Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are Adam or Sonny regarding Kuwaiti Rumors?

NotReallyTex

I rarely start threads but with all the numerous threads about this whole Kuwait and DOHA banks fiasco and what might be happening on over there, why doesn't at least one of them come forward? As best as I can remember I thought that both of them have said they have contacts who really should be in the know about this. It should be very easy for either of them to make a call and let us know what is really going on.

Not that I don't like rumors but it is kinda getting ridiculous with a new but yet redundant post every few minutes about the same thing over and over again. It's kinda giving me a headache. barnie.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I rarely start threads but with all the numerous threads about this whole Kuwait and DOHA banks fiasco and what might be happening on over there, why doesn't at least one of them come forward? As best as I can remember I thought that both of them have said they have contacts who really should be in the know about this. It should be very easy for either of them to make a call and let us know what is really going on.

Not that I don't like rumors but it is kinda getting ridiculous with a new but yet redundant post every few minutes about the same thing over and over again. It's kinda giving me a headache. barnie.gif

googled 'doha bank'--no listing today for IQD:

For :13/1/2011

ABBR CURRENCY BUY SELL

DZD Algerian Dinar 0.0000001 0.0782

AUD Australian Dollar 3.5784 3.6692

BHD Bahrain Dinar 9.541 9.691

BDT Bangladesh Taka 0.0000001 0.0515

CAD Canadian Dollar 3.6567 3.7271

DKK Danish Krone 0.634 0.6469

EGP Egyptian Pound 0.0000001 0.6305

EUR Euro 4.7287 4.8172

HKD Hong Kong Dollar 0.4604 0.478

INR Indian Rupee 0.0794 0.0811

IDR Indonesian Rupiah 0.0003996 0.0004059

JOD Jordanian Dinar 0.000001 5.1967

KZT Kazakhstani Tenge 0.02476 0.02476

KWD Kuwaiti Dinar 12.777 13.024

LBP Lebanese Lira 0.0000001 0.00245

NPR Nepalese Rupee 0.0000001 0.0512

NZD New Zealand Dollar 2.741 2.8244

NOK Norwegian Krone 0.6096 0.6219

OMR Omani Riyal 9.246 9.486

PKR Pakistan Rupee 0.0000001 0.0429

PHP Philippine Peso 0.0000001 0.0837

GBP Pound Sterling 5.6997 5.7687

SAR Saudi Riyal 0.957 0.9736

SGD Sigapore Dollar 2.8022 2.8519

LKR Srilankan Rupee 0.0000001 0.03348

SEK Sweden Krone 0.5327 0.5435

CHF Swiss Franc 3.7224 3.794

AED Uae Dirham 0.977 0.9938

USD Us Dollar 3.6315 3.6485

YER Yemeni Riyal 0.0000001 0.01702

JPY Yen 0.04332 0.04438

I've been wandering the same thing. I'm no so sure about sonny but if Adam has a CBI contact, why doesn't he communicate with everybody on how things at the CBI is unfolding? I would think if there was something to put out Adam would do it. Thats why I don't put anything behind rumors. I know if I had a CBI source and we talked everyday there should be something worth talking to the masses about.

• Upvote 5

I'm just waiting for my e-mail from Adam..he'll let us know when it's for real

I agree. Adam's a pretty smart guy. He talks when there's facts to talk about. Anyone with a brain, would not want to get entagled with the confusion and the unknown of what's going on in Iraq right now. Everyone would jump on his word like white on rice! And then what if it wasn't completely accurate?! I wouldn't want to be him! It's Speculation, remember? :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I've been wandering the same thing. I'm no so sure about sonny but if Adam has a CBI contact, why doesn't he communicate with everybody on how things at the CBI is unfolding? I would think if there was something to put out Adam would do it. Thats why I don't put anything behind rumors. I know if I had a CBI source and we talked everyday there should be something worth talking to the masses about.

