Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PNC Foriegn Currency Exchange!

singledad

Well after seeing a few post on here about BOA and 5/3 I decided to call my bank to see if they deal in Dinar at all.

I called and the guy completly cut me off..just kept saying no before i could finish my sentence.

I asked him where he might direct me..and once again he cut me off and said something about coperate accounts and pretty much hung up.

wasn't sure if he was being an ass or what.

Going to post a number so that someone with a little more experience may want to try and call..if not thats cool just would like another option. I am not excatly sure how I will cash in when the time comes. I have 1.8 mill in dinar...so just curious

PNC Foreign Currency Exchange

1-800-622-7410

Well after seeing a few post on here about BOA and 5/3 I decided to call my bank to see if they deal in Dinar at all.

I called and the guy completly cut me off..just kept saying no before i could finish my sentence.

I asked him where he might direct me..and once again he cut me off and said something about coperate accounts and pretty much hung up.

Going to post a number so that someone with a little more experience may want to try and call..if not thats cool just would like another option. I am not excatly sure how I will cash in when the time comes. I have 1.8 mill in dinar...so just curious

1-800-622-7410

Just a thought... please be careful about announcing anything about what you have. It could be dangerous.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1-800-622-7410

I'd call him back and get his name. Then, I'd call the Bank President, tell him about your call and close my account with them. There is no need for them to be ugly to you, no matter what! They make money off of you, and they should give you some respect. IMO. :D

• Upvote 5

I agree, after all, when was the last time you posted in a public forum how much money you have in the bank. Just sayin'....BE CAREFUL! Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

Don't worry your dinar are safe. I would worry more about listening to the idiots that claim to have "sources" No ones gonna kidnap you for your 1200 bucks. I have 22 million dinar and if anyone out there wants to get em let em try.

• Downvote 3

Don't worry your dinar are safe. I would worry more about listening to the idiots that claim to have "sources" No ones gonna kidnap you for your 1200 bucks. I have 22 million dinar and if anyone out there wants to get em let em try.

Oh Irish, does somebody need a hug? :)