Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali thoughts on bank rumors, I'm not buying it

tarheel

I know. The spell-check police are despised on every site, but rather than typos, there (their, they're????) are so many real spelling issues on this board that I am truly glad some of these poeple have dinar... less burden on the taxpayer when we RV!! :lol:

Oh well. One of my favorite lines from CaddyShack: "The world needs ditch-diggers, too!"

ummmmmmmm poeple?? :D

I truely hope that when this is all said and done with many of you folks use a portion of your vast wealth to take some english grammar lessons. Some of the posts I read are so disturbing that I honestly can't believe that they were written by someone over the age of ten.

I totally agree! I'd rather read a post in spanish, and I don't speak spanish.

What do you base that on?? Or just a wild guess.

I base that on them needing time to actually sit down and get to work......get the govt finalized along with the budget.....not to mention giving parliment the time to pass through any monetary changes that the CBI deems necessary.....and the fact that it takes them forever to get anything done......its not going to happen in a day....heck its been 7 years now.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

keepmwlknfny, on 12 January 2011 - 05:51 AM, said:

Well what do you think he would rather tell his people so they have something new to hang off of??? That is was a mistake and nothing is happening? Or hype them up and tell them whatever sounds good so they keep running back.

Is there ever a time when you ARENT negative with your responses?? As soon as anyone posts anything postive, you jump down thier throats.

I agree with you.He says he is keeping it real, but the truth is he is negative and does not have anything positive to say.

When this does RV he will be caught with his pants down just like the GURU's because he will never catch it on a positive note.

Kind of a shame becase he is here just like us hopeing it will happen soon.Maybe he didnt get enough hugs as a kid or something only Sigmond Frouid knows for sure.

Just keep'n it real man

GO RV/ RI

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ummmmmmmm poeple?? :D

You are WAY behind... as it ZOOMED over your head... :lol:

Bait.

Yawn.

Next...

I know... some poeple are in a hurry, but...

I want to see Ali fly internationally with 50 million dollars.

Keepm... I appreciate your realistic perspective. You offer sage advice.

Tarheel, while I do appreciate grammar and correct spelling I'd have to agree that too many people chose to focus on how something is said, rather than what is said. Some are less fortunate than others in acquiring the skill of English. To berate them for this lack of skill is self-elevating, in poor taste and unkind, and I liken it to scoffing over a person's appearance or economic status.

So, I take it you are ugly AND poor? :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I base that on them needing time to actually sit down and get to work......get the govt finalized along with the budget.....not to mention giving parliment the time to pass through any monetary changes that the CBI deems necessary.....and the fact that it takes them forever to get anything done......its not going to happen in a day....heck its been 7 years now.......

Exactly. There is so much that is connected to this impending RV. Although I do see the issue coming to a close, and the speed of which it is, is accelerating. Like I keep telling my business partners who all hold Dinar, "just keep plugging away at business and not worry about RV. Run our businesses as if there were never anysuch thing as an RV."

I have been to the Iraq region twice. Once in 1991 - and again in 2010. I can tell you that they ARE making inroads to being a soveriegn state. Also keep in mind that they "really" and "technically" do not need to RV at all. There are numerous world economies whose actual cash value vs. the USD is more or less than that of the IQD. And those states have been functioning this way for decades.

I truely hope that when this is all said and done with many of you folks use a portion of your vast wealth to take some english grammar lessons. Some of the posts I read are so disturbing that I honestly can't believe that they were written by someone over the age of ten.

And I truly hope you learn to spell.

So, I take it you are ugly AND poor? :blink:

No, actually (and I know this person, personally) She is the owner of a Publishing Co, several magazines, and is the personal photographer of one state's Governor and First Lady.

So to get back to your post above - I would have to say you certainly tried to elevate your personal status over one who speaks with a knowledge and reason to.........That is what hard work which results in success brings to the table. And you?

• Upvote 1

And I truly hope you learn to spell.

The word 'and' is a coordinating conjunction, also called a coordinator. It is a conjunction that joins two or more items of equal syntactic importance, such as words, main clauses, or sentences.

You should not start a sentence with the word 'and'.

No, actually (and I know this person, personally) She is the owner of a Publishing Co, several magazines, and is the personal photographer of one state's Governor and First Lady.

So to get back to your post above - I would have to say you certainly tried to elevate your personal status over one who speaks with a knowledge and reason to.........That is what hard work which results in success brings to the table. And you?

Kiss my grits.

Your flow of words are lacking in structure, sense and... wtf are you trying to say with that last sentence?

Edited by RealTime

What do you base that on?? Or just a wild guess.

not a wild guess sir.

also i found this helpful

On the first link there is a report from the IMF and the second part is an actual financial study being done according to the MOP. 3 years or less starting from 09.

The second link is just an explanation on how an RV could work.

I say stick with current events but also keep this in the back of your mind and this is only a recommendation. just trying to be helpful.

Edited by quadraph0nic

The word 'and' is a coordinating conjunction, also called a coordinator. It is a conjunction that joins two or more items of equal syntactic importance, such as words, main clauses, or sentences.

You should not start a sentence with the word 'and'.

You missed the whole point dude. It was just funny that someone was correcting bad grammar with a misspelling.

• Upvote 1

You missed the whole point dude. It was just funny that someone was correcting bad grammar with a misspelling.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You missed the fact that someone was correcting someone that was correcting bad grammar with a misspelling.

