Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really? Maybe right this time, praying!

tarheel

Thank you to Jewels for alerting us to this

POSTED by MISKEBAM on J4D

[14:20:46] Messages cleared by Miskebam

[14:20:48] @ Sambeboni : SHAZAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[14:20:50] @ Miskebam : OK. . . .

[14:20:55] @ Miskebam : IM SHAKING

[14:21:05] @ Miskebam : IM SO EXCITED. . . BUT AM TRYING TO STAY GROUNDED

[14:21:09] @ Miskebam : OK...

[14:21:22] @ Miskebam : ONE OF MY CO WORKERS. . . HE IS TOPS ON A RIG

[14:21:33] @ Miskebam : THEIR CALLED TOOL PUSHERS

[14:21:39] @ Miskebam : HE CALLED ME WHILE AGO

[14:21:52] @ Miskebam : SAID I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA CALL ME WHEN THE DINAR RV'D

[14:22:01] @ Miskebam : I SAID IT AINT HAPPENED YET

[14:22:09] @ Miskebam : HE SAID. . . MY IN-LAWS JUST CALLED ME

[14:22:25] @ Miskebam : THEY WANTED HIM TO GO WITH HIM TO THEIR MEETING MONDAY MORNING

[14:22:33] @ Miskebam : APPARENTLY THEIR ATTORNEY

[14:22:42] @ Miskebam : HAS CALLED THEM AND SAID ITS TIME

[14:22:56] @ Miskebam : THAT IT HAD RV'D AT ABOVE $5

[14:23:03] @ Miskebam : HE COULD NOT REMEMBER THE AMOUNT

[14:23:06] bear5642 : I told you guys

[14:23:17] @ Miskebam : I ASKED HIM WHERE THE HECK DID THEY HEAR THIS?

[14:23:29] @ Miskebam : I WANTED TO KNOW DO THEY FREQUENT THE FORUMS

[14:23:42] @ Miskebam : HE SAID NO. . . THEY DIDN’T DO COMPUTERS OTHER THAN EMAILS

[14:24:03] @ Miskebam : SO THAT’S IT. . . AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE ELSE IS HEARING THE SAME

[14:24:18] @ Miskebam : I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER SINCE YESTERDAY OTHER THAN TO JUST CHECK IN

[14:24:56] @ Miskebam : JAM. . . I ASKED HIM 5.27 SPECIFICALLY. . . HE SAID HE COULDN’T REMEMBER THE CENTS AMOUNT

[14:25:01] @ Miskebam : BUT WAS OVER $5

[14:25:09] gustnadoex : i have always hoped TK would be right one day!

[14:25:38] @ Miskebam : OK GUYS. . . AM JUST PASSING ALONG WHAT I HEARD. . . I HAVE NEVER HAD SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS. . . THAT I PERSONALLY KNOW, CALL ME WITH THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION

[14:26:21] @ Miskebam : I GOTTA GO MAKE SOME PHONE CALLS

[14:27:08] @ Miskebam : CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS PUT THIS CHAT ON THE FORUM? SEE IF ANYONE ELSE IS GETTING ANYTHING LIKE THIS FROM OUTSIDE OF DINAR LAND ?

[14:27:52] @ Miskebam : i gotta go make some calls. . . seriously. . . my hands are shaking!!!

[14:28:21] @ Miskebam : maybe will run around the block to get it out. . .

[14:28:52] @ Miskebam : lol spaceman THAT is funnier than all get out. . . i have always thought TK was out of his mind even suggesting that amount

[14:28:58] @ Miskebam : lol kpeat

14:29:35] Broke IronWorker : but im hoping

[14:29:38] @ Miskebam : HadjiDinar THIS one would have been from an attorney. . . am guessing. . . and will be calling him back after he finds out. . . that its a tax attorney???

[14:29:58] @ Miskebam : will let you guys know what I find out. . . I told him to call his inlaws and dig a little deeper for me. . .

[14:30:14] @ Miskebam : ok you guys got this copied for the forum?

[14:30:42] @ Miskebam : Spaceman I PROMISE TO RETURN. . . to let y’all know ONE way or the OTHER. . . good bad or ugly

[14:31:39] @ Miskebam : OMG kpeat I just looked at my phone

[14:31:53] @ Miskebam : the call came from HIM at 1:55 pm CST. . .

[14:32:02] @ Miskebam : He had JUST gotten off the phone with his inlaws

[14:32:29] @ Miskebam : Sambeboni thank you. . . you posting to the forum? I really wanna know if others are hearing this. . . .

[14:32:45] @ Miskebam : hearing the same!

[14:32:48] @ Miskebam : i meant

[14:32:55] @ Miskebam : eagleone. . . did you see what i just said?

