Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hid mine at the Dentist Office...everyone avoids that place like the plaque, I mean plague! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Buried mine in an undisclosed location recorded on an old piece of parchment with the spot marked by an "X"... Argh! Shiver me timbers,... now where did I leave that map???

;)

• Upvote 2

"IF" I had any, it would currently be protected by a three phase system. First phase is three large dogs that don't like strangers. Second is my red headed hillbilly wife who is looking forward to a little shopping spree when this hits (and she packs). And third is a Sig 556 with tactical lazer light and night vision scope. I guess if you can get through that you'd have a little extra dinar. "IF" I had any.

I have taken one of my surfboards, cut a big hole in it and stuffed it with my dinar. Then fiber-glassed it back up. My son and a friend bought an old surfboard at the swapmeet years ago and it turned to be to heavy to surf, long story short it was cut up to throw away and it was full of pot. True story. And no I did not smoke it.

Blessings

i wallpapered my bathroom with mine. cashing in may be a problem! :o

I have taken one of my surfboards, cut a big hole in it and stuffed it with my dinar. Then fiber-glassed it back up. My son and a friend bought an old surfboard at the swapmeet years ago and it turned to be to heavy to surf, long story short it was cut up to throw away and it was full of pot. True story. And no I did not smoke it.

Blessings

i think terry k may have gotten one of them surfboards. i always wondered what he was smoking! :lol:

• Upvote 3

I found my map. First you have to walk through the candy cane forest... Then cross the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops... Finally, walk through the lincoln tunnel... Let me know if you get that far and I'll tell you the rest.