Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd Bank may not take the dinar back if it revalues

Spoolin

Ok, I am DEFINITELY NOT one to spread any rumors and I am a VERY honest person, but you guys have got to hear what my 5/3rd bank just told me when I called to see if I could order some more dinar. I asked the manager there if I could purchase some more dinar and she said yes, but it WILL take at least 2 weeks for it to get in because its really hard to get right now. Then, out of the blue, she says....BTW, we may not buy this back if it revalues. I said, what does that mean? She said if the new bills come out and the value changes, they may not buy them back unless they are the new bills. I then said....Do you know how many upset people there would be if you did this, being that we bought them from you? She said.....I know, its all speculation right now but its what is being said.

Now.......What the crap does all this mean? Wouldnt they get in deep dodo for selling us this dinar and then, because we dont have the new currency and it revalues, they wont buy it back? I sure hope she is clueless.....

Or, could the banks be saying things like this to discourage people from not purchasing anymore dinar because they know its about to pop and they want to hold on to as much as they can for themselves (the 5/3rd banking system).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Give it a rest pumper. Anyone who says "I don't spread rumors" spreads rumors, And anyone who says they are "an honest person" is usually full of spool.

What happened ot 4pm today oh guru of guru's????

How about you and TK go scratch each others bellies and write your next great fictional masterpiece.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 34

I wouldn't worry until there is something to worry about. If this was a guarantee then most would be in on this. Like other investments, there is a risk, a chance. For all we know they could burn all the dinar (CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!) OR THEY COULD PUT A NICE RV ON THE CBI SITE!!! Either way, don't worry until you have some facts that give you something to worry about! Good luck to us all!!!!

There would be a lot of banks in big trouble if they have been selling currency on a spread and then deny the ability to sell it back.

IF they use a new currency, they would have to honor a buyback for at least what you paid and that would be to get it out of circulation....

Though we all know how well our banking system is these days.

Heck, the banks would love a bunch of new millionaires here in the US, they could use the infusion of cash....

TPR

are you for real? the dude is telling ya what he was told...so what it is a RUMOR - why the heck do you have to call him a pumper? Come on

Because I absolutely believe it to be true and my forefathers have granted me freedom of speech. (Refer to his previous posts and maybe you will see my opinion a little more clearly) Thanks BSG

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Give it a rest pumper. Anyone who says "I don't spread rumors" spreads rumors, And anyone who says they are "an honest person" is usually full of spool.

What happened ot 4pm today oh guru of guru's????

How about you and TK go scratch each others bellies and write your next great fictional masterpiece.

I assure you I am NOT some guru. I am an average person that works their a$$ off every day to make a living. I only called to see if I could get more dinar because I feel it will hit soon and I wanted more incase it comes in low.

If you want to, you can call my 5/3rd bank thats 1 mile from my house (the same 5/3rd I just called) at 812-246-0982 and ask for the manager just as I did. Tell her you are looking at purchasing some Iraqi dinar and you would like to know what she knows. Although, you will have to call tomorrow as they just closed at 6 pm.

• Upvote 4

I Dinar Darius have been in many banks regarding the Dinars and find that most of them don't really know any more than we do, For their right hand does NOT know what the LEFT hand is doing! <_< I live in southern Oregon where only a few banks deal with foureign monies. B of A ,W.F., chase. :wave: GORVing

Why, out of the blue, would she say that they may not buy these back if the new bills come out and it revalues? This is what worries me. I dont care about the fact that it will take 2 weeks to get the dinar. I'm worried about buying a worthless peace of paper that noone will buy back if it does revalue and a new currency comes out?

I wish I would have asked her if they honor the old US $5000 bills (I think thats what we used to have) that were taken out of circulation way back and if she said they would honor those. Then I would have said, then what gives you the right to sell these 25,000 dinars, but not buy them back if it revalues and a new currency comes out?

I assure you I am NOT some guru. I am an average person that works their a$$ off every day to make a living. I only called to see if I could get more dinar because I feel it will hit soon and I wanted more incase it comes in low.

If you want to, you can call my 5/3rd bank thats 1 mile from my house (the same 5/3rd I just called) at 812-246-0982 and ask for the manager just as I did. Tell her you are looking at purchasing some Iraqi dinar and you would like to know what she knows. Although, you will have to call tomorrow as they just closed at 6 pm.

Not a big deal even if its true but it most likely isn't! when this thing hits banks will be all over it they stand to make billions so don't take what one low level employee says

I called my local and they not only sell (albeit with a delay) but they will gladly exchange it. They won't BUY IT BACK .... but they will exchange it.

She clearly stated they may not "buy it back" if the new currency comes out and it RV's.

What is the difference between a "buy back" and "exchange"? Essentially they are the same thing arent they? They are "buying" them back for the new rate or "exchanging" them for the new rate. Either way, they get the notes back I purchased from them, except they now have to pay me big bucks for them. Am I wrong on this?

Edited by Spoolin

It is currency and either has value or no value. Some banks may not deal in dinars , just as they do not currently. You will be able to take it anywhere that deals in dinars. I think it is that simple. My little dealer says " We make money when you get in and we make money when you get out." We did not make much when you got in and we will make a killing when you get out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She clearly stated they may not "buy it back" if the new currency comes out and it RV's.

What is the difference between a "buy back" and "exchange"? Essentially they are the same thing arent they? They are "buying" them back for the new rate or "exchanging" them for the new rate. Either way, they get the notes back I purchased from them, except they now have to pay me big bucks for them. Am I wrong on this?

It isn't their money. They are simply exchanging one currency for another and charging a fee. If they were buying it they would then own it as an asset.

I just hope they don't give up on this currency and reissue new currency with smaller numbers but the same value. Lop.