Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 3 to 4 days Possible

wingsofhope

Just passing along information.... You be the judge

Global Settlements: World leaders weighing in on Fed Reserve, making certain the payments (global settlements) are made.

China is calling the note on the U.S. and will foreclose on the corporation of the U.S., if they are not paid by 9p.m. PST last night. They will impose a lien against the U.S. Gov't. officials are working around the clock this weekend to be completed by close of business. RV should be on the shirttails of payments being made.

Sarkozy & Hu met in Paris and are both pushing to save the world from the control of the Fed Reserve leaders, i.e. U.S., Rothchilds, etc. Everything will happen at once. They will all be paid in treasury notes, and the outcome of Sarkozy & Hu meeting was that the Chinese will foreclose on U.S. Corporation gov't. this morning.

We should be able to cash out RV tuesday or wednesday, but they have also touched on Feb. 3rd as a cash in date. 180 nations are revaluing their currency on Feb 1, but Iraq is not one listed. Speculation was that IQD was not listed to keep us all from making a run on the banks and dealers to purchase more.

We've been hearing of banks getting excessive amounts of cash--Okie presented the question could it be the treasury notes that will replace the fed notes? Only 5th 3rd bank is prepared to carry the new notes. BOA/Wells Fargo are still trying to get over the hurdles of being ready as of yesterday afternoon.

There are 750 high-profile, high-level ppl all over the world, ranging from the U.N., banking, gov't, etc. -- power struggles going on right now. The world's media has been bought and paid for by the richest ppl in the world, explaining why we have not heard anything about all of this.

Put the pieces together and it makes sense. Revaluation will only occur after settlements go out. Feds wanted to revalue first, but China was afraid they would not get paid back after revaluation, so do not look at China as the bad guys even though you can trust no gov't. 100%. China, Russia, France, and England want privatization of what's going on in banking out. It's called mashination, meaning a scenario crated to destroy the world's economy and creating a one world currency that will replace our currencies sooner than we thought. Okie is right in asking where is the money? and if there is a collapse, a one-world currency will come out of it. It solidifies the need for the Fed Reserve remaining in power. Maybe M taking over CBI was a precursor to a world event. The currency we possess is the driver to the currency of GCC, and we are being played for dupes, and we missed the bigger picture of them working their way to a one-world currency. If they destroy all of them and one only will support them. They came up with the word rebooting for it, as what currency could stand alone if they collapse all the others?

There may be a case in which they pretend to sell us on an idea to get us to another place of one world currency. The world currency crisis is contrived so we will all throw up our hands and give up our sovereignty as nations. The CMKX, global settlements, prosperity packages, could all be a huge smokescreen, but it remains that a list of 180 currencies are listed on the IMF as changing their rates on Feb 1st.

Okie said in conjunction is forgiveness of debts...everything will zero out and start over.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is receiving over a 3 yr period a buy back of all those bad loans and being backed by the U.S. govt.

CMKX alone is the biggest ever Ponzi scheme for one country, coming in at 3.877 trillion. The plans were to slam it down through a crisis they created. Part of the contrived plan of a created scenario - everybody crashes, and the end will be a single currency faster than we thought, in an effort to save themselves the IQD is part of the 20-30 other currencies all ending up as one.

It will start with the IQD, then the GCC, but will be faster than we thought. The change will be like it was in 1971 when Nixon took us off the gold standard and nobody noticed.

Like in a poker game when the house takes a piece of every pot, the U.S. and the world have anted out. Eventually the 'house' winds up with all the money and spread it out amongst the Feds and Rothschilds, etc.

We must get back to the place of securing our currencies with 'real' assets, i.e. oil, gas, gold, minerals, etc., as the fiat currency game has been proven not to work. The powers that be have come up with a new smokescreen, which is to reboot the whole world.

We need to understand that each agency of the Federal gov't is a corporation, i.e. the courts, school districts, FBI, etc. Example: your county government doesn't have to pay taxes, and literally owns 80% of all the real estate/businesses in the U.S. That's what you'll see in one of these CAFR reports. CAFR reports on every one of them, just google CAFR and you will find the information on your particular state or county.

The Fed Reserve has been collecting taxes to pay off debt for 97 years, and own all the debt in the U.S. In other words, the Fed Reserve is the largest creditor in the U.S., followed by China, and they have been transferring wealth from the little guys to the big guys by buying up the real estates, businesses, etc.

We will see the R/V of the IQD, but our window will be short. **this portion is an addendum by Beth (soulwarriorone)...IMHO and the opinion of many others, we will be entering the 7 years of plenty, to be followed by 7 years of lack, so we must use our newly found wealth

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

The trades, prosperity packages etc have nothing to do with the rv, think about it, the trades have been going on for about 35 years and the rv for about 7 years. To my knowledge the trades started to enter the picture about a month ago. So how can a program that has been running for all those many years suddenly be responsible for making the rv happen. I will also tell you that China is one of the countries that are responsible for preventing the trades from being paid out, they aint no friend of ours. There are a number of countries besides the chinese ( the us, england, germany etc that have been trying to steal the funds for years.

So don't be so gullible and stop believing this BS, the people who are spreading this are full of s--t and don't have a clue.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Correct me if I'm wrong, But I read a post this morning about the UN Treasury. It stated that for the UN to make a currentcy active, it can only happen on the 1st or 15th and it had to be published two days before! Does the UN have to make it IQD Active in order for us to cash in?? and if so?? Then it HAS to be Feb 1st at the earliest or the next date is Feb 15th.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Global Settlements: World leaders weighing in on Fed Reserve, making certain the payments (global settlements) are made.

China is calling the note on the U.S. and will foreclose on the corporation of the U.S., if they are not paid by 9p.m. PST last night. They will impose a lien against the U.S. Gov't. officials are working around the clock this weekend to be completed by close of business. RV should be on the shirttails of payments being made.

Sarkozy & Hu met in Paris and are both pushing to save the world from the control of the Fed Reserve leaders, i.e. U.S., Rothchilds, etc. Everything will happen at once. They will all be paid in treasury notes, and the outcome of Sarkozy & Hu meeting was that the Chinese will foreclose on U.S. Corporation gov't. this morning.

We should be able to cash out RV tuesday or wednesday, but they have also touched on Feb. 3rd as a cash in date. 180 nations are revaluing their currency on Feb 1, but Iraq is not one listed. Speculation was that IQD was not listed to keep us all from making a run on the banks and dealers to purchase more.

We've been hearing of banks getting excessive amounts of cash--Okie presented the question could it be the treasury notes that will replace the fed notes? Only 5th 3rd bank is prepared to carry the new notes. BOA/Wells Fargo are still trying to get over the hurdles of being ready as of yesterday afternoon.

There are 750 high-profile, high-level ppl all over the world, ranging from the U.N., banking, gov't, etc. -- power struggles going on right now. The world's media has been bought and paid for by the richest ppl in the world, explaining why we have not heard anything about all of this.

Put the pieces together and it makes sense. Revaluation will only occur after settlements go out. Feds wanted to revalue first, but China was afraid they would not get paid back after revaluation, so do not look at China as the bad guys even though you can trust no gov't. 100%. China, Russia, France, and England want privatization of what's going on in banking out. It's called mashination, meaning a scenario crated to destroy the world's economy and creating a one world currency that will replace our currencies sooner than we thought. Okie is right in asking where is the money? and if there is a collapse, a one-world currency will come out of it. It solidifies the need for the Fed Reserve remaining in power. Maybe M taking over CBI was a precursor to a world event. The currency we possess is the driver to the currency of GCC, and we are being played for dupes, and we missed the bigger picture of them working their way to a one-world currency. If they destroy all of them and one only will support them. They came up with the word rebooting for it, as what currency could stand alone if they collapse all the others?

There may be a case in which they pretend to sell us on an idea to get us to another place of one world currency. The world currency crisis is contrived so we will all throw up our hands and give up our sovereignty as nations. The CMKX, global settlements, prosperity packages, could all be a huge smokescreen, but it remains that a list of 180 currencies are listed on the IMF as changing their rates on Feb 1st.

Okie said in conjunction is forgiveness of debts...everything will zero out and start over.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is receiving over a 3 yr period a buy back of all those bad loans and being backed by the U.S. govt.

CMKX alone is the biggest ever Ponzi scheme for one country, coming in at 3.877 trillion. The plans were to slam it down through a crisis they created. Part of the contrived plan of a created scenario - everybody crashes, and the end will be a single currency faster than we thought, in an effort to save themselves the IQD is part of the 20-30 other currencies all ending up as one.

It will start with the IQD, then the GCC, but will be faster than we thought. The change will be like it was in 1971 when Nixon took us off the gold standard and nobody noticed.

Like in a poker game when the house takes a piece of every pot, the U.S. and the world have anted out. Eventually the 'house' winds up with all the money and spread it out amongst the Feds and Rothschilds, etc.

We must get back to the place of securing our currencies with 'real' assets, i.e. oil, gas, gold, minerals, etc., as the fiat currency game has been proven not to work. The powers that be have come up with a new smokescreen, which is to reboot the whole world.

We need to understand that each agency of the Federal gov't is a corporation, i.e. the courts, school districts, FBI, etc. Example: your county government doesn't have to pay taxes, and literally owns 80% of all the real estate/businesses in the U.S. That's what you'll see in one of these CAFR reports. CAFR reports on every one of them, just google CAFR and you will find the information on your particular state or county.

The Fed Reserve has been collecting taxes to pay off debt for 97 years, and own all the debt in the U.S. In other words, the Fed Reserve is the largest creditor in the U.S., followed by China, and they have been transferring wealth from the little guys to the big guys by buying up the real estates, businesses, etc.

We will see the R/V of the IQD, but our window will be short. **this portion is an addendum by Beth (soulwarriorone)...IMHO and the opinion of many others, we will be entering the 7 years of plenty, to be followed by 7 years of lack, so we must use our newly found wealth

Wow.....this seems like a huge conspiracy theory. Maybe made for TV movie.....hope it ends with a happy RV ending!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

Is that right? Ok then.........I'll take your word for it

What a bunch of jibberish. We must be bored here. :P

Thanks for the post wings :)

Unfortunately, it is indeed very much hot air. It is very difficult to

try and convey the true condition of this once great country.

Please do not think for a moment that there is the slightest chance

that an IQD RV is going to 'save' the world. I'm sorry, but it is simply

not true. It is not dealing with reality. We all want a revaluation, how it has

grown into this kind of talk is beyond me. It goes beyond reason and is almost

sounding like some sort of religious cult talk.

Please understand, and do your own homework. This spoon feeding has one main purpose,

it was mentioned several times in recent rumor posts....to pump up the crowd so to speak.

The one partially true part of the discussion has to do with China. What is not mentioned is

that we have already sold out the country to them. They do not have to threaten the USA, China

already has claims made and is in the drivers seat.

Also research the true size of our countries debt...at least a real raw estimate that comes from both

CBO and IMF research. USA bankkrupt

(there is a video on this page from Bloomberg).

I'm sorry to say that the figures represented in just this piece confirm what I have feared for a long time.

Problem is that my figures were far too low. My research outside of the CBO and IMF information were approx.

between 75 - 100 trillion$. We have been lied to for YEARS, not just since Pres. Obama has taken office. We must

understand this and realize we have been conned. The official response is 14 Trillion$. It is not true, just the official

amount stated. Most data being released over the last years has been totally fabricated to make things appear to

be manageable. Again, it is purposely skewed.

Please understand, I am not bashing our country, I do not bash anything, we have some outstanding people in this land. The issue

is that we have had far too many people that do NOT have and have not had the countries best

interests at heart, only their OWN interests and it has cost all of us our country in return. Dig deep in your research,

and be prepared to sit down and try to digest all that has happened including the numbers.

I keep trying to tell myself this cannot be, and yet the data speaks for itself. The latest raw estimate of debt

stands at approx. 202 Trillion$. I cannot wrap my mind around this other than I understand its implications, and

this will not go away due to an RV. Wishful thinking, yes, but think about the actual data not the sugar coated

outer layer.

We all need wisdom and guidance as this year moves forward. Again, I will remind everyone, in the event of the

IQD RV, and *IF* it turns out to be good for those of us who have invested in the IQD, please take the time to

learn and then act on preserving any new found wealth. Look to hard assets and NOT paper assets! The paper system

is in intensive care and the vital signs are getting weaker by the day. I cannot offer investment advice, I am just literally

begging everyone to take steps to protect and preserve and be good stewards of any potential future wealth.

I wish things were different, but we all lost control many years ago and it is now time to deal with the fruit of our

actions and greed over so many years of false prosperity and the promises that went with it. The victims alone

are enough to make ones eyes fill with tears.

All my best to you all! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

HEY DWEAVE,,,,I HOPE HE FINDS AN R V ,,,UP THERE .....WHAT A CUTE KID.....

or two in the daily double

my grandchildren are the greatest joys in my life and have the most captivating pirate smiles

i will get the opportunity to put smiles on every unselfconscience child near me SOON

soon, monday, friday the ?st or ?nd or ?rd

it will be great

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1