Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where to buy Dinar in Vegas

Hurley11

Nevada Coin. www.lvcoin.com

702-255-COIN (2646)

Between Jones & Rainbow

6380 W. Flamingo Rd #B

Las Vegas, NV 89103

I have not personally purchesed from them however I do know they sell it from thier website and I called them about purchasing. I have only purchased online to this point.

Good Luck ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice little pumper! I like that! :D

I simply anwered the question; fact is I live in Vegas and had information that he requested. Helping out a fellow DV site member is what this is all about IMHO. I simply copy and pasted the info from thier website for him; in no way am I affiliated with that establishment.That all said; I am glad you like it! :)

• Upvote 1

Nevada Coin. www.lvcoin.com

702-255-COIN (2646)

Between Jones & Rainbow

6380 W. Flamingo Rd #B

Las Vegas, NV 89103

I have not personally purchesed from them however I do know they sell it from thier website and I called them about purchasing. I have only purchased online to this point.

Good Luck ;)

thats where i purchase mines @. i deal directly with John. simple process.

If you like seafood the The RIO has an awsome seafood buffet. O I'am sorry you said Dinar not Dinner ha ha :woot:

GO RV

LOL after the DINAR RV's I'll hit ALL the seafood buffets for DINNER, for sure...starting at the RIO... wait for it.... wait for it....