Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Price of dinar dropped.

Funky Cold Medinar

I believe that's because of the law of supply and demand. When it was becoming public that the government of Iraq was almost formed, people rushed out to purchase more dinar because they thought it would rv almost immediately after the formation. Now that it's been a little while since its formation and no rv, people are not fighting to purchase as much anymore. The rates for buying have dropped so the dealers can start making some money again since demand is down.

• Upvote 1

I think the buying frenzy has somewhat slowed. From word that an RV is going to hit before Christmas to virtually ever week after and nothing comes about, think people are just tired of the ongoing talk and no action coming from it.

i bought 1 million just before xmas--then the price went up 22%--now the 'hurry up' and buy thing must be over--imho

I just noticed that the price of dinar at dinartrade dropped for the first time in quite a while, and there is no longer a long wait for it to be shipped, says all current orders will be shipped within 24hrs.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

It is good to hear as demand slows down....prices follow. Last few months

have been off the charts for sales and speculation. I hope it calms down.

I also imagine Ali is enjoying some rest :lol:

Prices also have come back to some great deals on eBay, but they have still been

far under typical dealer prices, even through the recent rampage.

I saw one popular dealer the other day selling 1- 25K note for over 72$. That is insane.

you can get them on eBay for 35 - 39 all day long uncirculated.

Shows how quick things calm down and I am glad they did. Maybe someone took

the advice from a poster last week that called for all buying to stop? :lol:

Thanks Funky :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Can you all imagine how much money thaey made on that RESERVE b. s.

I am actually curious about the reserve and how it will affect those that are currently within their 30 day period. I just recently put an order on reserve with the full intent of paying the balance within thirty days. I wonder if my remaining balance will reflect a drop in price?? I know I can't pay any higher than what it was, considering my price is "locked in."

The buy-back dropped down to 900 per 1 million un-circulated.. It was as high as $1,000 at one point. Than it dropped to roughly 960 or so. I am guessing they are getting caught up to the demand and basically can ship as needed. That, or they've recently gotten a very large supply that should cover demand for awhile. Could also be that they are trying to compete with some of the actual banks that trade currency because they are actually cheaper to use if they're available.

Who knows why, and a lot can be speculated upon it..

Can you all imagine how much money thaey made on that RESERVE b. s.

My sister signed up for that Reserve thing. She read the fine-print the other day and it actually says that the site is allowed to refund your money instead of delivering your dinar, if they so choose.. That's REALLY making some money, with absolutely no obligation to pay out.. Yup, ALI is making serious bank on the Dinar.

I guess it's like back in the times of the gold rush. The ones that really made the money were the saloon owners, not the gold miners <_<

But, it'll RV some day, and we'll all look back on this and laugh and smile and then go spend another couple weeks in the Caribbean.. B)

GO RV !! :lol:

• Upvote 1

My sister signed up for that Reserve thing. She read the fine-print the other day and it actually says that the site is allowed to refund your money instead of delivering your dinar, if they so choose.. That's REALLY making some money, with absolutely no obligation to pay out.. Yup, ALI is making serious bank on the Dinar.

I guess it's like back in the times of the gold rush. The ones that really made the money were the saloon owners, not the gold miners <_<

But, it'll RV some day, and we'll all look back on this and laugh and smile and then go spend another couple weeks in the Caribbean.. B)

GO RV !! :lol:

So DT could cancel an order and return the deposit of an investor upon a RV, correct? Well, that sort of goes against the nature of buying upon reserve. For example, I knew that I was going to have the funds within 30 days to purchase dinar. I buy on reserve, and wire transfer 10%... I also find that this safe-guards me in case of a RV or increase in pricing. Now, imagine the type of reputation that would follow if they were to conduct such actions. I know this, as soon as I have the funds to pay off my balance, I will not wait around. In fear that this is a real possibility. Others believe that it is an unlikely scenario, but sadly we will not know until we get the RV whether a dealer holds true to their word or not. I can't imagine Ali not honoring a simple 1,000,000 order. However, I could see him not honoring an investor buying upon reserve of let's say.. 100 million...

I still believe it to be a cover your rear situation. Maybe they fall short on supply to fill the demand upon the reserves when the RV hits. And I think that is realistically why they have that posted.

So DT could cancel an order and return the deposit of an investor upon a RV, correct? Well, that sort of goes against the nature of buying upon reserve. For example, I knew that I was going to have the funds within 30 days to purchase dinar. I buy on reserve, and wire transfer 10%... I also find that this safe-guards me in case of a RV or increase in pricing. Now, imagine the type of reputation that would follow if they were to conduct such actions. I know this, as soon as I have the funds to pay off my balance, I will not wait around. In fear that this is a real possibility. Others believe that it is an unlikely scenario, but sadly we will not know until we get the RV whether a dealer holds true to their word or not. I can't imagine Ali not honoring a simple 1,000,000 order. However, I could see him not honoring an investor buying upon reserve of let's say.. 100 million...

I still believe it to be a cover your rear situation. Maybe they fall short on supply to fill the demand upon the reserves when the RV hits. And I think that is realistically why they have that posted.

