Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd Bank may not take the dinar back if it revalues

Spoolin

are you guys serious......if this were going to "lop" or be a "scam"....or what ever else you guys keep second guessing then NUMBER 1: give me your dinar--so then no worries for you RIGHT!

NUMBER 2: Iraq just pulled the biggest piece of wool over US gov. eyes in history+trillions of dollars+other countries

NUMBER 3:you think any country would even entertain a any type of contract to do business with them knowing that have no international tradeable currency. you gotta look at the big picture......come on guy dont get your focus off!!!!!!! CHILAX!!! the big big big picture the one your in...do you understand the good this will do for the US and how much we could use it right about now!!!!!!

Am I serious? Only when I have to be.

You really think I am going to give you MY dinar? Are YOU serious? :blink:

Why is it when someone expresses their concerns someone feels the need to blurt out something like that? I think you need to Chilax yourself.

Unless your an official in the Iraqi government you don't have a clue either as to what they are going to do. And yes they CAN change their currency or lop off the 3 little 0's if they want to. Just because I believe they can do that does not mean I think it is a scam, don't think I even used that word.

Let me clarify something though so you will clearly understand what I am saying. Do I think the Iraqi government intended to scam us?......NO

Do I think the majority of the dinar traders have been trying to scam us? YES

If we have to exchange our currency in order to keep what we have invested, do I think we will get scammed by the dinar traders? If they charge us a high rate, then absolutely...YES.

I feel much better now. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1