Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor/Intel Killer

Rayzur

[size="3"]I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD QUIT THEIR JOBS BECAUSE OF INTEL, THAT WOULD BE JUST DOWN RIGHT STUPID...BUT I GUESS WE DO HAVE GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVES EVERY THING THAT THEY READ.. JUST A REMINDER THIS IS A RUMOR SITE AND AS I SAID MANY TIMES ON HERE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON TO BELIEVE AND THAT IS ADAM... BY THE WAY EXCELLENT POST.... :lol::lol: [/size]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 from me. That's exactly what needs to be read and re-read over and over again. It's one thing to purchase Dinar, and another thing to get obsessed with it.

I just wanted to say thanks for writing that, too often it's too easy to get off track and ignore the responsibilities of life, including staying on a development path for career and paying proper attention to family (for those that have family).

Thanks!!! :)

Great Post! I think we would all be surprised at the amount of IQD investors that have put their life on hold one way or another cause of intel/rumors were posted that it would be 2009...2010...2011...2012! Anyway great post to keep and go reread often.

Great post Rayzur ... Remaining grounded will help prevent the panic attacks, manic episodes and depression. Knowledge & faith tells me that an RV has to happen . It cannot be much longer. IMO, Iraq cannot function as a democracy when their currency is worth next to nothing. They have the collateral and will begin to turn a starving nation into a flourishing one very soon. Blessings to all !

• Upvote 1

I didnt quit any job, not yet anyway ;) we'll see this week ha!

I figured that throwing $2k at the Dinars wouldnt hurt. That $2k wasnt going to change my life any bit at all...still had enough money in reserves to take the chance. However...that opportunity to take a small amount of money and have it parlay into millions (Hopefully), well I wasnt going to miss out on that. Sure as hell as I said no to it, the RV would happen and I'd throw myself into traffic!. Fact is, either they RV and I make my fortune or they turn into expensive imported toilet paper...i'll write it off as an investment loss. either way it's a win-win

Great post - +1 from me and I hope many read this if they are in a tough situation. More importantly I hope some read it before getting themselves in to a tough spot.

I would hate to think of someone not paying their bills to invest in this but I would also hate for somone to bail and then RV happens. Tough spot to be in. Each individual's call but Thank God I am not in that situation! Just my 23.4 dinar