Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV

Robdel

This site has become a waste.....Shame on you Adam for letting this crap go on, a guy simply placed a thread and he gets slammed.....

i hear ya on that im so sick of this site. and the crap on here lately def. gone down hill fast. this is the site i now come to for a good laugh and that is sad considering the respect i once had for this site,

Let me back up that post by swearing that PM Maliki just left my house and told me that tomorrow the RV will happen at 8:05am EST and the rate will be 1IQD = 17USD. Seriously.

While you are on a roll what else did the PM have to say...........Please engage as I will be saving time by not having to watch any comedy shows this evening.............RV ON!!!

• Upvote 1

i hear ya on that im so sick of this site. and the crap on here lately def. gone down hill fast. this is the site i now come to for a good laugh and that is sad considering the respect i once had for this site,

I'm sorry you feel that way....I think that despite the imperfections and limits caused by the mere fact that this place , like everything else, is frequented by Humans....This is still the Best Dinar Forum around.....By far....

Yup....pretty tired of this site and the constent bashing of anything and everyone that shares any information. I've been in this investment since 2003, and really, this has got to be the worst site for trashing people ever! Grow up!Think I'm gonna take my marbles and find another site. Good luck to everyone!

• Downvote 1

Yup....pretty tired of this site and the constent bashing of anything and everyone that shares any information. I've been in this investment since 2003, and really, this has got to be the worst site for trashing people ever! Grow up!Think I'm gonna take my marbles and find another site. Good luck to everyone!

As above.

People that don't like bashing should go to don't promote other sites and never come back here. Bashing is criticism, and I know for a fact that many of you can't take any. I appreciate the criticism because here at DV we are not sheep. In a speculative investment criticism is absolutely necessary, if it weren't DV would just be another forum for retards and uneducated people like PD and other sites.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you post bogus INTEL claiming an RV date and price and it isnt true,you deserve a spanking. For seven years, this has been happening, and 99.9% of the time it is a PUMPER. I hear workers where I do volunteer work constantly saying to me. "Hey , the RV is happening in a few days, " They walk around with false hopes of becoming rich overnight. Everytime they are sadly disappointed. It 's tiring listening to them when their hopes are shattered.They have families and big financial obligations. I tell them that the only way you will know is to check your currency converter in the morning. Most have been pumped up by believing ever poster who claims to have real INTEL.

Some people are born without a spine and need to grow one. They dont like views or honest opinion of others and cry for a moderator. Freedom of expression is a beautiful thing unless you scream FIRE in a crowded theatre. IMO.

• Upvote 1