Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Google Currency Rate Converter Changed this AM

ladwiss

This morning when I logged on my PC this morning I checked the IQD/USD as always as it is on my I Google homepage in the widget that I downloaded from Dinar Banker months ago. At 6:00am this morning it was IQD 1170/ USD 1 I went back to my mome page around 6;15 and it changed I NEVER EVER had seen but 1170/1 but now it is .99/1 I took a picture to show the time as proof I did'nt make this up as I was'nt going to give out my home page for the world to have Just thought I'd share this with you all Ladwiss from Montana

post-3038-129570362173_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 13

yeah this phenom has been posted a couple times but from different places... interesting and of course everyone is going to be looking to the CBI website and Forex for true confirmation however I for one do not believe that forex will show it till it's official because if forex shows it then you can trade for that... if a random currency converter shows it then it doesn't matter because they aren't going to trade you lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know why one of the values is negative (-)?

yeah that bit doesn't makee sense... if it was negative against the dollar wouldn't that mean it's worth more than the dollar? I thought we were looking at .03 something against the dollar that would equal the $3 range? I DK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This morning when I logged on my PC this morning I checked the IQD/USD as always as it is on my I Google homepage in the widget that I downloaded from Dinar Banker months ago. At 6:00am this morning it was IQD 1170/ USD 1 I went back to my mome page around 6;15 and it changed I NEVER EVER had seen but 1170/1 but now it is .99/1 I took a picture to show the time as proof I did'nt make this up as I was'nt going to give out my home page for the world to have Just thought I'd share this with you all Ladwiss from Montana

http://www.dinarbanker.com/ this is the link to find the conveter which is on the left side of dinar bankers. down a little ways. It is the I Google one that I put on my home page...Ladwiss

http://www.dinarbanker.com/ this is the link to find the conveter which is on the left side of dinar bankers. down a little ways. It is the I Google one that I put on my home page...Ladwiss

Dinarbanker used to have the current rate posted on the left side of the page.1USD=0.000855.. Not there anymore???Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

link

nevermind, just read it was dinarbanker widget...so same thing they are showing on their website

good morning ladwiss I have checked that site, and let me tell you why I think its a bogus site, in the market place, the items listed are from like 2007, 2010. if this was an actual paper, these items would be current wouldnt you think. JMHO

oops that post was for the marketplace one. sorry

That would be the same as this is showing!

Edited by jack

Thanks for the post and photo----very strange indeed! Go RV!! :rolleyes:

I also saw this last night on the Dinar Banker Site.

I wrote to them and below is their answer:

My email to Dinar Banker:

Yesterday your site was showing a value of the dinar as: 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD

Today, your site is showing a value of the dinar as: 1 Iraqi Dinar = -0.010101 USD

Are we starting to see some kind of RV??

Dinar Banker response:

No, I think it is just a glitch in the exchange sever we use----we are looking into it.

I also saw this last night on the Dinar Banker Site.

I wrote to them and below is their answer:

My email to Dinar Banker:

Yesterday your site was showing a value of the dinar as: 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD

Today, your site is showing a value of the dinar as: 1 Iraqi Dinar = -0.010101 USD

Are we starting to see some kind of RV??

Dinar Banker response:

No, I think it is just a glitch in the exchange sever we use----we are looking into it.

I have to agree with the glitch ... because I don't think you can have a negative in the rate exchange, only positive full numbers or decimals.

• Upvote 3

Iraq Classifieds - Expatriate Classifieds - Autos ...

An Expat life consists in a continuous research of the same things when moving to a new place: looking for a place to live, looking for a car, purchasing households goods ...

www.iraq.alloexpat.com/.../classifieds/autos_motorcycle - Cached

Google and you will see this... at the bottom to the site?

WEATHER

Fair

2°C

CURRENCY RATES 1(USD) = 0.28(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

Sun | 03:02AM

Autos & Motorcycle

Just went to the site and it says 1USD = 1171 IQD

Iraq Classifieds - Expatriate Classifieds - Autos ...

An Expat life consists in a continuous research of the same things when moving to a new place: looking for a place to live, looking for a car, purchasing households goods ...

www.iraq.alloexpat.com/.../classifieds/autos_motorcycle - Cached

Google and you will see this... at the bottom to the site?

WEATHER

Fair

2°C

CURRENCY RATES 1(USD) = 0.28(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

Sun | 03:02AM

Autos & Motorcycle