Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

limitless pollution free elctric power

Every one interested in making money post RV, helping the environment, lowering your electric bills, weening us off of ever more expensive oil, and doing all these things while doing our good Shepard work for the planet. This is for you! I hold a US "Utility Patent" for a new 100% clean fuel less way to make more than 1000 time the electrical output of our largest Nuclear reactor. It's a patented closed circuit hydro-electric plant. That means it circulates water inside the plant and makes electric power. They burn nothing, consume nothing, and waste nothing.

I have found a way to harness the inexhaustable and FREE gravity of the planet to circulate water inside the plant and make commercial scale electric power. More than 1000 times the electrical out put of our largest Nuclear Reactor can be done with this.

I am taking the company public post RV. As so many will be lookign for places to place post RV money for more wealth in the future, those with interste should look inot this. uspto dot gov is the paent office site. Go there and enter patent number 5,430,333 and see the futrue of 100% clean made in the USA electric power.

If you are interested then email me at mr.max_powers@yahoo.com where I have set up an email account for all those wanting to kept up to date post RV.

• 1 month later...

Every one interested in making money post RV, helping the environment, lowering your electric bills, weening us off of ever more expensive oil, and doing all these things while doing our good Shepard work for the planet. This is for you! I hold a US "Utility Patent" for a new 100% clean fuel less way to make more than 1000 time the electrical output of our largest Nuclear reactor. It's a patented closed circuit hydro-electric plant. That means it circulates water inside the plant and makes electric power. They burn nothing, consume nothing, and waste nothing.

I have found a way to harness the inexhaustable and FREE gravity of the planet to circulate water inside the plant and make commercial scale electric power. More than 1000 times the electrical out put of our largest Nuclear Reactor can be done with this.

I am taking the company public post RV. As so many will be lookign for places to place post RV money for more wealth in the future, those with interste should look inot this. uspto dot gov is the paent office site. Go there and enter patent number 5,430,333 and see the futrue of 100% clean made in the USA electric power.

If you are interested then email me at mr.max_powers@yahoo.com where I have set up an email account for all those wanting to kept up to date post RV.

Watch your back...