My Gawd, the ignorance! :lol:

Edited by RealTime

[/quot

Yes, please do!

truely=truly

english=English

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I never claim to be perfect but I love when a spelling and grammar cop messes up!!!

• Upvote 1

keepmwlknfny, on 12 January 2011 - 05:51 AM, said:

Well what do you think he would rather tell his people so they have something new to hang off of??? That is was a mistake and nothing is happening? Or hype them up and tell them whatever sounds good so they keep running back.

I agree with you.He says he is keeping it real, but the truth is he is negative and does not have anything positive to say.

When this does RV he will be caught with his pants down just like the GURU's because he will never catch it on a positive note.

Kind of a shame becase he is here just like us hopeing it will happen soon.Maybe he didnt get enough hugs as a kid or something only Sigmond Frouid knows for sure.

Just keep'n it real man

GO RV/ RI

Again I think it's funny how looking at the situation logically is deemed being negative.....if you have followed my posts since feb of last year you might actually know what my stance is....it's actually the opposite....but I choose to follow facts and reasoning rather then hearsay and believing what just sounds good....I'm here the same reason everyone else is....to make money....because they will raise the value it's just a matter of how they do it which will determine whether we make a huge profit or marginal gain.....don't start crying because I'm not downing the koolaid as you so obviously are.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again I think it's funny how looking at the situation logically is deemed being negative.....if you have followed my posts since feb of last year you might actually know what my stance is....it's actually the opposite....but I choose to follow facts and reasoning rather then hearsay and believing what just sounds good....I'm here the same reason everyone else is....to make money....because they will raise the value it's just a matter of how they do it which will determine whether we make a huge profit or marginal gain.....don't start crying because I'm not downing the koolaid as you so obviously are.....

Hey Keepm, I agree with you 100%, problem anymore is way to many people are being fed lots of bull from bogus gurus, pumpers and made up intel.I want more than anything for this to pop, but, I am a realist, I like facts not hearsay or dates and rates...It really seems like alot of people are losing touch of what really is and only wanting to hear what is a made up positive lie just to get them to buy more dinar....Listen please I dont want to sound like a dream squasher, because as I have said before I honestly believe we are gonna make some cash, but just try and listen to facts fellow members, and if you enjoy the entertainment put out there by certain people and it makes you happy well than good for you.....remember one thing we are all in this for the same reason.Peace.........Again as always sorry for any spelling errors.

Yes. The Author (Neno), though, has always acknowledged his lack of grammar skills and spelling.

I'm assuming that English is his second language, in which case the grammatical errors are understandable.

Nope. He's a US guy from Texas.

Edited by umbertino

KWF I am with you on keeping it real. Read the facts, understand what is validated and what is rumor, don't fly off the handle and drink the kool aid. I get it too, however, I think perhaps people take issue with your tone. I can see where hopeful people, maybe those who aren't very realistic, can not only be knocked back by truth, but also by tone.

People always want to change others into what they see as acceptable in society, and I do not see you changing your tone, but realize that when you say why someone is wrong, how you say it sometimes comes off as rubbing people's nose in it. Borders on the counter to what the guru's do...."I'm right, see, I'm right, acknowledge I am right."

Now if you don't give a rip on what people think, then that is you....However I believe that your perspective is a good thing to have around if only you could lend it to others in a way that doesn't alienate yourself.

We all want the same thing, some are too hopeful for their own good, but since it doesn't effect you or I at any level, sometimes the best action is nothing at all.

Funny, once this thing RV's not a single one on here will care what was ever said before....:D

TPR

It was from PD site! But let me say this to all the negative smart mouth people. I have never seen such a lack of respect and professionalism as I have seen in these forums. I have been in business over 18 years and worked with many large brands such as CBS, Fox, UFC, Dell just to name a few and I can assure you that there were many days that things I heard I did not agree with but I never treated my fellow business partners with such a lack of professionalism as I have seen here. I look at you other investors and business partners whom had the belief and courage to seize a potential opportunity and will always be professional even if I did not agree with your wording etc. True there are many people whom have bought Dinar and this is truly their first real opportunity to achieve some independence and take a burden of their shoulders of providing for the love ones. Just because they may not be as well educated as some of the rest of us doesn't make them less worthy of this opporuntity. I am sure many of them will use their new found wealth to not better their lives but others as well.

Don't get me wrong I to am completely tired of some of the so called gurus thowing out just anything they can think of at times but I am also smart enough to read thru that crap and evaluate this with some common sense while being respectful.

As for as Ali goes he is a business man and I would imagine that even if he knew these bank rumors were not a mistake that he probably couldn't reveal that to us and I respect that as well. Maybe Frank is correct and maybe he is not, but I must agree there sure is a lot of mistakes happening at a very obvious time.

What I do know is that the Dinar will RV soon. How much I do not know and exactly when I do not know. From a business sense perspective I would think IMO that the RV should happen by the end of this month.

All we can do is pray for this blessing that will not only help your families but will make a massive impact around the world. This is much bigger than any of us! Please treat people with respect or just don't say anything at all. Not one negative word you say will make anything any better or happen any faster. We all know those whom tend to stretch the truth and knowing is to your adnavtage to properly evaluate what is truly happening.

All My Best

Sent from iPad

You're making entirely too much since (sic) Tarheel. Is your club accepting applications? How does one join? All sanity is greatly appreciated, and very much admired.