Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper Frustrations

OldSignalOfficer

I know you'll all look to the left of your screen and see "Newbie" and move on to another topic. I just thought this had to be said, no matter who I am.

A little background: I have held Iraqi Dinar since they were first distributed in Iraq (I was in country at the time). A new co-worker of mine just brought me back into the fold about a month ago, where I ended up buying more Dinar for family. Not because it was going to RV Monday or Friday, but because I believe in the investment.

Over the past month, I've been on the DV and DD sites, listening to all those that say the RV is today, Monday, Friday, or it has already happened. I'm a pessimist in general, so I always "trust but verify". Many times I find that the verification process proves against the message distributed by what are known as "Pumpers". I was up late, like most of you, at the end of the year (for a week strait) waiting for the RV to come. The stars were aligning and it looked like it could really happen. NOT YET! You have to remember, the sky is a big place and there are a lot of stars that need alignment for this to happen. Be patient, but be vigilant. GO RV!

Now here's how I see the messages from the "Pumpers":

First, I want cut out some wings from a cardboard box.

Second, I will duck tape the wings to a pig.

Third, I want to throw the pig, wings and all, out of an airplane at about 800 feet. (Prior Airborne, low ceiling)

At the end of the day, either the pig will fly or I'll have bacon for dinner. Ether way, it's been a good day.

Moral of the story, don't let the "Pumpers" get you down. Take their message as a "RUMOR", as that's where their posts exist, and verify their information. Don't stoop to their level, calling them names and such. Do the research and prove them wrong. Even a "Pumper" has a conscience, so they've got to feel pretty stupid for being wrong all the time. Some day they'll be right, but even a broken watch is right twice a day.

GO RV!

Edited by OldSignalOfficer
  • Upvote 12

Interesting. I guess the only thing to consider is what constitutes a "pumper". It has been years and years that somehow many people have been convinced to buy dinar. The only result to date has been the masses making millionaires out of a relative few. With no end to the elusive RV in sight, I think most are asking the wrong questions, or asking questions from the wrong people.

So let me make sure I understand the post.

If I tape a pair of wings to a Pumper and toss him out of a low flying aircraft I’ll get Bacon?

Did I miss anything?

Madman “Sucks to be a Pumper” Out

Sounds like a pretty good idea. Next 'pumper' to be found and 'hog tied' gets a free flying lesson!

• Upvote 1

I would agree with your statement except the fact that you are basically saying that it is ok for pumpers to spread their garbage and we should just take everything everyone says as RUMOR. OR we could bash the hell out of the pumpers until they stop and only the folks with legit intel will post. Sounds better but not likely <_<

If I tape a pair of wings to a Pumper and toss him out of a low flying aircraft I’ll get Bacon?

Madmanak47, I'd like to think you are right, but like I said... "trust but verify". Let's give it a try. :rolleyes: JK

Funny how it's mostly newbie's that have the negative comments to say.

favour, I wasn't trying to be negative. On the contrary, I was going for more of an upbeat tone. I actually find that it's those that have been on here longer (i.e., members & advanced members) that are the one's bashing the "pumpers". I find that most of the newbies are just looking for answers and any help they can get from those that have been around longer. I'm more like DD... I look at all of the information and then decide for myself. If there is a post by someone that I deem not credible, then I don't read that post. Especially when on this site, if you read the "RUMORS" section, you are expecting to be more entertained than to get the real scoop. There are other sections/posts for that information.

I guess the only thing to consider is what constitutes a "pumper".

Justin, I consider a "pumper" to be someone who puts out false information in the hopes that someone will go out and buy more dinar based off that information. I suppose I should have explained that, as well as what a "guru" is. These are people that have/claim to have contacts (i.e., bankers, political officials, friends in the region, etc.) that either have information or are involved in the RV of the Iraqi dinar. While I take much of these "my contact told me" stories with a grain of salt, I will still usually read many of their posts. What I really like are those that post articles with links and/or provide commentary on these same articles. That's where I get my most value. But as always, trust but verify. "The devil is in the details"... or in this case, the RV is in the details. Please share the details. GO RV!

Edited by OldSignalOfficer