Upvote 4

I predict an eighty-four percent bashing increase in the next 24 to 48 hours.

The immediate response, without anything leading to mention of the dinar, is unfortunate. Maybe she knew he was a dinar investor or something, since she was, after all, the travelEx teller and may have known he purchased dinar, for keeping of spending over there, whatever.

But unoftunate indeed ... that line alone will raise a basher's blood pressure by several points.

smee2

hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys are blinded by bashing...lol... like i said I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM XXXSITE!!! its not my rumor you guys blow me away... read what i said, i have friends that informed me today of similar experiences... dam you bashers need to get laid or something.. relax.... DAM!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I predict an eighty-four percent bashing increase in the next 24 to 48 hours.

The immediate response, without anything leading to mention of the dinar, is unfortunate. Maybe she knew he was a dinar investor or something, since she was, after all, the travelEx teller and may have known he purchased dinar, for keeping of spending over there, whatever.

But unoftunate indeed ... that line alone will raise a basher's blood pressure by several points.

smee2

hahaha

Yup a bashers paradise is this.......but why should we........we all hope it's even vaguely true......even if it's hard to admit. So bash away.......you will discourage a really true post....we all lose...give us the credit got half a brain to dismiss the c$p........and those without the half brain will never know.

• Upvote 1

You guys are blinded by bashing...lol... like i said I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM XXXSITE!!! its not my rumor you guys blow me away... read what i said, i have friends that informed me today of similar experiences... dam you bashers need to get laid or something.. relax.... DAM!

I feel your pain bro.blink.gif

Actually noskar, I was on your side. To be honest, the bashers didn't cream you nearly as bad as I thought they would. I have learned that it doesn't really matter what you say on here, somebodys always gonna pop back at you. I fully expect that my remarks will draw a few arrows . Thing is, I couldn't care less. I'm just here for the party. Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Everybody is at witts end..............but there is no call for all of the bashing..................they are just passing what

they have heard

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Hey there noskar, you had to know they would bash. That's why you asked them not to. You have to have a thicker skin than that and remember that many people here have heard these stories so often that they won't recognize your "real" information. I'm just saying that I for one hope the information you are passing along is going to lead to the RV everyone is waiting for and by the way, rsskelton is right! They didn't bash you nearly as much as they usually do. Thanks for the post, relax and enjoy the rest of the ride.

• Upvote 1

noskar, I'm not a pumper, I don't know you or anyone else on this site. I am a member and I did enjoy your post because like I said, I have had a similar experience but I can't reveal names or affliations so I can't post it.

Even if someone would post "The dinar revalued!!", and would give me the link to CBI website

and the rate would be something else than it is now ( just pick one),

I would still say " You are a pumper, you got someone at CBI change the rate so we buy more dinar from dealers!!" :blink:

Just saying, we got so used to bashing everyone, that we would even bash CBI when they post the new rate!! LOL

Edited by jola