Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/30/2011

Doc31

Doc: Just so you know, the minutes for Parliament meetings 1/16, 1/17, and 1/18 are out. Well, if they were on vacation on 1/17 and 1/18 how could we have meeting minutes? Answer. When you read the minutes you will discover that they have been meeting all along. Full sessons. Behind closed doors. No media. Nothing. Much has happened the last two weeks. parliament.iq. Thanks as always doc.

• Upvote 1

Hey Doc,

Thanks as always.

I thought you might have time to give your opinion on something after church.

1.On which day of the week do you think we most likely to see the RV. Do look for it on a Sunday morning when the CBI opens, a Sunday afternoon when Forex starts up, Thursday morning or at the close of the day Thursday or is it just as likely to pop up at any time????

2. Where will we see it first?

I know you are not a rate and date kind of a guy but you keep your finger on the pulse as good as anyone considering we are talking ME and their way of doing things. Have a cup of coffee and answer today or at a later time. I try and read all your post and look forward to seeing you at the bank.

• Upvote 2

Love reading your stuff Doc, and the more I read it, the more I am starting to understand what your posting as well. Thanks for the knowledge!

About the M visiting Kuwait, I did read the article that 21B is still owed to Kuwait. I also read that Iraq paid $680 million to Kuwait so far... Now, when the Emir visited Iraq, shortly after every citizen of Kuwait received the equivalent of $3,500 USD & from what I have read free groceries for a year. If Kuwait paid roughly a 1,000,000 of its citizens, well the math comes out like this for what Kuwait paid $3,500 x 1,000,000 = 3,500,000,000... That is over $3 billion. People were speculating that they money to the citizen was because of Iraq... Did Kuwait do this knowing that either A) they'll be receiving debt payments from Iraq in an imminent manner? or B) Did Iraq pay them more than what the media stated ($680 million)...

So I got to thinking.... What if the $680,000,000 was a pre-RV payment.... If the IQD re-valued at roughly $0.02 to $0.03, the debt would be covered w/ Kuwait.

Given that the $680 Million is the equivalent in terms of USD value in IQD. And the balance to be paid of $21 billion was also in terms of USD. Because $680,000,000 equals roughly 799,340,000,000.

So do the math to see what that 799 figures in IQD would have to hit to equal roughly 21 billion. I got roughly 23 billion or so when multiplying it by $0.03

I hope this little theory is way wrong... Because $0.03 is rather low (A return on Investment for sure, but low)

Love reading your stuff Doc, and the more I read it, the more I am starting to understand what your posting as well. Thanks for the knowledge!

About the M visiting Kuwait, I did read the article that 21B is still owed to Kuwait. I also read that Iraq paid $680 million to Kuwait so far... Now, when the Emir visited Iraq, shortly after every citizen of Kuwait received the equivalent of $3,500 USD & from what I have read free groceries for a year. If Kuwait paid roughly a 1,000,000 of its citizens, well the math comes out like this for what Kuwait paid $3,500 x 1,000,000 = 3,500,000,000... That is over $3 billion. People were speculating that they money to the citizen was because of Iraq... Did Kuwait do this knowing that either A) they'll be receiving debt payments from Iraq in an imminent manner? or cool.gif Did Iraq pay them more than what the media stated ($680 million)...

So I got to thinking.... What if the $680,000,000 was a pre-RV payment.... If the IQD re-valued at roughly $0.02 to $0.03, the debt would be covered w/ Kuwait.

Given that the $680 Million is the equivalent in terms of USD value in IQD. And the balance to be paid of $21 billion was also in terms of USD. Because $680,000,000 equals roughly 799,340,000,000.

So do the math to see what that 799 figures in IQD would have to hit to equal roughly 21 billion. I got roughly 23 billion or so when multiplying it by $0.03

I hope this little theory is way wrong... Because $0.03 is rather low (A return on Investment for sure, but low)

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ... that $680M is something more like $27B-$29B if memory serves ... that came from the 5% going to the DFI funds at the FRBNY (I understand the money has been moved to Virginia ... Treasury? ... no one commenting on why that took place WHEN it did.

I'm sure that's going to mess your math up. While I'm not a rate or date guy ... the MOF proposed $1.79 that the then seated Parliament rejected ... that's where the $3.210856yadayadayada came from. I'm not a $.03 kinda' guy ... not only will their economy not turn over on that amount ... someone could actually come in and buy Iraq cheap (yes, I know it isn't that simple ... but it is possible to control it via a similar mechanism).

Peace

Doc31

There's no chicken little in that post!!!

Sure there is ... Mohammed Salih! ... lol