Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars will RV soon!

labdog

Iraq will pull the trigger…Just watch the money, they are floating on oil and natural gas and Dinar is practically worthless.

They can’t eat sand, and they can’t rebuild their country with a worthless currency, inflation is rising and violence will

escalate if they don’t RV. The businesses setting up in Iraq are doing so at bargain basement rates and they are flush with

Iraqi Dinar assets. These assets will be worth big $ when the RV happens and the Government will be the first to profit.

Think about it folks, why would so many credible corporations set up shop in Iraq if there wasn't a guarantee of return?

They can't all be idiots. My investment in the currency of Iraq is modest by comparison however, by owning some Dinar

we are on the same path. :D

Banks are all ready and waiting with De la Rue machines in position and with specifically trained

staff to handle all the exchanges. <_< They are looking forward to people cashing in because they will make money on the

exchange as well as the many deposits! If no RV then America is bankrupt when China cashes in their TBills as there

stock market is setting back. I have heard from many sources that this RV will happen this year and possibly in days coinciding

with many of the rumors posted here. You can disregard the nay sayers and the bad press as alterior motives. In fact, although

this is a rumor, most of the media coverage in Iraq is scrutinized to show the negative keeping the value low. This is done by design

to allow those in power to position themselves prior to an RV. :) The smart money will be fully positioned before an RV happens.

I heard that the Bush family was big in oil too. I would have to believe my engineering sources that the oil companies will be

fully positioned with contracts before this RV happens. I believe most of the world Countries have contracts with Iraq now.

I can't wait to truy a De La Rue machine out and only cash one 25,000 Dinar note at a time and go home with possibly

$75,000.00 US. I won't get tired or the trips to the bank and it will be kind of fun doing it 400 times to boot! B)

Your are correct, most if not all the contracts were done around mid and to the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010..

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry I messed up. I'm new to the whole "message" thing. But any whooooooo...I'mg gonna say this in stupid, laymans terms but aren't all contries bound to benefit from this? The United States, and I'm a US born and raised girl, the raqui's, the Kurds, The UN, China, etc., etc. I could go on for ever, but certainly , we, the USA out will be out of debt, little people like me are providing jobs for others in the US, and that is what HAS to happen in other contries. Right? Nobody can wait can longer...none of us? Besides bashing, how long do you think we can go before our leaders can pull it togerther and "save tne world"?

• Upvote 1

Iraq will pull the trigger…Just watch the money, they are floating on oil and natural gas and Dinar is practically worthless.

They can’t eat sand, and they can’t rebuild their country with a worthless currency, inflation is rising and violence will

escalate if they don’t RV. The businesses setting up in Iraq are doing so at bargain basement rates and they are flush with

Iraqi Dinar assets. These assets will be worth big $ when the RV happens and the Government will be the first to profit.

Think about it folks, why would so many credible corporations set up shop in Iraq if there wasn't a guarantee of return?

They can't all be idiots. My investment in the currency of Iraq is modest by comparison however, by owning some Dinar

Banks are all ready and waiting with De la Rue machines in position and with specifically trained

staff to handle all the exchanges. <_< They are looking forward to people cashing in because they will make money on the

exchange as well as the many deposits! If no RV then America is bankrupt when China cashes in their TBills as there

stock market is setting back. I have heard from many sources that this RV will happen this year and possibly in days coinciding

with many of the rumors posted here. You can disregard the nay sayers and the bad press as alterior motives. In fact, although

this is a rumor, most of the media coverage in Iraq is scrutinized to show the negative keeping the value low. This is done by design

to allow those in power to position themselves prior to an RV. :) The smart money will be fully positioned before an RV happens.

I heard that the Bush family was big in oil too. I would have to believe my engineering sources that the oil companies will be

fully positioned with contracts before this RV happens. I believe most of the world Countries have contracts with Iraq now.

I can't wait to truy a De La Rue machine out and only cash one 25,000 Dinar note at a time and go home with possibly

$75,000.00 US. I won't get tired or the trips to the bank and it will be kind of fun doing it 400 times to boot! B)

LABDOG,30 MILLION IQD,NOT BAD...ENJOY YOUR MILLIONS...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

Well, this is good news. If this RV is going to really happen, I need to clean out the dusty savings account and buy more dinar.

I can't wait to try the Le Rue machine too! I am sure the banks will let us do that.

And gosh, if the Bush family really is into oil, I hope they bought dinars with their savings. Maybe they need the extra money.

Labdog, your information is so credible, I bet your have a great dealer you bought your dinar from. Would you mind giving me the name so I can buy more dinar form them?

Thanks a bunch!

