Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Welcome Wayne and Leah! Please feel free to persuse the forums or join in lively chat. We also have a VIP option that you may find interesting once you have familiarized yourselves with the entire site. We hope you enjoy your interactions with our very knowledgeable members and Staff and look forward to your contributions as well.

Hey Guys,

Wow, what a nice site!

Well, I've started a new job and doing a lot of studying pertaining to the job so I haven't been on in a few days. Hope all is well with everyone. Just thought I'd check in to see what news I've missed.... Hope all has been well with all of you!

Cheers All! See ya at the bank!!

Best Regards,

Angelichost

Hello there :)

My name is Jen and I've invested money in dinar because of an email a friend sent. It sounded like the opportunity of a lifetime, so I took it.

Life has been really exciting the last two months since investing in dinar. I get excited to wake up and run over to the computer to see what's going on. I've also learned SO MUCH about Iraq and surrounding areas. It's a lot of fun. It's brought me joy and happiness already.....I can't imagine how much life is going to change for myself and others when this RVs.

Anyhoo, hello everyone!!! :)

Hi my Name s Detlef, born and raised in Cologne Germany but I immigrated to Canada in 1985.

I own Dinars since 5 Years. I'm an Artist and spent most of my life restoring historik stained glass windows, now i just do painting and sculptures. I believe that Iraque has a chance even with all the adeversities that are still going on there to become a new and leading the way kind of society in the middle east because of its history and importance as the cradle of culture. It will take a long time but I can see Iraque as the only place in the Gulf where that is possible.

I enjoy very much this site and all the comments that are posted here, keep it up everybody, in the end there should be only good things coming!

"Dego"

Hi, I have bought dinar and I am interested like others on when it will revalue. This has become a new obsession, what will we all do for excitement after it revalues. I will start a lot of investing in the Foreign Exchange myself. I am wondering where to cash the Dinar in once it revalues.

It's good to be with yall, been a follower of Medic and Adam and crew for a long time. I wish them and their families THE BEST. I first invested in the IQD, back in June 19 2004. I have been retired from school teaching but selfemployed for the last 29 years. 1939 seems to be when it all started for me. In the same month Hitler invaded Poland. Adam Montana I enjoy your style and look forward to being your student for a very short time more. ha ha