Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The New Rumor. Got this in a email.

DCupp

You must be taking some strange meds there dcupp....I seriously doubt anything you have come up with. Get your facts straight before coming into the room and posting such junk. We would like some legitimate info in here. Got that !!! Go back and do your homework or stay in detention.

Did you not read the beginning where he said it was an email to him?

Confirmed by at least five different banks in different states that they are gearing up by having ordered 4 times the regular cash reserves for the end of this week and next week.

They have also informed their employees that NO ONE will be able to take any vacation days over the next 3-4 weeks, as well as bringing in extra employees.

Yes, the above part was confirmed by numerous people on

a CC the other night along with bank employees being trained

on verifying diff. currencies.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post....

Ya know, it amazes me the people that put these rumor stories together, they must think their flock is really, really stupid...

I mean really, obama putting in a secret tax to hammer the Iraqi Dinar investors??? PLEASE, Hellooooo civics 101, he can't impose a tax WITHOUT congress's approval which, especially now, would most certainly NOT pass and be public!!!

The banks - no vacations? larger then usual cash requests by the branches?.... again PLEASE... First off all, relative to the U.S. population and most banks individual customer base, we Dinar holders are a very, vary, small percentage, Once the RV occurs, the bank's individual branches will barley feel the increased in customer activity. Also, the banks will NOT give you instant credit for your Dinars until they have been verified and most banks do their verification off site and it will take some time. Lets just say for argument's sake they didn't need to verify or they could do it on-premises, what, you gonna walk out of the bank with $100,000 in your pocket..... c'mon rumor spreaders, you can do better than that... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, thanks for the post,

rd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

for all those defending dcupp just a few months ago he was bragging about how his cia friend said this wasnt happening, and was selling some enormous amount of iqd that he supposively has so he can go to school. i dont buy anything he says.

Haven't posted in a few days and people like this one above are the reason why. I don't know dcupp. I do know that he clearly stated he was passing info on. i do know that this is the rumor section. This place is getting down right laughable sometimes. But, i'm an addict so i'll keep coming back and sift through what's out there.

Edited by Marquess
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just passing this on. I would not lose any sleep over this but its a nice thought before you lay down tonight. Treat this as a rumor . I have NO link to this. It was sent to me.

PD Conference Call Conference Call: Latest Dinar Update: 1-19-2011 - 9 PM EST

Please treat as a rumor until announcement is made.

Confirmed by at least five different banks in different states that they are gearing up by having ordered 4 times the regular cash reserves for the end of this week and next week.

They have also informed their employees that NO ONE will be able to take any vacation days over the next 3-4 weeks, as well as bringing in extra employees.

Unconfirmed report that it has been the U.S. gov't suppressing this while Obama and team worked on a bill that would overtax those who have invested in this, yet because there are laws that state the IRS cannot penalize one group of people (investors), there is already a team of attorneys in Arizona prepared to file a class-action lawsuit against the gov't in the event they try to do so.

Confirmed that the Iraq gov't is formed, the ministries have been named, and the budget is complete.

We should see our blessing within a few days.

Website to watch live reports from Beijing http://english.cntv.cn/live/

Global settlements letter can be found on DD's site in the posts or rumors tab.

Overview of the letter is that history is being made right now. The Fed is history...no more Fed Reserve, (although it was stated, all that means is the Fed is in a transition..not that the players would completely go away).

China saved the U.S. today with the trade agreements, and Canada is going to also help the U.S. out with gold, after being another nation that has suffered hyper-inflation created by Fed bogus debt.

19 international countries have come together in exposing $60 trillion stolen by U.S. Presidents & Congress.

Canada & Iraq will RV tonight.

Ron Paul wins....Feds lose

Speechless.

Yes, the above part was confirmed by numerous people on

a CC the other night along with bank employees being trained

on verifying diff. currencies.

I am a business owner with very good bank contacts @ Chase and Citi. Neither bank has done any recent training relating to currency. Sorry but it's just more PD BS

• Upvote 2

Just passing this on. I would not lose any sleep over this but its a nice thought before you lay down tonight. Treat this as a rumor . I have NO link to this. It was sent to me.

ok.. i dont post much but when i feel something needs to be said i will speak up. this is total garbage . because i just spent the last 45 minutes at the bank of america here in martinsville , virginia talking to the manager of investments there.there has been nothing at all like this being talked about , as a matter of fact ive been talking with him the last few months on a regular basis, he makes calls for me to other branches to see if they may have hurd something else. there is not talk of an rv with boa, i dont understand why these people continue to lie to you all. but please believe me, what im saying is real no bull. please dont listen to the trash on the internet ask questions to people in your area banks and educate yourself. but dont believe all this crap on these sites ..i own 6 million dinar i hope this does go one day. but dont get to excited about it happening in the near future

Unconfirmed report that it has been the U.S. gov't suppressing this while Obama and team worked on a bill that would overtax those who have invested in this, yet because there are laws that state the IRS cannot penalize one group of people (investors), there is already a team of attorneys in Arizona prepared to file a class-action lawsuit against the gov't in the event they try to do so.

Confirmed that the Iraq gov't is formed, the ministries have been named, and the budget is complete.

Overview of the letter is that history is being made right now. The Fed is history...no more Fed Reserve, (although it was stated, all that means is the Fed is in a transition..not that the players would completely go away).

China saved the U.S. today with the trade agreements, and Canada is going to also help the U.S. out with gold, after being another nation that has suffered hyper-inflation created by Fed bogus debt.

19 international countries have come together in exposing $60 trillion stolen by U.S. Presidents & Congress.

Please treat as a rumor until announcement is made.

Sniff...Sniff.......I smell a pumper.