Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

hi im NaZs or icpfamily9631 wich ever is easier to type. im 500,000.00 iqd strong and growing and i have faith and reason to believe the dinar will indeed go up in value, rv, or turn to magic beans i could easily buy a cow with. and im leaning towards the 2nd one. thanx for all the insight and of course all of your time

You can go ahead and ban me anytime you want. I,m on this site strictly for amusement. I dont have to validate myself to you or anyone else on this plaet. I own dinar, lots of it. I bought mine personally in bagdahd in 06 while on convoy to the city. YES. I went to Iraq. Went for the corniest reason in the world, Iwanted to make a difference. And I believe I did in some small way, as all did who went. Now, A friend talked me in to buying some so I did. mailed it home in small chunks because we were told we weren,t supposed to own it. Took awhile but i got it all home where i put it away and got on with MY LIFE. YES, got on with my life.Reading these websites is amusing to me because you run the gammit of different people. Some hard working people who invested, hoping for a possible nest egg, then there is the type who for what ever reason are pinning their happyness and prosperity to this. Wake up. Do the math. Imagine for a moment, your an Iraqi citizen who works for average 200 dollars a month paid in dinar,thats about 225,000 dinar. You wake up one morning to discover that your money is worth say, 275,000 dollars for the last month you worked,,HMMMM, not likely.Would instantly make 15 million millionairs. Would instantly throw the Iraqi government into multi trillion dinar deficit. Not a good way to start a new gov. Now i,m not trying to rain on anyones parade here, Merely illuminating the terrain on which we find ourselves. These websites,all share one thing in common, speculation. They all say that Iraq has leaped all the hurdles toward an RV. Not so. They still have to get oil moving to the world market to the tune of atleast 6mil bpd. They still have to gear their economy to handle the RV, no small task. So, If your sitting around in your wife beater shirts or your night gowns eating Bon Bons glued to your moniters waiting for the Iraqi government to make you all millionairs, The Iraqi govern does not list your welfare among their top concerns. So take what you glean from these various sites with a grain of salt for those of you who are hard working people simply invested for a possible jolt to your retirement portfolio, be patient, long term this will happen, and you will be very happy. for you others, looking for a quick buck, your probably still waiting for your obama dollars too, i say get off your asses ands get a job, i,m tired of feeding you. One last thing, these websites have paid advertisers. they pay these people to sell their products on these sites. So it,s these site owners best interest to keep you on these sites,day to day. To me, that brings into question some of the so called intel you are recieving, keep you looking sell more product. So before you go pat guys like medic, or BG on the back for their excellent intel, ask yourself what their real motivation is, Ok you can ban me now,we,re done here

Oh, one more thing. Adam what are you thinking? Having people take pictures of their dinar to validate themselves to you, Have you forgotten as a former soldier,the possible ramifications of what you,ve requeted? Flush your head gear. What about security,cant believe you would think of that and not think of the negative impact. No groundpounder would ever pull crap like that, thats a pogue move. Recind that request and think your next move through a little better.

I really don't leave post because i feel no one knows the real deal on the RV. Having said that, I appreciate what Dinar Vets and Adam are doing. I ignore all the negativity (and its actually kinda comical to me) because I'm patiently waiting for the RV, I know that eventually it will happen