Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Okie Post

spy

Save the bashing, I'm just posting this in the RUMOR section for those who might be interested in reading it. It is what it is, so if you don't like Okie, then move along to the next post.

* Okie Rumor: G.E.T. 1/25/11

January 25, 2011 01:48 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i’m not going to be on here long enough to answer questions–have new intel just recently received–there are a confidentiality

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] agreement that i have made–suffice to say that those of of today that was dis-appointed will not be dis-appointed very much longer–is is done and expect this week may be a wonderful week for all of us–lets see what develpopes–sure looking good right now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] wish i could tell all-but have to honor my word–if your word is no good –neither are you (myself i’m referring too

[cobra] OKIE_OIL_MAN thanks! I’ve been wondering how Obama would use his influence and if it was better for RV before his speech or after…

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gankans–will happen sooner than expected–as per source 5 minutes ago

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Save the bashing, I'm just posting this in the RUMOR section for those who might be interested in reading it. It is what it is, so if you don't like Okie, then move along to the next post.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i’m not going to be on here long enough to answer questions–have new intel just recently received–there are a confidentiality

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] agreement that i have made–suffice to say that those of of today that was dis-appointed will not be dis-appointed very much longer–is is done and expect this week may be a wonderful week for all of us–lets see what develpopes–sure looking good right now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] wish i could tell all-but have to honor my word–if your word is no good –neither are you (myself i’m referring too

[cobra] OKIE_OIL_MAN thanks! I’ve been wondering how Obama would use his influence and if it was better for RV before his speech or after…

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gankans–will happen sooner than expected–as per source 5 minutes ago

News Flash Okie .... Your word has always been questionable - so don't start with the holier-than-though attitude now.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the post BJ. However, the thread goes along with the rest of the weekly predictions for imminent RV. Having said that, I believe we are very close to calling this RI/RV a done deal. Sunday's presentation of the budget to parliament should be another step in the right direction.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Another week? Oh, no!! Here we go again!?! How about today, 1/25/11, before Obama's State of the Union Speech or tomorrow morning, 1/26/11, after his speech - so he can infer that he was responsible getting Iraq off the dime to RV and how it's going to affect our economy? This would be the time for him to do it to bring up his ratings. He's in a campaign mode, already, and this can only help him.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I hear the word "soon" all over the place. When is "soon"? My definition of "soon" is 5 minutes. If we are talking geologically, "soon" is 10 million years

• Upvote 4

It's rumors people, take it with a grain of salt and store it in the "Hopeful" section of your brain, try not to get to stressed about a remor that the RV will be happening soon, it'll happen when it happens, till then just keep on moving with your daily activities. :D

Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 12:14 A.M. EST - I feel that we investors, including the moderators of chat rooms are all living on the hopes that the Iraqi RI/RV is for real and is going to happen. I'm sure that thousands of us have no other way to look but up and that through some miracle this RI/RV will happen - now. Many of the rumors collected by the chat room moderators help us maintain the hope that has sustained many of us for so long. Sure, many of those rumors have no basis at all. Some may be totally bogus. There is the possibility, though, and we are all hopeful, that some of them can be substantiated to be truths and that they indicate that we are closer to realizing the RI/RV. By now, I won't be surprised if most of us will be happy if Iraq RI/RV’s at as little as twenty cents a dinar with the hope of it being allowed to float on its own - so we can cash in for much greater paybacks for our investments - just so we can catch up now with our bills and even be able to start back up our ladders of achievement in re-building or enhancing a life for ourselves than what we may now have.

I've said this before in other posts, that I feel that Mr. Obama is participating in the choreography of the announcement of the RI/RV to happen today or tomorrow, so that he can refer to it in his State of the Union address with the inference that his administration played a major role in convincing the Iraqi government to RI/RV now. It's an opportune time for it to be announced, since Mr. Obama has already begun his campaign for re-election. The impact of the RI/RV will not only help us individual investors, but could have a massive, positive effect on reducing or eliminating our national debt. If he's a crafty politician, which I'm sure he is, he will take full advantage of this bonanza as much as we will.Read more:

I know you are just reposting SPY, don't worry about backlash from me...

The best part is it will happen SOONER than expected....WHAT???

I thought he expected it to happen weeks, months, years ago...would that not have been sooner???:LOL

I love this stuff, "Let me look at my notes, make sure I don't repeat any rumors that have already failed..."

TPR