Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV @ $.86 USD

downineasttx

I have not been in this long but I have always heard talk of a RV of around the same as the Kuwait Dinar and now there the talk of it coming so much lower at the .86 mark....is this realistic or just more guess work?

Okay, not trying to sound like a jackass here, but the short of it is this...... NOBODY knows what it will be. EVERYBODY is guessing. whether its .86 or $16.00, i will be just as happy

• Upvote 6

I believe the .86 projected rumor is due to a type-o, reading the budget wrong and deciphering it incorrectly, and mistaking trillions for billions. And people feel it is correct by the assumption of removing 3 zeros. Remove 3 zeros and wallah, you have .86, but still, its only a guess/rumor and nothing concrete.

I'm more curious on When... The roller coaster ride can stop anytime for me now... LOL

• Upvote 3

I have not been in this long but I have always heard talk of a RV of around the same as the Kuwait Dinar and now there the talk of it coming so much lower at the .86 mark....is this realistic or just more guess work?

If I knew the answer to that I wouldnt be sitting here at my laptop !!

• Upvote 2

I believe the .86 projected rumor is due to a type-o, reading the budget wrong and deciphering it incorrectly, and mistaking trillions for billions. And people feel it is correct by the assumption of removing 3 zeros. Remove 3 zeros and wallah, you have .86, but still, its only a guess/rumor and nothing concrete.

I'm more curious on When... The roller coaster ride can stop anytime for me now... LOL

(+1) :)

I am in your camp, and said so immediately after the rumor came out like wildfire. I hope that it RVs, and actually $0.86 would be terrific for me, but I saw many copies of the draft budget and it always had "trillions" in the translated/interpreted article posts--then all of a sudden it says "billions". Me thinks it be a typo... but I could be wrong. :blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 1

Anyone who has been following this for awhile agrees that no one knows the rate or the date. Any rates or dates you hear are total speculation. The rates you see are rates from individuals attempting to square certain rumors, intel and facts into an understandable rate. However, until its official, Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) and/or forex, no one knows because we do not know all the facts. Enjoy the ride --- we hope its coming to and end.....

Blessings, 8887

• Upvote 1

You have a lot learn no one knows the rate or date you have to remember you are on a rumor site so don't put a lot of emphasis on what you read........

• Upvote 2

There are only a handful of people in the upper ranks of GOI & CBI IMF that know the rate. I will be happy with anything more than I paid for it. Any thing else will be just icing on the cake. I just wished they would hurry up and get this done. Too many on here speaking out of the wrong side of their mouth, trying to build up every one's hopes and then keep getting them smashed against the rocks of hopelessness. Can't people just be honest anymore. Too many hurting people that need financial blessings for this to keep getting put off every weekend and pumped for outrageous rates. Hoping it comes soon !!!

• Upvote 1

Just dont think Iraq can be competitive at .86. This country has the most of what EVERYONE wants.. yet Kuwait will stay at 3.55 and the bigger, more resource rich country will be at .86?? Still doesnt make sense to me. I think people are looking at that rate due to the low value of the dinar in its current status. rather than looking at the overall picture..

Just my .02

guess work... just one gurus opinion. i'm leaning for higher(imo)

but, who know?

I can't believe you asked that question..WOW .. Nobody knows what the RV will be, everytime somebody reads a news article on Iraq they read into it. There are those who believe they can guess the rate just by crunching some numbers out of these news articles and than there are those who believe that they know what exactly needs to be done for an RV.. Nobody knows anything for sure if they did we would have already RV'd many times and the rate would have been anywhere from .12 to 3.22 per dinar, but as you can see we are still visiting this site for our ( RV fix ). You guys can bash all you want ... I am sick of these people coming on here asking these questions like we actualy know the RV date or the rate....

• Downvote 1

I am new also and there is one thing I am sure of - I DONT KNOW. I have been reading for a while just recently joined but here is what I have pieced together. We will make some money (no idea how much) at some point in time (no idea when). I need my Dinar to rise to $.01 hope it goes to $.10 and dream of $1.00+.

As you can tell I have no answers but if you dont mind a little piece of advice from a fellow newbie. Read Read Read Read - then assimilate the info then Read Read Read again. At that point you will have as many questions as I do. LOL But what is realistic, and or plausible will be easier to determine and your opinions will be your own not what you get spoon fed from some guru. While My bank account is the same I am richer for my time spent on this forum. I've learned a little about foreign currency, a ltlle more about the middle east and a lot about people. Just my 23.4 dinar :)

Keep truckin' fellow texan

My prediction is . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . . I will be blessed with more than I spent! YAY!!!!!!!biggrin.gif

I'll take my WONDERFUL LIFE, whipped cream and an RV CHERRY ON TOP! laugh.gif

If I don't get the cherry, I still have my wonderful life! GO RV!

Edited by MovieMaker