Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Rumors: G.E.T. 1/14/2011

SmokinAce

* TerryK Rumors: G.E.T. 1/14/11

January 14, 2011 10:40 am · Posted in RUMORS · Comments Off

shorter] TK did you have any new news?

Jan 14 9:32 AM [terryk] SO I GOT WORD WE MAY HEAR SOMETHING TODAY

Jan 14 9:32 AM [terryk] M AND S ARE AT THE UN

Jan 14 9:32 AM [terryk] IS RUMOR

Jan 14 9:32 AM [terryk] BIDEN IS IN IRAQ

[budman] I heard Biden is back in US

[terryk] GOT WORD FROM FOREX GUY THAT THIS IS TO SHOW SUNDAY

[terryk] CASH IN ON TUE

[terryk] 5.27 BANK RATE STILL SOLID

[terryk] WITH A HIGHER CBI RATE

[terryk] SOME WHERE IN THE 6. PLUS

[terryk] LIKE 6.18

[terryk] 5.27 BANK

[terryk] 6.18 CBI

[terryk] OK ALL GO LISTEN TO THE CALL

[terryk] I WILL BE BACK LATER

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Spider sense is tingling.... I'm going to go on a limb and call "no joy" on this one. I've gotten to the point that I'm not even sure if I ever want one of TerryK's predictions to come true. I'm not sure my computer has the memory nor my internet have the bandwidth for the "I told you so. I am the chosen one" victory message that would follow...

• Upvote 1

Spider sense is tingling.... I'm going to go on a limb and call "no joy" on this one. I've gotten to the point that I'm not even sure if I ever want one of TerryK's predictions to come true. I'm not sure my computer has the memory nor my internet have the bandwidth for the "I told you so. I am the chosen one" victory message that would follow...

When the RV happens, will you even bother to have time to be online? Or inline cashing in...:D

TPR

• Upvote 1

Wells Fargo KWD rate is 4.04

Bank of America KWD rate is 3.9

Interesting. a $0.06 spread between the two makes one wonder. If you were to buy from 1 and continuously sell to the other, you would stand to make a profit :)

For example, if you purchased $100,000 USD at the BOA rate, you would have 25,641 KWD sell at the new rate of 4.04, I believe you would make roughly $7300... Not bad! 7% return on investment?

Excuse me if my math is completely off..

• Upvote 1

When the RV happens, will you even bother to have time to be online? Or inline cashing in...:D

TPR

no kidding - enjoy and go along with the flow on this forum now, cuz when the RV happens, it's going to turn into a virtual ghost town and everything here will be a pleasant (or bad depending on who it is) memory. :D

• Upvote 2

Here we go again, TK making outlandish statements. He said the same thing last weekend, and the week before that, and before that one too. When will he ever learn to quit drinking the same koolaid juice. It is not helping his reputation. Tired of waiting on his predictions.

Interesting. a $0.06 spread between the two makes one wonder. If you were to buy from 1 and continuously sell to the other, you would stand to make a profit :)

For example, if you purchased $100,000 USD at the BOA rate, you would have 25,641 KWD sell at the new rate of 4.04, I believe you would make roughly $7300... Not bad! 7% return on investment?

Depends on if these were buy rates or sell rates. I am sure you could get some variations in currency from different banks, but much would depend on where you get the best buy rate and sell rate in order to turn some logical profit. It would be a good venture if you could obtain good enough rates.

This is NOT happening this weekend.....all this is pumper BS. pay attention to the GOI news.....we aren't even close :P The GOI is not yet completed and the budget won't get done until the GOI is ALL permanently seated. The Kurds have to be happy with their cut and Kuwait must be resolved, it's close, but not a done deal. And watch out for that Sadr fanatic....he can still hold this thing up even longer, too.

NO RV THIS WEEKEND and you can't take that to the bank :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

TerryK seems to have had the wind taken out of his sails. He is not as wordy or over confidant as he used to be. He even used the “R” word! RUMOR! I thought he always stated as fact! :blink:

I think maybe TerryK does have a person who is high up feeding him intel, which is why he used to be so confidant. I think that person is also the Chairman of the Disinformation committee. I think they have used TerryK to spread false information. Someone is a patsy and is maybe just figuring that out…….

:o

• Upvote 1

How do you get $.06?

Here are my thoughts on TK…hes almost to the point with me with all the stuff he comes out with that im starting to believe he is legit. I dont know how it is humanly possible to keep throwing out BS in the way that he does. I think he has solid “boots on the ground”contacts. So what if he says it going to happen every weekend for the last year and hes been wrong. It only takes one time for him to be right and then all else is forgotten. One thing he is dead set on is a rate of 5.27. When this thing happens and it pops at 5.27, it will be the biggest “I told you so” moment ever for TK and I will be proud of him! Im a true fan and supporter of TK; the man, the myth, the legend. -BFE-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1