Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New York Times headline

tjmunson

I keep seeing this news headline in my mind over and over. The date on the paper is Feb 3rd. Not sure of the year.

"America's Newest Generation Of Millionaires: Dinar Investors"

Please take this as nothing more than my overactive imagination. This is simply a silly premonition I am having. It means absolutely nothing. I've just been having fun with it and thought I would share. Wish I could see the year in my mind. Sure hope it is 2011.

It's gonna happen but GOD and a few select politicos only know when.

GO IRAQ!!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 4

I keep seeing this news headline in my mind over and over. The date on the paper is Feb 3rd. Not sure of the year.

Please take this as nothing more than my overactive imagination. This is simply a silly premonition I am having. It means absolutely nothing. I've just been having fun with it and thought I would share. Wish I could see the year in my mind. Sure hope it is 2011.

GO IRAQ!!!

Dude, I give your premonition more credibility to all of the rumors put forth on here! Here's another one for ya...yesterday I was drawn to my Dinars for some reason. I picked them up and my heart started racing and I got this strange feeling of euphoria that came over me. It was surreal. I guess I hate my job that much LOL :lol:

• Upvote 17

GO IRAQ!!!

Deserves as much credability as any Gurus post! Feb 3rd it is!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

GO IRAQ!!!

My oh my...how far you have come Mr. Munson! :) Things are lining up....you can just feel it.

I like to check my horoscope on http://www.astrologyzone.com/

I about fell out of my chair....

http://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/gemini_full.php

"Gemini Horoscope for January 2011

By Susan Miller

You had money on the brain most of last year, but trust that this near-obsession of yours will end sometime soon because good news will come in to soothe you and give you reason for celebration. Mars has been going through your eighth house of other people's money ruling money / debt / credit since December 7, sending credit card bills to much higher levels than you are used to seeing. It looks as though you were very generous to friends and family at holiday time. As January dawns, you'll have several bills on your desk that seem larger than usual and will be trying to figure out how to pay them. Not to worry.

On January 4, a new moon solar eclipse will come by that may fix all (or at least a large portion) of your financial dilemmas. A financial offer of stunning proportions could easily come in suddenly that could help you balance your ledgers once and for all. Or, news of a big lump sum of money coming to you through news of a bonus, commission, prize, inheritance, insurance payout, back child support, divorce settlement, or other source will resolve problems and leave you relieved. "

There are usually a few weeks on either side of a horoscope date, so I am pulling for Feb 3rd!

• Upvote 3

First of all, I think a premonition for a date is just as valid as anything anyone has predicted so far.

Next, any "sight" of the rate? hahahahaha

And as far as the "dot com millionaire" equivalent to a dinar investor? ... I have heard some strange things that could be turned around sort of ... but most of them come out like ...

"One of those head cases who thought Iraq dinar would make them rich ... I wonder who screwed up and made it so?"

Personally I hope most of us will have the brains to just sort of fade into the woodwork, prosper quiety and happily, helping others anonymously, and not drawing any attention to how or why we drive a better car, live in a better home, don't seem to go to work, and fire up the barbecue for steaks even mid-week!

hahahahaha

Myself, and I just have to share this, I am moving to an island in the pacific. Well, okay it is one of the gulf islands off the coast of British Columbia but that is an island, and it is the pacific, and I like the sounds of island in the pacific much better. I have the decision of house plan down to two, and it will depend on which one fits best considering the topography of the twenty plus acre chunk of mountain-side, view-of-the-strait, land that is just waiting for the surveyors to start on.

Okay, so it may not happen by the 3rd of February, but it will have happened on the 3rd of SOME February ... and I am rather enjoying this plan-making stage. So may decisions ... like pool indoors or heated outdoors? hahahahaha

Thanks for the laughter folks ...

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

By Susan Miller

You had money on the brain most of last year, but trust that this near-obsession of yours will end sometime soon because good news will come in to soothe you and give you reason for celebration. Mars has been going through your eighth house of other people's money ruling money / debt / credit since December 7, sending credit card bills to much higher levels than you are used to seeing. It looks as though you were very generous to friends and family at holiday time. As January dawns, you'll have several bills on your desk that seem larger than usual and will be trying to figure out how to pay them. Not to worry.

On January 4, a new moon solar eclipse will come by that may fix all (or at least a large portion) of your financial dilemmas. A financial offer of stunning proportions could easily come in suddenly that could help you balance your ledgers once and for all. Or, news of a big lump sum of money coming to you through news of a bonus, commission, prize, inheritance, insurance payout, back child support, divorce settlement, or other source will resolve problems and leave you relieved. "

There are usually a few weeks on either side of a horoscope date, so I am pulling for Feb 3rd!

I am rarely one to read horoscopes, but couldn't help myself so I clicked on the link you provided. Amongst other things it said: Financially, you are due to see your bank account fatten with the move of Jupiter into Aries from January 22 and in the five months to come. The money you see will come as a bonus, commission, loan court settlement, or other windfall. Your ship is about to come in and dock at your door, dear Virgo!

Me Likey!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

By Susan Miller

I checked mine and had something close! I am a Virgo

GO RV

"Now I come to very big news, the move of Jupiter to Aries and your solar eighth house of "other people's money" from January 22 to June 4. This has not happened since 1999, so you are in for an exciting boost to your fortunes. The money you see may come from a bank loan or infusion of cash from a venture capitalist. Or the money you see may represent a bonus, commission, licensing fee, book advance, signing bonus, royalty, inheritance, scholarship, insurance payout, divorce settlement or other court action, mortgage, or refinancing plan, as a few examples. If you plan to apply for funds (say, a loan or mortgage, for example) you must do so in the first half of the year, prior to June, the time when money will flow to you most generously. "

Emerald

Think about it: there might be 2 million people in the US with dinars ( a guess). Say, half of them only have 300,000 or less, and it RVs at $3.22 ish.

There could very well be a million new millionaires! All paying taxes and spend SOME of it. Think that would kick the economy in the checkbooks? You betcha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope we rv soon. I really need to restore my 1969 Camaro Convertible!!!

Oh My Gosh! I bought one of those in '69, First real, as in not used, car from first real, as in not a student, job. Canary yellow with black top. Loved that car! Convertible, considering where I lived, did not turn out to be the best option, but, what a car. I could, and did, blow the doors of anything else on the road. And that was straight from the showroom.

Good luck with your car ... you have a real classic!

smee2

• Upvote 1

I checked mine and had something close! I am a Virgo

GO RV

"Now I come to very big news, the move of Jupiter to Aries and your solar eighth house of "other people's money" from January 22 to June 4. This has not happened since 1999, so you are in for an exciting boost to your fortunes. The money you see may come from a bank loan or infusion of cash from a venture capitalist. Or the money you see may represent a bonus, commission, licensing fee, book advance, signing bonus, royalty, inheritance, scholarship, insurance payout, divorce settlement or other court action, mortgage, or refinancing plan, as a few examples. If you plan to apply for funds (say, a loan or mortgage, for example) you must do so in the first half of the year, prior to June, the time when money will flow to you most generously. "

Emerald

I about died when i read "but trust that this near-obsession of yours will end sometime soon because good news will come in to soothe you and give you reason for celebration."

Man...near-obsession........ :blink: seriously....how did she KNOW???

I told my female roommate that we should start a Dinar Dating website for all of us single people that will suddenly be rich.

I already have the site and as soon as the RV happens I will have the money to expand it.

My Dating Desires .c0m

I will have to create a section for dinar dating. :lol: