bank rumors...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 noskar

noskar

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

Okay, some great intel very close to home.

1) A key investor with me in this investment has been tracking events with US Bank and the TravelEx Office in that US Bank.

Very recently, he went into the bank and asked the TravelEx Teller “How she was doing?”

She immediately said,….”We just had a meeting regarding the Iraqi Dinar!…and last week, the Bank senior management had a meeting regarding the Dinar.”

My friend asked what was said about the dinar and the teller said…”Sorry, that is all I can say.”

2) Also, another investor went into Wells Fargo several weeks ago to open an account for his pending Dinar exchanged funds. This week, he was called by the Wells Fargo Private Investor representative. It was the representative that initiated the contact call. The Wells Fargo Representative was bending over backward to get our investor friend to come in and discuss options for investing his future funds.

3) This is just more of the same we are hearing about ongoing training taking place in the banks and planning for this pending revaluation…all over the country mostly at selected locations and until recently, not usually at the teller level.

We are really close.

GO DINAR

ok i want you guys to know i never ever post rumors and im definantly not a pumper... im a ordinary joe schmo just like the rest of us but the reason why im bringing this over from xxxxsite is because my friends are having similiar scenerios happening to them also..... banks in cali are bending backwards to keep them on board due to the dinar... and whether if you wanna bash i simply dont give a rats a$$... im just sharing this info cause i was almost at my wits end til 2 of my friends shared there experience wit me today... i believe its gonna happen you guys, hang tight...

#2 wbuse984

wbuse984

wbuse984

• Platinum VIP
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the post...info is interesting, thinking I should go to the bank and ask the international teller a leading questions :)
Wayne USN-Ret/1994
"Acquiring a large sum of money never changes a person, it just makes you more of what you already are, either for the good or bad. If you are kind and generous you will be moreso, if mean-spirited, cheap and miserly you will be moreso...a persons basic character never changes without divine intervention"

#3 rsskelton

rsskelton

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

Okay, some great intel very close to home.

1) A key investor with me in this investment has been tracking events with US Bank and the TravelEx Office in that US Bank.

Very recently, he went into the bank and asked the TravelEx Teller “How she was doing?”

She immediately said,….”We just had a meeting regarding the Iraqi Dinar!…and last week, the Bank senior management had a meeting regarding the Dinar.”

My friend asked what was said about the dinar and the teller said…”Sorry, that is all I can say.”

2) Also, another investor went into Wells Fargo several weeks ago to open an account for his pending Dinar exchanged funds. This week, he was called by the Wells Fargo Private Investor representative. It was the representative that initiated the contact call. The Wells Fargo Representative was bending over backward to get our investor friend to come in and discuss options for investing his future funds.

3) This is just more of the same we are hearing about ongoing training taking place in the banks and planning for this pending revaluation…all over the country mostly at selected locations and until recently, not usually at the teller level.

We are really close.

GO DINAR

ok i want you guys to know i never ever post rumors and im definantly not a pumper... im a ordinary joe schmo just like the rest of us but the reason why im bringing this over from xxxxsite is because my friends are having similiar scenerios happening to them also..... banks in cali are bending backwards to keep them on board due to the dinar... and whether if you wanna bash i simply dont give a rats a$$... im just sharing this info cause i was almost at my wits end til 2 of my friends shared there experience wit me today... i believe its gonna happen you guys, hang tight...

Well I'm not gonna bash ya. One of these day's somebodys rumor is gonna be true, and I kinda like yours.

RSS

#4 Oil4life

Oil4life

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

he went into the bank and asked the TravelEx Teller “How she was doing?”

She immediately said,….”We just had a meeting regarding the Iraqi Dinar!

WOW really why would she say that

#5 gp49

gp49

• Platinum VIP
  • 557 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the post.
I have had a similar experience/news but since I can't give out any names or affiliation I have not been able to post.

#6 NEWMAN

NEWMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:38 PM

I will bash you!! ALL BIRD POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not scared of lyers!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

#7 smee2

smee2

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:42 PM

I predict an eighty-four percent bashing increase in the next 24 to 48 hours.

The immediate response, without anything leading to mention of the dinar, is unfortunate. Maybe she knew he was a dinar investor or something, since she was, after all, the travelEx teller and may have known he purchased dinar, for keeping of spending over there, whatever.

But unoftunate indeed ... that line alone will raise a basher's blood pressure by several points.

smee2

hahaha

#8 SkyGuy

SkyGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

Good times......

#9 oscar3

oscar3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

I will bash you!! ALL BIRD POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not scared of lyers!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I agree! Must be a full moon! :P

#10 noskar

noskar

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:49 PM

You guys are blinded by bashing...lol... like i said I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM XXXSITE!!! its not my rumor you guys blow me away... read what i said, i have friends that informed me today of similar experiences... dam you bashers need to get laid or something.. relax.... DAM!

#11 rsskelton

rsskelton

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

Good times......

(lol) Love it!Posted Image

RSS

#12 PacoTaco

PacoTaco

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

Seems like we have had a spike in bank rumors in the past couple of weeks. Maybe there is first with all this smoke!

Go RV!!!!

#13 Sdr

Sdr

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:51 PM

I predict an eighty-four percent bashing increase in the next 24 to 48 hours.

The immediate response, without anything leading to mention of the dinar, is unfortunate. Maybe she knew he was a dinar investor or something, since she was, after all, the travelEx teller and may have known he purchased dinar, for keeping of spending over there, whatever.

But unoftunate indeed ... that line alone will raise a basher's blood pressure by several points.

smee2

hahaha

Yup a bashers paradise is this.......but why should we........we all hope it's even vaguely true......even if it's hard to admit. So bash away.......you will discourage a really true post....we all lose...give us the credit got half a brain to dismiss the c$p........and those without the half brain will never know.

#14 rsskelton

rsskelton

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

You guys are blinded by bashing...lol... like i said I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM XXXSITE!!! its not my rumor you guys blow me away... read what i said, i have friends that informed me today of similar experiences... dam you bashers need to get laid or something.. relax.... DAM!

I feel your pain bro.Posted Image

RSS

#15 noskar

noskar

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:02 PM

mods close my post please... i will not share any further info on this site...

#16 coyote

coyote

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:05 PM

toooooooooo fuuuunnnnnyyyyyy, " dam you bashers" this ride is entertaining

#17 rsskelton

rsskelton

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

Actually noskar, I was on your side. To be honest, the bashers didn't cream you nearly as bad as I thought they would. I have learned that it doesn't really matter what you say on here, somebodys always gonna pop back at you. I fully expect that my remarks will draw a few arrows . Thing is, I couldn't care less. I'm just here for the party. Go RV!

RSS

#18 bikertrash

bikertrash

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • LocationTexan in Afghanistan

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:24 PM

Everybody is at witts end..............but there is no call for all of the bashing..................they are just passing what
they have heard

:tiphat:

#19 JAS91

JAS91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

No need to bash, I enjoyed this as well.

#20 R2d2dc

R2d2dc

Platinum VIP

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:49 PM

Hey there noskar, you had to know they would bash. That's why you asked them not to. You have to have a thicker skin than that and remember that many people here have heard these stories so often that they won't recognize your "real" information. I'm just saying that I for one hope the information you are passing along is going to lead to the RV everyone is waiting for and by the way, rsskelton is right! They didn't bash you nearly as much as they usually do. Thanks for the post, relax and enjoy the rest of the ride.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy