Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wells fargo delarue machines

Was at a wells fargo branch in rock island illinois yesterday to open an account talked with a couple of different people and

one of them told me they are not dealing with the dinar at this time. But they would once it rv's.and second not all branches will

have a delarue machine on hand so you would have to go to their main bank to cash in.

Edited by perry wingerter
  • Upvote 4

I'm new to the forum and have been constantly browsing all forums I can find and have been told about. I have never posted but started to do some research on my own today. I was wondering what to do with all the money I would have post RV, I am very confused. I'm from the Houston area and have called numerous banks there today, Wells Fargo, BOA, Citi bank, CHase Banks at several different locations and no one Knows about the new bill passed by the government to insure all my money in an non interest bearing account. I have talked to Bank Managers in all 4 banks at different locations 12 total and each one told me that they only cover up to 250,000.00 can someone explain this to me or send me proof that Obama actually passed such a bill. Not only that, none of the above mentioned banks have a DA LA RUE machine to authenticate my money when it does come time for cash in. I'm really stumped here can someone shed some light.

I'm new to the forum and have been constantly browsing all forums I can find and have been told about. I have never posted but started to do some research on my own today. I was wondering what to do with all the money I would have post RV, I am very confused. I'm from the Houston area and have called numerous banks there today, Wells Fargo, BOA, Citi bank, CHase Banks at several different locations and no one Knows about the new bill passed by the government to insure all my money in an non interest bearing account. I have talked to Bank Managers in all 4 banks at different locations 12 total and each one told me that they only cover up to 250,000.00 can someone explain this to me or send me proof that Obama actually passed such a bill. Not only that, none of the above mentioned banks have a DA LA RUE machine to authenticate my money when it does come time for cash in. I'm really stumped here can someone shed some light.

I've seen a similar confusion abouth the non-interest bearing transfer accounts on Long Island. One bank officer told me that he thought that had just been canceled

Was at a wells fargo branch in rock island illinois yesterday to open an account talked with a couple of different people and

one of them told me they are not dealing with the dinar at this time. But they would once it rv's.and second not all branches will

have a delarue machine on hand so you would have to go to their main bank to cash in.

Did they specifically say "once it rv's" or did they say "if it rv's"?

Little details make a huge difference.

Here is the copy from one banks page on the FDIC notice.

Close

Print

NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS

All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules.

The term "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts, money-market deposit accounts, and Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOL T As").

For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.

Identity ProtectionSecurityPrivacyOnline GuaranteeDo-Not-CallFDIC NoticeAbout UsInvestor RelationsSite Map

The Huntington National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. and Huntington® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Huntington Welcome.™ is a service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. © 2010 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.

Here is the link from fdic.gov

http://fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/changes2.html

Go to the FDIC website: www.fdic.gov. There is an article there which explains the new non-interest bearing coverage. I believe that coverage is only for the next two years. Millions in a non-interest bearing account? Doesn't sound real investor savvy to me. Secondly, become a VIP member of this site. Go to the posted information, it will explain what to do with your dinar before and after the RV. Stay legal! Also, I would not be calling, visiting or informing banks in your area. My banker actually knows less than I do, but he is an investor. (Very frustrating.) Do lots of homework with this investment and do not be scared, lots of crazy stuff written. Blessings!

Thank you so much everyone for the great advice, this is really overwhelming I have never had much money in my life and I don't want to lose what I will be getting from being ignorant to the fact. I'm gathering all the information I can to keep what I get. LOL This seems so much like a dream. I still ask myself on a daily basis is this for real. Thanks and happy RVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1