Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Email I recieved today..

Please don't give me -'s for passing on information that I received by email.. I am just sharing what I got. thanks.

This probably would have been better posted in the Rumors Section. It has some good points but I would like it better if I knew who wrote it.

I only have their real name and won't share it on the site.. Sorry.

• Upvote 3

This probably would have been better posted in the Rumors Section. It has some good points but I would like it better if I knew who wrote it.

He said who it was at the beginning, unless you want another faceless name of someone you don't actually know. (unless you ment without internet actually physically know) Information is information regardless who is giving it. I think opinions was correct because its the E-mailers opinion which contains info that is rumors.

I like you Tex, so I don't want you to think I'm being a butt or anything, I just think those two things are fine as is.

• Upvote 3

He said who it was at the beginning, unless you want another faceless name of someone you don't actually know. (unless you ment without internet actually physically know) Information is information regardless who is giving it. I think opinions was correct because its the E-mailers opinion which contains info that is rumors.

I like you Tex, so I don't want you to think I'm being a butt or anything, I just think those two things are fine as is.

Ya butt :P

I was just curious is all because a lot of it made sense and sounded familiar. Kinda wished it in Rumors though because this would be one of the more believable post posted there just about all day. :)

PS I didn't give you a minus Beaver

• Upvote 2

Ya butt :P

I was just curious is all because a lot of it made sense and sounded familiar. Kinda wished it in Rumors though because this would be one of the more believable post posted there just about all day. :)

PS I didn't give you a minus Beaver

I know what you mean, I've been keeping the 'What's New' page refreshed on my phone for the past hour it seems, and its just been goofing recently, no news. Nothing I came to see, goofing around is great, but its certainly not why I check every day.

• Upvote 1

Clear and factual. It is indeed the Rothschild group who owns the CBI and of course this whole thing is expressly designed to benefit the international banking cartel the most. What Mayer Amschel Rothschild said: Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who writes the laws. That was true when he said it and it is the truth now. The dinar will RV when they make it happen and in the way that benefits the bankers the most. This group exists and operates shrouded in secrecy and has for centuries. That there is almost no information regarding the RV is testament to their ruthless efficiency and total control.

• Upvote 6

The article was indeed a good read, and I want so much to believe it, at least in terms of the potential for an RV rate, or as I have stated elsewhere, I would be ecstatic with an RI in the range of $3.22 - $3.86... :D However,...

_______ remainder from a post I placed elsewhere, but hopefully relevant for those following this thread _______

Many, I suspect (based on their comments), do not quite understand that the pre-war rate of 1 IQD = $3.22 (give or take) was not set by any international banking authority (i.e., IMF), let alone valued at currency exchanges OUTSIDE Iraq.--it was SET by Saddam and likely meant to be on-par with the value of other currencies in the region. The IQD during the Saddam regime had virtually NO value OUTSIDE of Iraq, though that was in my view more of a political tool than a reflection that the Saddam IQD was not truly worth that rate, give or take. Modern comparisons with Kuwait are "fun", but let's remember that Kuwait did not print trillions of Kuwaiti Dinar and flood the market prior to the RI/RV they experienced post-invasion--they printed NEW money and exchanged 1:1, essentially maintaining the pre-invasion value; but that is not the case with IQD, or more precisely the NID. That currency, our current IQD, is a currency printed after inflation had ravaged the country necessitating the printing of massive amounts (25,000/, 10,000 / 5,000 / 1,000), in the trillions (27?) many have reported, and introduced into the system so that Iraqi citizens could resume their commerce and begin a pathway to reconstruction... But let's not forget it is an inherently inflated currency--true, inflation itself has been managed well (since 2003?), but we still are dealing with a currency where it costs (roughly) 500-1000 units to buy a coke...

Having said that, as a speculator I certainly believe (or I wouldn't be in this venture) that the (new) IQD must have more value than 1170:1, don't we all? But that there is so much of their currency out in the "wild" is what troubles me. If there is truly, well let's just say trillions, of Dinar out there, then I simply do NOT see how they could (or would want to despite pride or oil/natural gas potential) RV at more than about 1 IQD = $0.10 (US),... MAX--it just seems like a terrible burden for their new government to go into debt in the TRILLIONS, maybe TENS of TRILLIONS, for a country roughly the size of California (in paying to delete the zeros, or as we prefer, collect them back in exchange and then destroy them). Even that rate ($0.10) would "cost" them hundreds of billions of (US) dollars to retrieve from the system (foreign governments and private investors), leaving them to be largely owned by outside forces. And if higher than that rate they need to come up with trillions that they don't HAVE as far as I know; the oil/natural gas are still in the ground and will take decades to get out...

Nobody wants to hear that (especially me), and maybe I'll get slammed, I don't know. But unless I am REALLY missing something here I just don't see a huge RV (but am a big cheerleader for it), or an RI even though I have seen unverified reports that the IMF has agreed to allow Iraq to RI at $3.22 + up to 20%... (roughly 1 IQD = $3.86 USD)--tells me I must be missing something if that is true, right??? And fractional banking, while intriguing (and not wholly understood by me), in my mind still doesn't account for the swarm of investors I see dumping IQD for USD and other currencies in an almost immediate fashion--again, someone mentioned there may be agreements with governments to gradually trade their IQD reserves, and maybe that would help? But then, I do not pretend to be an expert in banking, so maybe the banking wizards behind the curtain know how it could actually work???

And yes, I've seen posts "showing" how it would be paid for, others questioning how. They all have good points, but all seem to be missing something, or leaving something out and unaccounted for, and so I am still looking. Seems most all of us are, no?

Oh I so hope I am wrong, honest!

OK, I've said too much... I need a drink, but it's only 9:00 AM here in North-Central Texas... Oh, wait, it's five-o'clock somewhere... B)

Sorry if I've been a downer... :( I really want SOMEONE to show me with undeniable proof (oops, there it is!) how Iraq could really afford to RV above 1IQD = $0.10 USD -- Don't we all hope it's at least over $1.00 (a buck)??? :)

Edited by BadCobra
  • Upvote 3