Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from a trusted friend

edavis

Hey peeps this morning I got a call from a very good friend of mine..in fact I was the one who got him involved in this about 7 years ago an we stay in touch quite frequently...any way.. he calls me this morning an asked if I was sitting down..I thought it had Rvvvvvvvvvd..turns out his daughter just got hired on at Wells Fargo

in Seattle Wa. an last week , she was going thru traininig on the DeLa Rue currency machines ..an how to handle currency exchanges. She says she discovered that

that was the main reason they hired her on, because they are expecting a major influx of people coming in to do exchanges. This is the real kicker ...she said that she was told .. if she had any iraqi dinar that they would not have hired her. They did not say the Iraqi dinar was revaluing but...do the math. Now I have heard many a rumor about banks an training an gearing up for an rv, an with all the pumping going on out there..who knows what to believe...but this was first hand an I really wanted to tell you peeps this one.

EDAVIS

UH! No...

Imagine the lawsuit on this.

• Upvote 2

Hey peeps this morning I got a call from a very good friend of mine..in fact I was the one who got him involved in this about 7 years ago an we stay in touch quite frequently...any way.. he calls me this morning an asked if I was sitting down..I thought it had Rvvvvvvvvvd..turns out his daughter just got hired on at Wells Fargo

in Seattle Wa. an last week , she was going thru traininig on the DeLa Rue currency machines ..an how to handle currency exchanges. She says she discovered that

that was the main reason they hired her on, because they are expecting a major influx of people coming in to do exchanges. This is the real kicker ...she said that she was told .. if she had any iraqi dinar that they would not have hired her. They did not say the Iraqi dinar was revaluing but...do the math. Now I have heard many a rumor about banks an training an gearing up for an rv, an with all the pumping going on out there..who knows what to believe...but this was first hand an I really wanted to tell you peeps this one.

EDAVIS

Thank you. We need anything we can hold on to right now. Keep the info coming!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Not saying that I believe this post but if I ran a bank right now i wouldn't hire someone who was invested in IQD for the simple reason that they probably won't be there that much longer.

You honestly think that question would be asked in an interview. Who asks you how much foreign currency you have or of what brand it is. Just not going to happen in the business world.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Wow I love the response to this...because if this is how we respond.... to something that I happen to know is truth....Wow..how much more of these rumors are also truth...but we are so waxed over with false info, that we believe nothing....Go Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

Ahem ... I think if you look a little closer into the hiring and firing protocols, and I am speaking from Canada but ours and American are fairly close ... some say Canadians have no imagination, they may be right.

Anyway, as an employer, I know that I could not fire someone for having dinar at the time I hired them. I could however use their involvement after hire as a reason to "release" them if they had signed any agreements about currencies, or disclosure, or conflict of interest, that could be interpreted to apply in the case of purchasing dinar.

As well, if I am hiring someone who for the same kind of reasons, confidentiality, currency involvement, conflict of interest past or present ... would not be qualified according to my workplace, and possibly legal, interpretation of "qualification" I can tell them why it is I cannot hire them. In some cases of conflict of interest it is required that an potential employer tell the potential employee why they are not longer being considered for the position.

FYI

smee2

• Upvote 4

Wells Fargo is not going to buy a whole bunch of delarue counting machines :

only 1 person out of 1 thousand ever heard of the word ' dinar '

ridiculous pumper post---imho

I agree with that...especially when I was at one of their branches today and was informed that they do not deal with the Dinar and have no plans to in the future.

• Upvote 7