[14:32:58] @ Sambeboni : I am working on it first post

[14:33:09] @ Miskebam : awww sam let me know if I can help

[14:33:17] @ Miskebam : Put it in J4D chats posted

[14:33:27] @ Sambeboni : what area?

[14:33:44] @ Sambeboni : and YES I need help PROFESSIONAL

[14:34:11] @ Miskebam : put it here -----> http://zzz.forum-motion.com/f42-zzz-chats-posted

[14:34:27] @ Miskebam : click on POST NEW

[14:34:50] @ Miskebam : Lookingforbeachtime not sure. . . am trying to check with others via a post in the forum. . . to see if they heard what i just heard

[14:34:59] gustnadoex : Miskebam..thank you for the info!!

[14:35:17] zuker3 : hello Blaino

[14:35:21] @ Miskebam : gustnadoex your welcome. . . am hoping to find SOMETHING more

[14:35:25] @ Miskebam : BLAINO!!!

[14:35:40] @ Miskebam : didnt intend to be. . .

[14:35:47] @ Miskebam : BLAINO READ UP!!!

[14:36:34] Blaino : Miskebam Just did

[14:36:43] Blaino : Read up I mean...

[14:36:44] @ Miskebam : BLAINO.. . . ARE YOU HEARING ANYTHING LIKE THIS?

[14:37:04] Blaino : Miskebam It's ALL I'm hearing!

[14:37:21] @ Miskebam : I HAD A MISSED CALLED FROM OKIE THIS MORNING. . . I SLEPT IN. . . SO ITS FLIPS TO ANSWER MACHINE

[14:37:25] Blaino : 16 to 20 hours on the phone in the last 2.5 days

[14:37:43] Blaino : Okie has Modem Troubles

[14:37:44] @ Miskebam : BLAINO ADD MY STORY TO LIST THEN

[14:38:06] @ Miskebam : HE  [OKIE] TOLD ME THAT YESTERDAY. . .

[14:38:16] Blaino : $5..27 Bank Rate, $6.18 CBI rate... should see it tomorrow

[14:38:23] Lookingforbeachtime : Well let's hope their attny isn't the one who is on the chats and forums, otherwise it is just rumor. Praying hard it is true this time!

[14:38:32] @ Miskebam : OMG OMG!!!

[14:38:43] Lookingforbeachtime : Still, I am not convinced of that high of a rate.

[14:38:54] @ Miskebam : This is not doing anything for my erratic heartbeat

[14:38:59] Blaino : Several sources since the Lady at the bank deal a couple of days ago

[14:39:16] Blaino : 3 Dubai sources in support

[14:39:39] @ Miskebam : Well. . . i will report back when he calls to tell me HOW they or their attorney know this

[14:39:46] @ Miskebam : i mean HE CALLED THEM!!!

[14:39:57] @ Miskebam : kpeat NO DOUBT!!!

[14:40:03] cr : is this why Forex in UK and Dubai might be showing green (meaning ready to go)

[14:40:19] TurboDonnie : How can it be that high? Not that I'm complaining

[14:40:19] @ Miskebam : BLAINO. . . THAT PHENOMENAL THANK YOU FOR COMING IN TO SHARE

[14:40:53] @ JamVox : thanks blaino

[14:41:08] @ Miskebam : SAMMY YOU GONNA ADD ALL THAT TOO? lol

[14:41:14] @ Miskebam : to the chat???

[14:41:25] BWILMOT : over 5 sure sounds like TK

[14:41:36] Blaino : cr Rate is "active" ...means all banks have 24 hours to Ping ... (update) then rate is posted... should see it tomorrow 8:15  PM GMT

[14:42:09] HadjiDinar : Blaino that time is that cst/est ?

[14:42:11] @ Miskebam : CAN ONE OF YOU MODS GRAB BLAINOS INFO AND PUT IT IN THE FORUM?

[14:42:15] Lookingforbeachtime : Forex won't be open until Sunday afternoon

[14:42:15] cr : Awesome...the train might finally be pulling into the station to stop...LOL

[14:42:23] Lookingforbeachtime : EST

[14:42:27] Blaino : Broke IronWorker Bank "back Screens" NEVER close!

[14:42:48] @ Sambeboni : I am copying adds as we go and will add it to the post when we are done or whenever you say to

[14:42:52] Blaino : Bank need not be open for pinging to update

[14:42:52] @ Miskebam : Blaino that’s what I WANTED to hear. . .

[14:42:53] BWILMOT : there is no back screen

[14:42:56] @ Miskebam : Thank you!!!

[14:42:59] Broke IronWorker : all im saying is anybody here that looking at forex is not seeing anything

[14:43:04] Broke IronWorker : back room maybe'

[14:43:07] @ Miskebam : AWWW SAM. . . thank you!