The info that Adam's CBI contact had a year ago was incorrect (at least it never panned out); and just so you know, there has been LITTLE to no info passed on to this site since that time from any CBI contact! I was here then and well before that and remember all the hoopla over the CBI contact info. Not being ugly, just saying. Someone correct me if I am mistaken on this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The info that Adam's CBI contact had a year ago was incorrect (at least it never panned out); and just so you know, there has been LITTLE to no info passed on to this site since that time from any CBI contact! I was here then and well before that and remember all the hoopla over the CBI contact info. Not being ugly, just saying. Someone correct me if I am mistaken on this.

I was here when he did it also

• Upvote 4

I remember. The CBI contact was very excited.

I don't think he's been here much since he opened his VIP section..

Not that I don't like rumors but it is kinda getting ridiculous with a new but yet redundant post every few minutes about the same thing over and over again. It's kinda giving me a headache.

Be cool, lower your blood pressure-------wouldn't it be a shame to have a stroke and not be able to enjoy the fruits of this adventure,,,,just saying

barnie.gif

Been here right with you on that. You are correct.

Once again just got back from the money exchange in Fahelheel, Kuwait. They are still selling dinar at the same old price. I purchased only IQD 250,000 this time and it cost me KD 61.250 that is about $217.

Also this morning I phoned the Doha bank in Kuwait city and they informed me that they do not deal in Iraqi Dinar and did not in the recent past buy any at the rate of $0.35.

This is only what I was told over the phone.

If they had been buying it at that price would it not be the case that everybody that new about it would have gone via the sellers that I use and bought the lot.

Please forgive me if I have missed any posts that explaining this point.

GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Pd has proven that kuwait and Jordan banks are trading under limited circumstances. They had a cc at noon explaining the situations and confirming with there contacts.. Or y'all can just keep kicking the can around here. Haha jk. Cheers

PD could have Shabibi on their cc and I wouldn't believe them. According to them the RV was going to be forced over the weekend. I called DOHA kuwait myself and they DID NOT buy any dinar at all. Some employees who answered the phone simply told callers that their rate was .10 to the KWD (in error) and people with blinders on took that as it had actually happened. I will believe DOHA bought dinar when someone in kuwait who actually exchanged tells me so. If intel came from PD, KTFM, Okie, TK or anyother pumper it is not true. They have been wrong about everything else so I am going with the law of averages

• Upvote 1

Once again just got back from the money exchange in Fahelheel, Kuwait. They are still selling dinar at the same old price. I purchased only IQD 250,000 this time and it cost me KD 61.250 that is about $217.

Also this morning I phoned the Doha bank in Kuwait city and they informed me that they do not deal in Iraqi Dinar and did not in the recent past buy any at the rate of $0.35.

This is only what I was told over the phone.

If they had been buying it at that price would it not be the case that everybody that new about it would have gone via the sellers that I use and bought the lot.

Please forgive me if I have missed any posts that explaining this point.

GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

It is nice to have someone in Kuwait that can actually verify this information.

Which proves that the DOHA Bank listing was just an error.

Stupid Gurus..... They must know ppl are not following their BS anymore.

Adam just had a chat posted. Part of it starts with this

[Adam Montana] family is good, thank you for asking [shabibiRV] It is rving in the ME

[Adam Montana] shabibiRV I hope so, but I doubt it

[Adam Montana] I just received an email from my CBI contact

[Adam Montana] said it's not happening

[Adam Montana] so... I'm not sure who started that

So according to this he still say's he has a contact.

IMO this really doesn't answer anything. I am still not sure this is an error, purposely misleading or something is actually going on under the table.

Pd has proven that kuwait and Jordan banks are trading under limited circumstances. They had a cc at noon explaining the situations and confirming with there contacts.. Or y'all can just keep kicking the can around here. Haha jk. Cheers

PD??? If those clowns had a weatherman in their conference call saying the sun would rise in the east I would question it.

• Upvote 1

I concur. Thank you :)