Well, this is good news. If this RV is going to really happen, I need to clean out the dusty savings account and buy more dinar.

I can't wait to try the Le Rue machine too! I am sure the banks will let us do that.

And gosh, if the Bush family really is into oil, I hope they bought dinars with their savings. Maybe they need the extra money.

You are probably right about the engineers, chemical engineers, I bet. They have probably heard about that oil in the ME and will want to ready to go in the next day or so.

Labdog, your information is so credible, I bet your have a great dealer you bought your dinar from. Would you mind giving me the name so I can buy more dinar form them?

Thanks a bunch!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

I think it probably will never r v, having been in this from the start , about 7 years now.......

I've been in it 6 years and was under the impression that it would be 5-10 year before it would rv. If I am not mistaken the first time the currency was available was in 2003 so we are going into the 8th year of

the currency being available. Also, there is much more chatter today about an impeding rv then ever before. When I bought it from GID Associates they were not buying it back. You can actual sell it back

today and if you bought it 7 years ago, I bet you could make a small profit. So if you really believe it will not rv, sell it back.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I think it probably will never r v, having been in this from the start , about 7 years now.......

I too am in Alabama. If you are tired of the wait and want to get rid of any of your dinars, let me know. I still have faith in this investment, even if is long term, and am looking to purchase a little more so let me know if you should want to sell. smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I too am in Alabama. If you are tired of the wait and want to get rid of any of your dinars, let me know. I still have faith in this investment, even if is long term, and am looking to purchase a little more so let me know if you should want to sell. smile.gif

"ROLL TIDE" RSSKELTON I am glad to see there will soon be more millionaires in my home state OF Alabama. I currently reside in Texas but will be back in Alabam in light speed fashion when R.V. happens. :tiphat:

I hate to be a stick in the mud but I disagee. First, the dinar is not worthless. It has a value relative to other currencies. Just because it takes 1,170 dinar to buy 1 dollar means nothing. It's only a relative comparison. The value of the dinar is very similar to the value of the South Korean won (relative to the dollar). Yet South Korea is a developed nation and no one considers the won worthless. Secondly, I have seen or heard nothing that Dela Rue machines are standing at the ready waiting for people to cash in their dinar. I suppose that's why you put this in the rumors section. Finally, the US is still bankrupt, with or without an RV. The dinar is the currency of Iraq to conduct commerce WITHIN Iraq. It is not an international currency. If the US holds dinar, they will be used primarly to buy oil from Iraq. They will not be used to back or our debts. Our debts are denominated in US dollars. Only US dollars can be used to pay it back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been in it 6 years and was under the impression that it would be 5-10 year before it would rv. If I am not mistaken the first time the currency was available was in 2003 so we are going into the 8th year of

the currency being available. Also, there is much more chatter today about an impeding rv then ever before. When I bought it from GID Associates they were not buying it back. You can actual sell it back

today and if you bought it 7 years ago, I bet you could make a small profit. So if you really believe it will not rv, sell it back.

Yes it is closer to 8 years now, and i paid about 1/3 of what it costs today, so i would make a profit, and no, i do not want to sell it, i simply made a comment.

Again i do not want to sell, I am not tired of waiting, in fact i do not think about it very much, let alone worry about it . And feel free to buy as much as you want, as i will feel free to make a comment if i want to...

• Downvote 1

Yes it is closer to 8 years now, and i paid about 1/3 of what it costs today, so i would make a profit, and no, i do not want to sell it, i simply made a comment.

Again i do not want to sell, I am not tired of waiting, in fact i do not think about it very much, let alone worry about it . And feel free to buy as much as you want, as i will feel free to make a comment if i want to...

Didn't mean to step on your toes coalminer. I meant no offense. As a matter of fact you've been in this much longer than I. I can certainly understand if you were getting tired of waiting, especially after so long. I was just saying that I was thinking of purchasing more if you wanted off the rollercoaster. Sorry if it came across any differently. Certainly was not my intent to offend. After all, your a Bama boy! You work for JWR?

• Upvote 1

I would have to agree with you!!! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't mean to step on your toes coalminer. I meant no offense. As a matter of fact you've been in this much longer than I. I can certainly understand if you were getting tired of waiting, especially after so long. I was just saying that I was thinking of purchasing more if you wanted off the rollercoaster. Sorry if it came across any differently. Certainly was not my intent to offend. After all, your a Bama boy! You work for JWR?

Hey, no problem RSS, I was not offended, Yes i did work for jwr, till the mine closed in '99, then i started truck driving, which later on took me to the fair land of Iraq, I still have hope for the RV and would love to see it happen, so i can quit working......

Edited by coalminer