[14:43:18] cr : I know Broke...my friend in UK called me yesterday

[14:43:25] Blaino : HadjiDinar Hey, will call you soon

[14:43:27] @ Miskebam : Broke IronWorker I see what you are saying. . .

[14:43:33] Broke IronWorker : im new not trying to start anything

[14:43:36] BWILMOT : to use what others say INSIDER TRADING if back screen

[14:43:44] @ Miskebam : thank you for reminding them that "we" wont see it til it moves again

[14:43:47] @ Miskebam : for us

[14:44:14] Blaino : Broke IronWorker Forex Exchange side is stalled till Sunday night (GMT) update

[14:44:15] mjdt : I hope the rate you are saying is correct. How does that play into Kuwait saying that the rate can't be over thirs. There were several articles on this posted....

[14:44:16] Broke IronWorker : i like this place

[14:44:21] happygilmore : if that is true that its over 5..... shorrabsana!!!!!

[14:44:22] HadjiDinar : ok, Blanio

[14:44:34] Blaino : EST is GMT -5 hours

[14:44:36] cr : she works for...something called Moneycorp (I think that's the correct name

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 16

Blano, If it does not hit tomorrow at $6.27 I am going to call you and okie out so bad its not even going to be funny. I know this thing aint coming in at $6.20 and y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for stiring this kind of **** up and getting all these new people so excited. Come on somebodys attorney called him and told him. Yea right. Blaino your a scam.

• Upvote 13

As is all things with "inside intel" on the RV... this guy who knows a guy who touched this hermaphrodite's junk last year who was related to a red headed prostitute in vegas heard from her brother that his buddy who works cleaning toilets on a base in Iraq...
  • Upvote 7

[14:25:09] gustnadoex : i have always hoped TK would be right one day!

Read the chat down to this part & then I knew it was total BS

Mods you should delete S**T like this, Original poster no disrespect but you are just messing with peoples emotions & aspirations

• Upvote 4

This has got to be the best one yet they have done! I am actually not even mad! I'm impressed they took that long to put down names, times, people, places, dates, rates, random "finance" jargon, etc and made it go soooooo long! Congrats on that!

Blaino and Tk and S, really guys? Unbelievable. I'd tell yall to get a life, but apparently this is the one you live so...

Go RV!!

[blaino] I have just received a call & can share with you the following....

« on: Today at 08:47:03 PM »

[blaino] I have just received a call & can share with you the following....A significant bank within the state of Texas is showing the 5.27 rate. This is a clear sign that they are pinging the live number, and have received a complimentary ping. This is how the $5.27 number gets locked in. In other words....$5.27 rate is "live" at this bank. As some of you know, the release of the bank name could make it fairly easy to determine the small number of people with access to this fact. That in itself "may" be a gray area where insider trading could be a concern, so I will not release the name of the bank. So, please do NOT send pm's or ask me for it. I will not give it out. This is the news, this is the end of the report. I can not think that there should be any questions for me. End Report.

SOUNDS PRETTY INCREDULOUS TO ME ALSO, HOWEVER, WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE OUT WITH ABOUT AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS THEY SEEM TO HAVE FOR SUCH A HIGH RATE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A UNIQUE POSITION. WHAT IF BY SOME FREAK CHANCE IT DID COME OUT THAT HIGH? NOW YOU ARE THE ONE WITH EGG ON YOUR FACE. SOMETIMES IT TRULY IS BETTER TO LET SOMEONE RAMBLE ON, GET A GOOD LAUGH OUT OF IT IF YOU WANT, AND LET IT GO AT THAT. RIDICULE NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS SIMPLY THE WRONG THING TO DO. FURTHERMORE, WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT WHILE IRAQ MOST LIKELY WONT COME OUT OVER 3 THEY COULD JUSTIFY GOING UP TO 7, EVEN SCOOTER HAS SAID THAT.

are you kidding? this is total bs..... and if he was right do you really think we will be checking the forums to worry about egg on our face......gimme a break

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

pOST LIKE THIS MAKE PEOPLE DREAM......WHAT IF????WHAT IF?????THEN OF COURSE WE COME BACK TO OUR SENSES BUT STILL ASK WHAT IF?

WHY DO YOU EVEN PLAY WITH PEOPLES HEARTS, EMOTIONS AND DREAM???DO YOU ENJOY TRYING TO KEEP OUR FEET FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE GROUND?

DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE SO MUCH POWER THAT YOU CAN TAKE US AWAY FROM OUR FAITH AND PLANT YOUR OWN DECEITFULNESS IN OUR HEARTS???

I THINK NOT........I KNOW WHERE AND WHAT MY TRUST IS IN......ONLY HE CAN DELIVER ME