Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd Bank may not take the dinar back if it revalues

Spoolin

Give it a rest pumper. Anyone who says "I don't spread rumors" spreads rumors, And anyone who says they are "an honest person" is usually full of spool.

What happened ot 4pm today oh guru of guru's????

How about you and TK go scratch each others bellies and write your next great fictional masterpiece.

HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WAIT!!!!! I ordered another round of Dinar on Dec 28 and to this date I have not recieved it yet!!! i called this past monday and he told me its not here.........im gonna press the issue tomorrow.....from what i was told in the beginning...they order it from the FED!

are you for real? the dude is telling ya what he was told...so what it is a RUMOR - why the heck do you have to call him a pumper? Come on

I ALSO HAVE NOTICED THAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO SPOUT THEIR MOUTHS OFF HERE IN THE RUMOR SECTION... WANTING TO ACT LIKE THEY GURU'S TO...IF THE RUMORS ARE SO UNPLESANT TO READ FOR SOME OF YOU WANNA BE GURU'S THEN GO TO THE OPION SECTION AND SPOUT YOUR SELF OUT... :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Give it a rest pumper. Anyone who says "I don't spread rumors" spreads rumors, And anyone who says they are "an honest person" is usually full of spool.

How about you and TK go scratch each others bellies and write your next great fictional masterpiece.

hahahahaha!!! i read this and laughed for like 2 minutes....i'm serious! lmfao!!!

• Upvote 1

The worst that could happen if new currency is issued, even with an RV, would be that we are given a window to exchange the currency for what we are holding for the (same) amount of the new currency. We will have no problem with getting our money. Same way they have done the currency exchanges in the past.... my thoughts for what the're worth. B)

• Upvote 2

I think what the person means is that if you receive Dinar through their bank they will not "buy" it back, banks exchange currency, currency traders buy currency, I think they were just saying that if you decided that you wanted your US dollars back then you'd have to go elsewhere unless you were exchanging post RV.

She clearly stated they may not "buy it back" if the new currency comes out and it RV's.

What is the difference between a "buy back" and "exchange"? Essentially they are the same thing arent they? They are "buying" them back for the new rate or "exchanging" them for the new rate. Either way, they get the notes back I purchased from them, except they now have to pay me big bucks for them. Am I wrong on this?

Seriously people how in the world is this person pumping?

It's absolutely amazing this person who is scared/nervous about HIS dinar investment comes here to explain what he was told and ask questions/advice and he gets trashed.

It is possible they could come out with a new currency, they can do what they want. It's possible that all banks could refuse to exchange any currency and therefore us to have to go through currency dealers once again. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, then they get us coming AND going. :blink:

Anything is possible and we should be ready for anything.

Now you guys be nice <_<

• Upvote 1

While I did literally laugh out loud at this comment (especially the last part about scratching each others bellies), I believe that you sir, must have read the original posters post wrong. It would seem to me, that he is worried about his investment with Dinar and is possibly having remorse issues about getting it. Pumpers will say anything to get people to buy more. He does not sound like that...nor do any of his other posts I've read. Even though I disagree with your post, I will give you a +1 for making me laugh the coca cola out of my nose.

Edited by The Last Polar Bear

She clearly stated they may not "buy it back" if the new currency comes out and it RV's.

What is the difference between a "buy back" and "exchange"? Essentially they are the same thing arent they? They are "buying" them back for the new rate or "exchanging" them for the new rate. Either way, they get the notes back I purchased from them, except they now have to pay me big bucks for them. Am I wrong on this?

You are correct, I was going to make the same point.

I work for a bank in So. Calif that sells dinar and exchanges, and about a month ago we started telling clients the same thing based on the information we were getting from the currency dealer we use in Florida. I'm not going to worry about it either, I'm hopeful there will be many opportunities to cash in once everything comes together, but I can assure you that there aren't any Bankers around that have any inside information regaring when this is going to happen and how it's all going to play out. Operating procedures at most banks will have to change to accomodate business if this thing really happens. There aren't many US banks that deal in large sums of foreign currency in paper form like they will see when and if this goes down, and banks will have to react and make exceptions if they decide they want to capture this opportunity. Go RV!!

53 sent out a memo about a month ago regarding the dinar and to be careful not take in any counterfit bills due to the high level of scams out there today, the bank manager just read to much into it that's all I would not worry about it .

Ok, I am DEFINITELY NOT one to spread any rumors and I am a VERY honest person, but you guys have got to hear what my 5/3rd bank just told me when I called to see if I could order some more dinar. I asked the manager there if I could purchase some more dinar and she said yes, but it WILL take at least 2 weeks for it to get in because its really hard to get right now. Then, out of the blue, she says....BTW, we may not buy this back if it revalues. I said, what does that mean? She said if the new bills come out and the value changes, they may not buy them back unless they are the new bills. I then said....Do you know how many upset people there would be if you did this, being that we bought them from you? She said.....I know, its all speculation right now but its what is being said.