Per my discussion with Ali, if you made a reserve and the RV happened within the 30 days, he would honor your reserve contract. You just need to bring a cashiers check or money order with you to pay balance of your reserve to cash in. One thing to remember is the reserve is a contract vs outright purchase which he can use his disclaimer if he chooses to. I wouldn't ever do the reserve, I want my Dinar in my safety deposit box and with all the delays to many have lost their deposit because the RV hasn't taken place in the 30 day window.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Per my discussion with Ali, if you made a reserve and the RV happened within the 30 days, he would honor your reserve contract. You just need to bring a cashiers check or money order with you to pay balance of your reserve to cash in. One thing to remember is the reserve is a contract vs outright purchase which he can use his disclaimer if he chooses to. I wouldn't ever do the reserve, I want my Dinar in my safety deposit box and with all the delays to many have lost their deposit because the RV hasn't taken place in the 30 day window.

Go RV/RI B)

Well its good to hear he claims to honor it. I am not concerned about the paying the balance, but I woud slightly be concerned with not receiving dinars due to a RV and just getting refunded my deposit.. But, for all that to happen, it has to happen within 30 days or less (the RV that is)

Well its good to hear he claims to honor it. I am not concerned about the paying the balance, but I woud slightly be concerned with not receiving dinars due to a RV and just getting refunded my deposit.. But, for all that to happen, it has to happen within 30 days or less (the RV that is)

Ali is a stand up guy, if you have a reserve contract, I honestly believe he will honor it as he has said.

The only catch with the reserve is you have to bring balance of payment with you to receive your Dinar, then cash in. I believe it's a paperwork/contract thing.

Go RV/RI B)

Ali is a stand up guy, if you have a reserve contract, I honestly believe he will honor it as he has said.

The only catch with the reserve is you have to bring balance of payment with you to receive your Dinar, then cash in. I believe it's a paperwork/contract thing.

Go RV/RI B)

Post-RV, you don't think he would accept a Wire-transfer? Or is it basically because he wouldn't ship something with that sort of value..... ???

Here is the fine print, I don't see where it says that they can return the 10% and cancel order if they wish.

IRAQI DINAR ON RESERVE: POLICIES AND DISCLAIMER

Dinar on Reserve Policy:

* 1 Million New Iraqi Dinar (IQD) minimum order-See current pricing schedule.

* 10% down payment by cashiers checks / money orders or via wire transfer only.

* 90% balance due must be paid in full. No payments. Cashiers check / money order or via wire transfer only.

* 90% balance due must be paid in full within 30 days of receipt by D Trade, Inc. of your 10% deposit. The balance is due by the close of business on the 30th day. If the 30th day falls on a holiday or a day that approved delivery services do not deliver, the due date will be the following day.

* 10% is non-refundable.

Reserve Order Policy:

* Orders must be placed using the online "Iraqi Dinar On Reserve" form.

* The Policies and Disclaimer form must be agreed upon before order may be submitted.

* The 10% down payment by cashiers check or money order must be mailed by Certified mail or any other secure service requiring a signature at the time of delivery to D. Trade Inc.

* 10% down payments sent via wire transfer will be confirmed once the funds are received in our account.

* 30 days will commence on the date the mail is received and signed for or once the funds are received in our account via wire transfer.. We will e-mail you verification of the date of receipt of your payment and the due date of the balance owed.

* The additional 90% must be paid for by cashiers check(s) or money order(s) sent to us by Certified mail, or any other secure service requiring a signature upon delivery, and signed for on or before the 30 day period.

* 90% payments by wire transfer must be sent by the day of expiration.

* Dinars on Reserve will be mailed to the customer Next Day service once the final 90% balance due payment is received and signed for.

Cancellation Policy:

* If a customer chooses not send in the 90% balance due final payment, the initial 10% will be forfeited to D. Trade Inc as a carrying cost.

Exchange Rate Policy:

* The price of the Dinars will be locked in on the date the 10% payment is received.

* Final 90% payment is based on the initial purchase price order and will not fluctuate with changes in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar.

* Dinar will be sent to the customer once the payment of the remaining balance of 90% is received, regardless of an increase or decrease in the value of the iraqi dinar.

It is the responsibility of the customer to mail in the 10% down payment in a cashiers check or money order by Certified mail or any other secure service requiring a signature at the time of delivery to D. trade Inc. If the customer chooses to use the wire transfer option, the order number must be listed in the wire transfer. It is the customer's responsibility to pay the balance of 90% to D. Trade Inc. within the 30 day reserve time period. Failure to fulfill these steps will release D. Trade Inc. from a holding agreement and all down payments will be forfeited as carrying cost.

I hereby agree to the terms within this Iraqi Dinar On Reserve Disclaimer. By checking the agreement box on the order form I am agreeing to the Reserve, Cancellation and Exchange Rate policy within the Iraqi Dinar On Reserve Disclaimer.

Customer Signature

Printed Name

Date

Order ref #:

Post-RV, you don't think he would accept a Wire-transfer? Or is it basically because he wouldn't ship something with that sort of value..... ???

Good question, I believe he will but, I would be on a plane with a cashiers check to get my Dinar if it RV'd.

You might want to email or give him a call. I really don't think it's a good idea to have Dinar after RV to be FedEx'd. To much money in an envelope and they have lost envelopes in the past and someone in their system will know the name Dinar Trade. Some call me paranoid, I like to think careful. OK paranoid works.

Go RV/RI B)