Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in Canada - false

hillnaples

There was some rumor this weekend about being able to cash in in Canada. Sorry - it's not true. To verify, I called the head office, foreign exchange department of Royal Bank, ScotiaBank and Toronto Dominion. None of them show that the IQD is negotiable in Canada whatsoever. The person at ScotiaBank actually called the Bank of Canada and it was verified that the IQD is not recognized in Canada. Sorry to burst any balloons. I just wish that people would only post verified facts!!!

• Upvote 2

You are most likely right about no RV in Canada.

However .... you won't get the people on the phone you said you did on a weekend.

Also there is ONE bank, repeat ONE bank that is still on the books as being the official Canadian recipient agent for Iraq Dinar. I may be mistaken about which one it is, though I think it is the Bank of Montreal (BOM) They were given that status years ago, and for some time listed the currency but it became too costly to even keep it on the books and no one traded to they just quit doing it many years ago.

When the RV does happen, Canadians will have a multitude of choices about where to cash out. No, you don't go into a bank the day of the RV and walk out with bags of money. It is part of Canadian Banking Security Protocols that you make an appointment to see someone in the bank unless you are doing a straight teller assisted transaction, which this is not. You will find within days of the RV most Canadian Banks will be on board and able to handle cashing in. Why" Because they like money! And that is how they make it! There are two banks thus far who seem to be standing ready more than the others are the HSBC is the major one and I cannot remember if the other is BOM or TD Trust

But within days of the RV there will be multiple choices. All those tellers and bank managers and asset managers you have spoken to, the ones who giver you a sympathetic look and try not to warn you too loudly that you have been taken for a very expensive ride, they will be there with documentation, and software up and running and great big smiles to take your dinar and turn them into dollars ... while keeping some of the dollars for the bank of course. They will also have a raft of newly promoted insurance and trust sales people there to help you manage your wealth. So, unless you want the entire neighbourhood to know how much you have and what you are doing with it, I would suggest your go first to a bank that is not your usual, in some city or town that is twenty or forty miles away, and once it is all ensconced in some nice safe little bank account, walk out, and never see those people again. A really good wealth manager will set up your long term investment as you want, buy the funds you want, set up their own guaranteed investment certificates and make sure you have (a) money to blow because you are now filthy rich, and (B) money coming in monthly as an income which will help to keep you from being broke in a year and a half.

That's it ... my contribution from Canada, eh?

smee2

You are most likely right about no RV in Canada.

However .... you won't get the people on the phone you said you did on a weekend.

Also there is ONE bank, repeat ONE bank that is still on the books as being the official Canadian recipient agent for Iraq Dinar. I may be mistaken about which one it is, though I think it is the Bank of Montreal (BOM) They were given that status years ago, and for some time listed the currency but it became too costly to even keep it on the books and no one traded to they just quit doing it many years ago.

When the RV does happen, Canadians will have a multitude of choices about where to cash out. No, you don't go into a bank the day of the RV and walk out with bags of money. It is part of Canadian Banking Security Protocols that you make an appointment to see someone in the bank unless you are doing a straight teller assisted transaction, which this is not. You will find within days of the RV most Canadian Banks will be on board and able to handle cashing in. Why" Because they like money! And that is how they make it! There are two banks thus far who seem to be standing ready more than the others are the HSBC is the major one and I cannot remember if the other is BOM or TD Trust

But within days of the RV there will be multiple choices. All those tellers and bank managers and asset managers you have spoken to, the ones who giver you a sympathetic look and try not to warn you too loudly that you have been taken for a very expensive ride, they will be there with documentation, and software up and running and great big smiles to take your dinar and turn them into dollars ... while keeping some of the dollars for the bank of course. They will also have a raft of newly promoted insurance and trust sales people there to help you manage your wealth. So, unless you want the entire neighbourhood to know how much you have and what you are doing with it, I would suggest your go first to a bank that is not your usual, in some city or town that is twenty or forty miles away, and once it is all ensconced in some nice safe little bank account, walk out, and never see those people again. A really good wealth manager will set up your long term investment as you want, buy the funds you want, set up their own guaranteed investment certificates and make sure you have (a) money to blow because you are now filthy rich, and (B) money coming in monthly as an income which will help to keep you from being broke in a year and a half.

That's it ... my contribution from Canada, eh?

smee2

HSBC was the 1st and last bank i went to when i started planning post RV. The financial adviser i spoke with knew what i was talking about and what to do the second i opened my mouth. Made me feel at ease for two reasons, im from a population of 90,000, her knowing about this was great and two, the knowledge she brought to the table and her positive response to the investment.