Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV @ $.86 USD

downineasttx

Once again LOP it not the term... But what ever! Kind of a joke at this point.

I hope this things goes thru soon so I dont have to read the debunked rumors any more or the semi educated guess works.

At times it is fun and at times down right irritating... LOL

Yet as for each and every one of you, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

PEACE....

Why does anyone think that Iraq would come out higher than the Kuwait Dinar, the most valuable currency in the World against the USD? Eventually the IQD may get up to the Kuwait dinar but it will take time. They have to restart and rebuild their whole economy from basic infrastructure, to housing and utilities. Kuwait did not have near as much to rebuild, as most of their infrastructure was in tact after their war. They also have to build up to capacity of pumping and shipping oil and gas.

As many logical and grateful members have often stated, $.10, .20, .30 would be a great return on the investment. If you can be patient with your INVESTMENT, and it does RV at a lower rate, then sell it, spend some, and buy more at the higher rate and wait a few more years and see if it does climb. Again, there are NO guarantees, it is an INVESTMENT and not all investments turn out positive or as windfalls of massive amounts of cash. So maybe you buy a boat instead of a yacht, or a Chevy instead of Bentley does it really matter when it is something you did not have before? Be happy you made an INVESTMENT and it paid off in a positive way.

However if you are consumed with dreaming, and getting excited over the numbers of what date, and what amount, sell you Dinar and buy lottery tickets, you at least will have a date and time to learn the fate of your investment.

• Upvote 1

I have not been in this long but I have always heard talk of a RV of around the same as the Kuwait Dinar and now there the talk of it coming so much lower at the .86 mark....is this realistic or just more guess work?

:rolleyes: i wish i could be of help but no one here have any slightest idea what the rate would be. We are still trying to figure out (/guess) what is the most likely rate based on the news/info that we can gather in here. Peace :)

I have not been in this long but I have always heard talk of a RV of around the same as the Kuwait Dinar and now there the talk of it coming so much lower at the .86 mark....is this realistic or just more guess work?

Well it is said do not compare to KUWAIT.

IMHO consider some facts... Although IRAQ is in a mess in terms of the GOI and that is true, they have done an aweful lot to get things done since Jan of this year. Now consider also the size and amount of OIL and Natural Resources in KUWAIT (much lower than Iraq). There is also a much greater amount of history (hence the many new hotels, tourism to come). There is so much more OIL and that is at a prospecting of only 40% of IRAQ. If Saudi is really over inflating the numbers of oil they have (as is being said) than Iraq is the #1 oil reserve of the world, let alone the fact that it is the purest form. Purest meaning BLUE OIL and needing the least refinery... You can check all of this out to be true. So, with just this little amount of verifiable truth I am stating, dont you think they will RV at a reasonable rate. Read and use logic. Compare this to other ME exchange rates. When they finally seat their government, which can be any time now the RV "should" be next.

I hear many predications and ideas of a rate. There is so much to consider. Behind the GOI doors is a lot to consider but too low will be like shooting themselves in the foot. This is about trade and a strong foothold in that region. The amount of money in comparison to their GNP makes them able to pull off a high rate and easily. Yet, again a lot is involved. I believe REASONABLE will mean higher than what most believe here.

Exciting to see this unfold. Peace and have a GREAT and hopefully prosperous week.

I can tell you when the dinar will revalue. When pigs fly and hell freezes over. Here is the problem the Iraqi's have very few people in their government that have a decent mental capacity. I am going to hold onto my dinar for wallpaper, but I think that is all it will ever be. I keep seeing bye all of the articles that I have read, that they are trying to weasel out of doing anything with their currency but screwing us. Until they get their head out of their a** the dinar will never be worth a plug nickel.

• Downvote 1