Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is VIP and what do you get..

Would I lose any rights to my dinar post rv as a VIP member? I only ask because it has been mentioned that VIP members would get a better rate. Would I send my physical currency to the group post RV?

You will have total controll of your Dinars. You will receive a document from Adam after the RV which

you will take to one of several banks to cash in at the better rate.

Thank you LUHRST32

Would I lose any rights to my dinar post rv as a VIP member? I only ask because it has been mentioned that VIP members would get a better rate. Would I send my physical currency to the group post RV?

Here is what you need to read... you owe it to YOURSELF to take 15 minutes and learn this stuff! This is your future!

1. Read the entire page at http://dinarnews.net/benefits - Pay attention to the benefits of VIP!!!!

2. Get the Cash In Guide at http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php - If you think everyone is getting the same rate, you're in for a surprise!!!

To anyone making assumptions about VIP:

Please read the materials I have put together, instead of making assumptions or listening to people who aren't even VIPs tell you what VIP will do for you. Think about it... if they aren't VIP, how can they possibly have any clue?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

How do we know for sure that you have negotiated spreads? The cash in guide says there is paperwork to prove it, but can we even see it? I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't want to give $180 to stranger over the internet that doesn't have proper documentation.

• Upvote 1

How do we know for sure that you have negotiated spreads? The cash in guide says there is paperwork to prove it, but can we even see it? I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't want to give $180 to stranger over the internet that doesn't have proper documentation.

The first thing you need to realize is I'm under contract to not throw people under the bus, and I would lose everything I've worked for if over 30,000 people started calling these banks - so I'm not showing you anything. Sorry. What you get in the VIP is the chance to support this site. When the RV is announced, you will get more. Until then we're all just waiting and learning!

The second thing is you don't need to spend a penny here - if you don't trust me or you don't think I work on your behalf before you even spend a penny - go somewhere else. This site takes a lot of time, effort, and money to keep going. I don't ask for donations, and you don't have to spend anything to be here. I hope your next post is a bit more respectful.

The third thing is before you question me with your first post - look at what actual VIPs have to say about what they get. LINK:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Simple fact is you don't know, but it is just like any other decision in your life. You weigh the pros and cons and if it is for you then pull the trigger.

All you can do is read the documents he has already provided and go with your gut I guess.

Some people love VIP but others ride the free train.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Adam (or whoever this reaches), new to this whole thing but have been reading. I live in Northern Ireland (UK) and was wondering if I joined VIP would I still be able to avail of benefits of being a VIP, especially after RV?

After the RV the doors close for VIP - I will not accept new members at that time. In other words, if you don't support the site before the RV - you don't get to take part in the Post RV investments. We have a good amount of VIP members, and I have enough resources to cover them (Post RV advisers, Investment opportunities, professionals, etc) - but I don't have enough nor the desire to arrange for the influx of new "supporters" that I imagine will come flooding through the gates after the RV!

To answer your other question, YES VIP will benefit UK members. We have quite a few professionals in the UK and also have a good number of UK VIPs here :twothumbs:

(edited)

i like many others brought our dinar from iraq and the area after the 2nd gulf war. would it help us to join VIP? i have my dinars on hand and not in iraq. thnak you. of so i tried ot find a place jus tin case. i dont want to miss anyhting.

Edited by Fred A

i like many others brought our dinar from iraq and the area after the 2nd gulf war. would it help us to join VIP? i have my dinars on hand and not in iraq. thnak you. of so i tried ot find a place jus tin case. i dont want to miss anyhting.

As long as you have the new IQD - yes.

It doesn't matter where you obtained your Dinars, as long as you have 500k or more IQD the benefits are going to apply to you.

Benefits: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

5ooK was mentioned. If currently all I have is (10) of the 25,000 Dinar, will the VIP still benefit me? Just joined VIP for 3 month subscription. I found an audio that talked about upgrading to Platinum VIP. Would it be better to put the $358 toward more Dinar 1st then upgrade from VIP to Platinum after I have at least 5ooK? I downloaded the guide and the books today but have not yet started reading.

5ooK was mentioned. If currently all I have is (10) of the 25,000 Dinar, will the VIP still benefit me? Just joined VIP for 3 month subscription. I found an audio that talked about upgrading to Platinum VIP. Would it be better to put the $358 toward more Dinar 1st then upgrade from VIP to Platinum after I have at least 5ooK? I downloaded the guide and the books today but have not yet started reading.

If the RV is in the $3 range, then you have $750,000 - you will definitely benefit from VIP! If it's in the .10 range, then you have 25,000 - be glad you were able to learn about the dinar, pay some debt, and be happy. :)

As long as you are VIP when the Dinar is revalued, you will get the Certificate - so you have no reason to worry about upgrading to Platinum at this time. If you have an extra $350 to spend and only have 250,000 dinar I would buy dinar if I was you.

Spend some time at these links, you'll learn a lot!

Links:

1. What you get in the VIP: http://iqd.me/l/whatuget

2. Text message Service: http://iqd.me/l/text

3: VIP Certificate FAQ:http://iqd.me/l/faq

4: Get your Certificate NOW: http://iqd.me/l/platinum

5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

Thank you Adam. I had downloaded the cashin guide, rvintel book and audio late Saturday night. There is so much information to digest and everything is new territory for me. I cant begin to imagine all the "footwork" and "manhours" you have invested in putting all this material together. Will start with the list you provided. Thank you again!

• 1 month later...

Hey Adam!

WHAT happens... if the VIP expires the day Of OR the day after RV?

Will we still be able to partake in the Post Rv Investments? :huh:

WHAT happens... if you have a Name Reserve and have gifted to the same... and the VIP expires before RV...? :o

Will we still have access to complete the process in Belize?

Thanks for the clarification!

Hey Adam!

WHAT happens... if the VIP expires the day Of OR the day after RV?

Will we still be able to partake in the Post Rv Investments? :huh:

WHAT happens... if you have a Name Reserve and have gifted to the same... and the VIP expires before RV...? :o

Will we still have access to complete the process in Belize?

Thanks for the clarification!

Anyone else with an answer, feel free to chime in here! :(

You get a notice a week or two before your VIP expires, my suggestion should be obvious: Don't let it expire!

If I make exceptions for those that expire the day of, or the day before, why not the week before? Of the month before? I'm sorry, but I have to draw the line somewhere, so this is it: your subscription must be active when the RV is announced.

If you need a day or two, let me know in advance and I'll make an exception... but otherwise I'm simply not going to be answering the emails from those who stopped supporting the site and then want to get back in!

If you can afford to buy Dinar, you can afford the money for VIP. Get your 3 month subscription and read all the info. I believe it's the best thing you can do for your investment. Keep it active. I believe you will surely regret it if you don't.

• Upvote 2