Now.......What the crap does all this mean? Wouldnt they get in deep dodo for selling us this dinar and then, because we dont have the new currency and it revalues, they wont buy it back? I sure hope she is clueless.....

Or, could the banks be saying things like this to discourage people from not purchasing anymore dinar because they know its about to pop and they want to hold on to as much as they can for themselves (the 5/3rd banking system).

the 5/3 bank in kentucky said the same thing about 2 weeks ago

• Upvote 1

YOUR PROFILE SAYS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOD AND FAITH, BUT BASED ON THIS YOU SEEM TO THINK ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SHARE IS A LIAR. NOT GOOD DUDE! NOT GOOD!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

The worst that could happen if new currency is issued, even with an RV, would be that we are given a window to exchange the currency for what we are holding for the (same) amount of the new currency. We will have no problem with getting our money. Same way they have done the currency exchanges in the past.... my thoughts for what the're worth. B)

What I have worried about for over a year now, ever since the lop rumors, we'll we have to deal with the currency dealers once again? I mean if they come out with a new currency we will have to do something if they don't RV right away If so that will really annoy me because they have already made mucho dinaro off us already :P

Anyone else think this is a possibility?

What I have worried about for over a year now, ever since the lop rumors, we'll we have to deal with the currency dealers once again? I mean if they come out with a new currency we will have to do something if they don't RV right away If so that will really annoy me because they have already made mucho dinaro off us already :P

I don't know what to think. My gut feeling says that they will not switch currencies. They just brought this one out in 03 - 04. Also, apparently Iraq is in the process of printing smaller bill denoms to go with what is out now. However, if they do a currency change now, I believe that will mean an rv is guaranteed right around the corner. Just hope we have enough time to trade our currency in. I don't think that'll happen, but either way, this investment is moving along with good things happening. Not to worry. We will get there soon enough. Godspeed and keep the faith.

You are right, exchanging is the right terminology, it is simply an exchange from one currency to another, and if they don't want to do it, plenty others will.

:blink: It will RV when it RV's. It's a waiting game and it has always beeen a waiting game. Investing is a bet and you have to know up front that you can lose your money. Never spend your "bill money" on an investement........and you have to be wiling to play the waiting game knowing that you may lose.

:lol: GO RV

Edited by dannabo

are you guys serious......if this were going to "lop" or be a "scam"....or what ever else you guys keep second guessing then NUMBER 1: give me your dinar--so then no worries for you RIGHT!

NUMBER 2: Iraq just pulled the biggest piece of wool over US gov. eyes in history+trillions of dollars+other countries

NUMBER 3:you think any country would even entertain a any type of contract to do business with them knowing that have no international tradeable currency. you gotta look at the big picture......come on guy dont get your focus off!!!!!!! CHILAX!!! the big big big picture the one your in...do you understand the good this will do for the US and how much we could use it right about now!!!!!!

Edited by JUSwaitNc
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

are you guys serious......if this were going to "lop" or be a "scam"....or what ever else you guys keep second guessing then NUMBER 1: give me your dinar--so then no worries for you RIGHT!

NUMBER 2: Iraq just pulled the biggest piece of wool over US gov. eyes in history+trillions of dollars+other countries

NUMBER 3:you think any country would even entertain a any type of contract to do business with them knowing that have no international tradeable currency. you gotta look at the big picture......come on guy dont get your focus off!!!!!!! CHILAX!!! the big big big picture the one your in...do you understand the good this will do for the US and how much we could use it right about now!!!!!!

;) now this is a cool dude

I agree with your concerns even though I try not to have concerns or opinions in a rumor forum as it usually gets me bashed :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Why, out of the blue, would she say that they may not buy these back if the new bills come out and it revalues? This is what worries me. I dont care about the fact that it will take 2 weeks to get the dinar. I'm worried about buying a worthless peace of paper that noone will buy back if it does revalue and a new currency comes out?

I wish I would have asked her if they honor the old US $5000 bills (I think thats what we used to have) that were taken out of circulation way back and if she said they would honor those. Then I would have said, then what gives you the right to sell these 25,000 dinars, but not buy them back if it revalues and a new currency comes out?

\

I am in the banking industry...this lady could've just had lunch with a bunch of other idiots that are speculating like everyone else and hatched this genious notion. People at her level of banking are just fanning the rumor mill. They are not privy to high level info like that...Chalk it up as another moron...

• Upvote 1