#1 downineasttx

downineasttx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

I have not been in this long but I have always heard talk of a RV of around the same as the Kuwait Dinar and now there the talk of it coming so much lower at the .86 mark....is this realistic or just more guess work?

#2 Oil4life

Oil4life

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

no one knows

#3 aliveandcare

aliveandcare

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationTampa, Fl

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

I have not been in this long but I have always heard talk of a RV of around the same as the Kuwait Dinar and now there the talk of it coming so much lower at the .86 mark....is this realistic or just more guess work?

Okay, not trying to sound like a jackass here, but the short of it is this...... NOBODY knows what it will be. EVERYBODY is guessing. whether its .86 or $16.00, i will be just as happy

#4 army03

army03

Family Man-VIP

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

^It's all a guess until it actually RV. Sorry.

#5 itspolk7722

itspolk7722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

i have heard .86, 1.12, 1.16, 3.22, 3.54, 4.5,and 5.2 lol so no one knows same with the rv date..

#6 Legolas

Legolas

• Banned
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:33 PM

We'll know for sure if and when it happens, but ,86 would be a phenomenal return of 860 times the original value. I for one am not going to be even slightly unhappy if it RV's at that rate. JUST DO IT already. :o

#7 Darin

Darin

• Members
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:34 PM

I believe the .86 projected rumor is due to a type-o, reading the budget wrong and deciphering it incorrectly, and mistaking trillions for billions. And people feel it is correct by the assumption of removing 3 zeros. Remove 3 zeros and wallah, you have .86, but still, its only a guess/rumor and nothing concrete.

I'm more curious on When... The roller coaster ride can stop anytime for me now... LOL

#8 DinarDiva007

DinarDiva007

VIP

• Platinum VIP
  • 638 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Texas

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

I am with you. Let's ger er done!!! GO RV ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#9 Frank61

Frank61

• Platinum VIP
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorthampton Mass

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

If I knew the answer to that I wouldnt be sitting here at my laptop !!
Frank

#10 jwonder

jwonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

Funny. Ive heard all diffrent rv amounts none are true if you want the truth call XXXXXXXXX m-f 9 a.m - 4 p.m cst.
Go R.V :rolleyes:

#11 cgbrown

cgbrown

• Members
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

Can't believe everything you see in print.

#12 BadCobra

BadCobra

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

I believe the .86 projected rumor is due to a type-o, reading the budget wrong and deciphering it incorrectly, and mistaking trillions for billions. And people feel it is correct by the assumption of removing 3 zeros. Remove 3 zeros and wallah, you have .86, but still, its only a guess/rumor and nothing concrete.

I'm more curious on When... The roller coaster ride can stop anytime for me now... LOL

(+1) :)

I am in your camp, and said so immediately after the rumor came out like wildfire. I hope that it RVs, and actually $0.86 would be terrific for me, but I saw many copies of the draft budget and it always had "trillions" in the translated/interpreted article posts--then all of a sudden it says "billions". Me thinks it be a typo... but I could be wrong. :blink: :blink: :blink:

#13 8887

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

Anyone who has been following this for awhile agrees that no one knows the rate or the date. Any rates or dates you hear are total speculation. The rates you see are rates from individuals attempting to square certain rumors, intel and facts into an understandable rate. However, until its official, Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) and/or forex, no one knows because we do not know all the facts. Enjoy the ride --- we hope its coming to and end.....

Blessings, 8887

#14 itspolk7722

itspolk7722

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

Funny. Ive heard all diffrent rv amounts none are true if you want the truth call 504-533-5801 m-f 9 a.m - 4 p.m cst.
Go R.V :rolleyes:

lol wtf?

#15 MrDinarman

MrDinarman

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

boo hoo. it never ends

#16 Pumperslovesheep

Pumperslovesheep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

Question should be when. God bless any rate!!

#17 kaka

kaka

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

i have heard .86, 1.12, 1.16, 3.22, 3.54, 4.5,and 5.2 lol so no one knows same with the rv date..

wel said :lol:

Edited by kaka, 09 January 2011 - 12:54 PM.

#18 SaRSam

SaRSam

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLos angeles

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

I myself will have no problem at the .86 I can easily take that and double it in a year elsewhere. Bring it!!

#19 mrref

mrref

• Members
  • 3,531 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:02 PM

You have a lot learn no one knows the rate or date you have to remember you are on a rumor site so don't put a lot of emphasis on what you read........

#20 Silverdinar

Silverdinar

• Platinum VIP
  • 553 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Va

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

There are only a handful of people in the upper ranks of GOI & CBI IMF that know the rate. I will be happy with anything more than I paid for it. Any thing else will be just icing on the cake. I just wished they would hurry up and get this done. Too many on here speaking out of the wrong side of their mouth, trying to build up every one's hopes and then keep getting them smashed against the rocks of hopelessness. Can't people just be honest anymore. Too many hurting people that need financial blessings for this to keep getting put off every weekend and pumped for outrageous rates. Hoping it comes soon !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy